• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion theory and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
so i remember in RCOM xemnas sent 6 members of the organization 13 in castle to search for the secret room was that ventus room or not in the end they didnt find it xemnas knows about TAV so was he looking for ven room my 2nd question is about terra this 1 im still confused is apprentice terra xemnas or ASOD because we known after bbs after MX takes control of terra body he became ansem the wise apprentice but in km2 mickey say xemnas was ansem the wise apprentice the one we saw in bbs so i thought xemnas was the one but after i saw kmDDD the apprentice says im not xehanort im ansem lol really confused so hope what i said wasnt hard to understand

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Re: castle oblivion theory and terra

your first question makes little sense, but i gather you were asking whether or not Xemnas had sent his members to look for Ven's room in Castle Oblivion. the answer is yes. but you see, the castle doesn't allow you to get to it unless you know exactly where to go. and the sad thing is, sora and company came by before they probably had a chance to look around.

and Xemnas is the apprentice of ansem. Xemnas' somebody is Xehanort. And Xehanort is Terra with Master Xehanort's heart taking over him. At the beginning of them merging together, they were always fighting and eventually they sort of melded together and Xehanort wasn't able to remember much, or he didn't reveal much, so he was taken in as an apprentice. eventually, he remembered everything and so that's how the organization began.

Gram

Banned
Awards

sora need master keeper to open his room right

Actually he needs Aqua herself. You see Castle Oblivion, or rather it's true form, Land of Departure is guarded by what the DDD glossary called the "true successor" among keyblade masters.
The prior was Eraqus who then chose Aqua as the next. That's why only she was told of how to change LoD to CO and that's why Eraqus & Aqua only knows the inner workings of it.

At current only Aqua can find the room Ventus is in and change it back with Masters Keeper. That's why even Xemnas himself who was made from a mix of Terra, MX and Eraqus only knew of the room but couldn't reach it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

so sora wont wake him up and can she find the room with out master keeper

Basically. First they find Aqua>she leads them to Ven>Sora wakes Ven>they move onto Terra or another character in torment.

Gram

Banned
Awards

i think terra chance to save him 50\100 because if they couldnt save him they have to destroy him with xehanort i hope he get saved

He likely will. Nearly every game so far has ended on a sad note and if it's hinted Roxas, Xion, and even Namine will comeback then I don't see why Terra can't.
Given the ending of DDD it would seem MX is in his old body again anyway so all they'd have to do is free Terra of the MX-seed.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Before I make thread about my questions. Since we're in the topic here. If King Mickey knew about the Master Xehanort. Why didn't he felt threaten that a "Xehanort" was an apprentice for Ansem the Wise when he informed Ansem that he wanted to work continue working on the heartless from that KH2 scene?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Before I make thread about my questions. Since we're in the topic here. If King Mickey knew about the Master Xehanort. Why didn't he felt threaten that a "Xehanort" was an apprentice for Ansem the Wise when he informed Ansem that he wanted to work continue working on the heartless from that KH2 scene?

Well he mentions in DDD that he "had hoped that their [TAV] sacrifice had stopped you [MX] for good". So storywise it was likely denial.
On a higher scope though? Just a hole in the writing. It wouldn't be the first time KH2 or the series dialogue had hiccups.

Some guy

Mickey never met Terra, or MX (I think); and AX looked nothing like the old man MX was supposed to be, he also acted differently ... So he just assumed it was a pretty common name I guess?
He was still suspicious of the guy in that cutscene (of course), but the only common thing between MX and AX is the name.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Mickey never met Terra, or MX (I think); and AX looked nothing like the old man MX was supposed to be, he also acted differently ... So he just assumed it was a pretty common name I guess?
He was still suspicious of the guy in that cutscene (of course), but the only common thing between MX and AX is the name.

Never played Birth by Sleep. Although I do remember watching a scene where Mickey was knocked out and was found by Ventus. Mickey was also watching the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. So he had to know something about Master Xehanort.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Well he mentions in DDD that he "had hoped that their [TAV] sacrifice had stopped you [MX] for good". So storywise it was likely denial.
On a higher scope though? Just a hole in the writing. It wouldn't be the first time KH2 or the series dialogue had hiccups.
And in DDD, Mickey seemed to forget that Ansem possessed Riku (and that he never told Yen Sid about it) so it looks like they made Mickey forgetting the important stuff part of his character now.

Gram

Banned
Awards

The name alone should've at least been a reason for peaked curiosity though.

And in DDD, Mickey seemed to forget that Ansem possessed Riku (and that he never told Yen Sid about it) so it looks like they made Mickey forgetting the important stuff part of his character now.
Hopefully that's more to do with script than actual character. Forgetting Ansem stole Riku's body is understandable to me since Riku made it out alright.

Some guy

I never played DDD (I watched a walkthrough though ... a long time ago), so care to elaborate? (as in where is that forgetfulness portrayed) How is that information important to DDD's plot? And why should he tell Yen Sid about it?

Gram

Banned
Awards

I never played DDD (I watched a walkthrough though ... a long time ago), so care to elaborate? (as in where is that forgetfulness portrayed) How is that information important to DDD's plot? And why should he tell Yen Sid about it?
She means this:

Mickey: Gee, do you really think it's possible Xehanort could have planned
things that far in advance?

Yen Sid: No, as a matter of fact, I do not.

Goofy: But what if he did the same thing as Sora and Riku did, and he
jumped through time?

Yen Sid: For that to work, a version of himself would have had to exist at
both source and destination. Not even Xehanort can transport his whole body
across vast reaches of time.

Mickey: Oh... Oh no. I remember--Xehanort did give up his body. It was a
version of him that was possessing Riku.

(Yen Sid's eyes grow wide)

Yen Sid: No! It cannot be. Could he be that cunning, possess that kind of
foresight?

Mickey: If it's all right with you, can I go help Sora and Riku out?

Yen Sid: How? You cannot enter the world of a dream. Where will you go?

Mickey: If Xehanort really is behind all this, then they won't stay in the
dream worlds forever. Eventually, they're gonna reappear somewhere that we
can go reach 'em. And we can even probably guess the place. Follow the
hearts, and you'll find the way.

It's important because it was in that instant that Yen Sid and Mickey realized that a version of Xehanort, Ansem, was there on the islands when it fell giving him an opening to follow Riku & Sora.

Some guy

She means this:

It's important because it was in that instant that Yen Sid and Mickey realized that a version of Xehanort, Ansem, was there on the islands when it fell giving him an opening to follow Riku & Sora.
Wow, thanks! Now I see ...

However, that piece of information didn't seem relevant until Yen Sid pointed it out. And it's not like Mickey forgot ... But yeah, the plot demanded it anyway.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Wow, thanks! Now I see ...

However, that piece of information didn't seem relevant until Yen Sid pointed it out. And it's not like Mickey forgot ... But yeah, the plot demanded it anyway.
Nah Mickey didn't really forgot it's just the info didn't seem important till that moment, when they realized Xehanort did indeed discard his body and was there on the islands.
DDD's plot demanded a lot lol. I find it funny so much was explained in a game for once yet so many don't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back