• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion theory and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: castle oblivion theory and terra

I suppose it's just me holding Mickey to my own standards. As I would have told Yen Sid everything that has happened the second I met up with him, so I expect the characters to be the same way. I should know better by now.

Last edited:

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Re: castle oblivion theory and terra

Before I make thread about my questions. Since we're in the topic here. If King Mickey knew about the Master Xehanort. Why didn't he felt threaten that a "Xehanort" was an apprentice for Ansem the Wise when he informed Ansem that he wanted to work continue working on the heartless from that KH2 scene?

We have to remember, BBS was not yet complete when KHII was initially released. Therefore, plot holes would naturally crop up. Had the games been created in chronological order it is likely there would be far less plot holes than there currently are.

Mickey could also have determined Xehanort's name was a coincidence and dismissed any occuring thoughts over it. Though with how vast the KH story had become, I think we should cut the team some slack. They do bring us some fun games (so glad Coded isn't playable in 2.5 though and that BBS is).

Now, in a totally unrelated to the last thing I said here is my view on what could happen. Similar to Riku losing his original body, Terra's heart could take up residence in his old armor and 'form' a new body. Granted that would be stupid, but it's an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back