• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenslash

Okay, so I'm at Castle Oblivion. I'm trying to get all the cards, but I cannot seem to get the Extra Card for Olympus Coliseum. The guide says to pass all the tests (20 heartless for Herc, pass Cloud's, and beat Hades' in under a minute) in order to get it. I did all of that successfully but I only got the Normal Card. I don't understand...

Also, the Alternate Card for Agrabah doesn't seem to work either. I destroyed all the blocks and found Iago, but I still got the Normal Card

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
for herc its 0 20 and 30 (well thats how much i got and they were all different sayings) 0 only zero well your hearts in the right place, 20 well not bad but keep working hard and you will become a true hero, 30+ woah! thats not what i expected at all! what are they feading you (or somthing along that line of sayings)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, so I'm at Castle Oblivion. I'm trying to get all the cards, but I cannot seem to get the Extra Card for Olympus Coliseum. The guide says to pass all the tests (20 heartless for Herc, pass Cloud's, and beat Hades' in under a minute) in order to get it. I did all of that successfully but I only got the Normal Card. I don't understand...

Also, the Alternate Card for Agrabah doesn't seem to work either. I destroyed all the blocks and found Iago, but I still got the Normal Card

I'm having the exact same problem. If anyone has any suggestions or knows what to do, help is appreciated :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It worked thank you :)

Just gotta get Agrabah's Alternate card

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
lol your welcome XD i personaly havent started on agrabah called it a night for the game

Oblivious Light

I had the problem with the agrabah card as well. I fhtat is the one where you break all the blocks i had to remove the Jafars kill all the heartless and reach iago under a minute not over. It was very annoying i went through it like 5 times before i got that damn card.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you serious? You have to try and get Genie last and get Iago with less than 60 seconds? The heartless and time is no problem but the randomness of getting genie after the Jafar's is madness D:

Edit: FINALLY GOT IT! Had nothing left in the room but Iago and Sora and tagged him with 2 seconds left on the clock. I think you need to have a small amount of time, around a minute and 1.30-2 minutes on the clock to get the cards, not sure if smashing the boxes is necessary

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, having "Castle Oblivion" in the thread's title kinda gives away the spoiler.

captain

Bronze Member
I just can't seem to beat Hades thing in under a minute

You know, having "Castle Oblivion" in the thread's title kinda gives away the spoiler.

If anyone comes to the re:coded thread, they should expect spoilers

sevenslash

About beating it in under a minute, I just equipped all Thundaga's and went on a rampage with them. I usually beat it in about 50 seconds every time.

About to try out these tips. Thanks a lot, guys. I hope it works. :D

Alright, I officially got both cards now!

For Olympus Coliseum, my conditions were:
1. Beat more than 30 Heartless for Herc's test.
2. Pass Cloud's test.
3. Defeat Hades' Heartless in under a minute.

For Agrabad, my conditions were:
1. All Heartless and Boxes destroyed
2. One Jafar left on the field
3. 14 seconds left on the clock

So I think for Agrabah you just have to destroy all the blocks and heartless and beat it with barely any time left on the clock. You don't have to get rid of all the Jafars.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
For Olympus Coliseum, my conditions were:
1. Beat more than 30 Heartless for Herc's test.
2. Pass Cloud's test.
3. Defeat Hades' Heartless in under a minute.
actually you only need to get 20 heartless on hercs test.

sevenslash

^ Well, I did 20 Heartless, passed Cloud's test, and finished Hades' in 52 seconds and it didn't give it to me. But then I did the same but with 30 heartless and I got the extra card. My game must have hated me D:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I just can't seem to beat Hades thing in under a minute

If anyone comes to the re:coded thread, they should expect spoilers
It can be seen on the main index if it's the most recently responded thread.
spoilers.jpg

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Ok, so uh, I've gotten all the cards, and won on the first fight against Roxas, but still, I didn't get the Oathkeeper. Now, I know that I need to have a certain score, but, it seems that I didn't achieve that score. Now what?

And why didn't Yuffie and Leon appear to give me the Bug Device Y and something more?

Can I re-fight Roxas?

Lonelyness21

Awards
Ok, so uh, I've gotten all the cards, and won on the first fight against Roxas, but still, I didn't get the Oathkeeper. Now, I know that I need to have a certain score, but, it seems that I didn't achieve that score. Now what?

And why didn't Yuffie and Leon appear to give me the Bug Device Y and something more?

Can I re-fight Roxas?

Can someone please answer that question?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Q1: I dunno...I got the score on my first try (Or at least, the Oathkeeper), so I'm not sure. Gimme a few minutes, I'll give you the score I got. EDIT: My score was 1976. What was yours?

Q2: You have to get all the cards. Normal, Extra, and Alternate. I'll tell you right now, unless you're a Platforming Pro, Hollow Bastion's extra is the hardest to get. Speed Run is an understatement.

To get it, you have to Beat Pete in under 30 seconds in part one, and complete part two in under 50 seconds. It is not easy.

Q3: I bet you can if you replay the episode. Roxas is probably under Score attack, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back