• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxyc XV

Q1: I dunno...I got the score on my first try (Or at least, the Oathkeeper), so I'm not sure. Gimme a few minutes, I'll give you the score I got. EDIT: My score was 1976. What was yours?

Q2: You have to get all the cards. Normal, Extra, and Alternate. I'll tell you right now, unless you're a Platforming Pro, Hollow Bastion's extra is the hardest to get. Speed Run is an understatement.

To get it, you have to Beat Pete in under 30 seconds in part one, and complete part two in under 50 seconds. It is not easy.

Q3: I bet you can if you replay the episode. Roxas is probably under Score attack, too.

just wait until you get glide. Then you can laugh as the second challenge in HB becomes a 10 second glide fest.

captain

Bronze Member
Hey, if anyone was wondering about that Agrabah card, you don't have to break all the blocks or anything; just get Iago with like 5 secs or less on clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back