• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion/Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

No, she can't, but as she explained to Sora, he never "lost" his memories in the first place. She undid the chains that linked them together, put some new ones in that featured her, and basically rearranged things so that he couldn't recall Kairi or anyone besides Riku, Donald, and Goofy. That's why she told him that she could restore his memory, because she just had to find the old ones and put it back together again.

As others have already stated, this was all Namine's doing, not the castle. I'm sure the castle has many secrets, but I don't think memory loss is one of them. Even if it had no effect on Nobodies, something should have happened to Riku, DiZ, or King Mickey. But nothing did.
The castle is a weird place. Nomura said that the Organization members were using the memories of those that entered the castle in their experiements. But if they were using Nami to do that, then that presents a problem because Nami can only affect those that are connected to Sora. So I think that the memory stuff is a little more than just Nami but who knows, hopefully more details will be dished out in BBS.

ACTUALLY...
If you have seen this cutscene from KH2 FM: YouTube - KH2FM+ Last New Scene (Subbed)
You'll see that Sora finally remembered Castle Oblivion. Namine said that the links that were made in CO came undone. She did not say that Sora would not have those memories anymore, she said that it would be harder to remember them.
Nomura says that if Sora were to remember anything about CO, it woudl be because Nami is a part of Sora, so when Roxas fused back with Sora and Nami fused back with Kairi, those memories came back to him. Or so says Nomura =/

A

Audo

Wrong
Namine didn't give him new memories, just wiped his memory clear of Castle Oblivion

The whole thing with the castle, the further Sora adavnced the more he lost his memory. The reason Riku didn't is cause she didn't know about him until he was on the 9th basement? and by that time most of the members were gone, since Marluixa was wiped on the 6th basement (Riku's Story)

Namine has the ability to manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him, the castle was a cover up for her being forced to wipe his mind to make him a puppet for Marluixa to takeover the Organization.
Wrong. Nami did give him new memories. Larxene said so herself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The castle is a weird place. Nomura said that the Organization members were using the memories of those that entered the castle in their experiements. But if they were using Nami to do that, then that presents a problem because Nami can only affect those that are connected to Sora. So I think that the memory stuff is a little more than just Nami but who knows, hopefully more details will be dished out in BBS.

Keep in mind that the castle probably came with Namine and Namine came long before a lot of things in KH.
I think they're trying to cover it up with "experiments" for the most parts, though even in the original game people seemed able to look into Memories and create cards from them (like Vexen did with Riku).
The only difference is that they all have View permissions. Only Namine has Modify.

Nomura says that if Sora were to remember anything about CO, it woudl be because Nami is a part of Sora, so when Roxas fused back with Sora and Nami fused back with Kairi, those memories came back to him. Or so says Nomura =/

Which makes the whole issue of "let's get Roxas back to Sora so that Sora'd be whole issue one big fluke - since a part of them is in Namine, Roxas and Sora can't fuse back into a whole Somebody.
It could also explain why Namine and Kairi are also apart still in a way - Namine is a part of Sora; I wouldn't be surprised if they'd use that to split them up again, saying Kairi 'rejected' Namine as one would a transplanted organ that didn't fit - Namine wasn't a perfect match for Kairi because she came from Sora, not Kairi.

B-star

castle ob does it
but tis a good game ^///^
Kingdom_Hearts_Tattoo_by_beatniksha.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back