• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion is Master Xehanort's Crib.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yeah, most of us have already surmised this much before, but I felt like revisiting it.
So in the past evidence of Master Xehanort's possible connection to Castle Oblivion arose from a few things:
  1. Castle Oblivion existed before the Organization did. They merely stumbled upon it, not create it.
  2. CO still has many mysteries to it, which will be addressed in Birth By Sleep.
  3. MX needs a home too.
  4. The Chamber of Waking supposedly resides in CO.
  5. MX's keychain is of some horned beast thing, there is a horned beast thing on CO's exterior.
  6. All badass mofos need to have resided in castles at one point.

Now for my not-so-interesting addition, and possible scenario:

Nomura has started that the Chamber of Waking existed before Castle Oblivion. Most of us found this to be rather odd since, if the room is to be located IN Castle Oblivion, why would the room be there before CO? Well, here's why!

Nomura said that when apprentices pass the Master Qualification Exam and become a Master they are given a choice: they can either stay and govern their world, or they can search out for new land to govern. Nomura said that Eraqus chose to stay and govern LoD while MX chose to leave.

My idea is that MX stumbled upon the Chamber of Waking when he was searching for new land. Obviously aware of its super as-of-yet-to-be-revealed powers, he chose to govern the land in which it accompanied. He built Castle Oblivion around the room, encasing it for his own purposes. What purposes are those? Who knows, who cares. Frankly, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that MX chose this place as his own, and that is why the CoW predates CO, because he built CO around it.

That's my half-assed theory anyway. Have fun with it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This, in my opinion, is a really good theory that makes a lot of sense. I always wondered how Castle Oblivion came to be.

Erauqs

You've stated nothing that tells why Master Xehanort would need the Chamber of Waking. I find it hard to believe that Master Xehanort just stumbles across a room in the middle of nowhere, also. You could say he heard of it and went looking for/found it. But that's just my 2 cents.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I find it hard to believe that Master Xehanort just stumbles across a room in the middle of nowhere, also.

Maybe he found what was INSIDE the room...?

Erauqs

Maybe he found what was INSIDE the room...?

But that doesn't change the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. He wouldn't go there without a tip of some kind. Think about it for a second. If he just finished his Master Qualification Exam, he would go somewhere he knew of not wander around until he finds a room with something INSIDE it. Im not saying that he didnt build the castle, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm just saying that I doubt he stumbled across the Chamber of Waking.

PS,,,Why the helll was my last post taken out?

A

Audo

But that doesn't change the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. He wouldn't go there without a tip of some kind. Think about it for a second. If he just finished his Master Qualification Exam, he would go somewhere he knew of not wander around until he finds a room with something INSIDE it. Im not saying that he didnt build the castle, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm just saying that I doubt he stumbled across the Chamber of Waking.
The Org can find a random castle in the middle of nowhere, but MX can't find a chamber?

Think about it for a second. If he just finished his Master Qualification Exam, he would go somewhere he knew of
The whole point of leaving was to look for NEW land, as in, a place he knew NOT of.

Erauqs

The Org can find a random castle in the middle of nowhere, but MX can't find a chamber?

The whole point of leaving was to look for NEW land, as in, a place he knew NOT of.

I guess you're right...
The sculpture on the front is similar to his keychain. That was a nice find. The theory may be right.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wait, when does the army of Namines come in?

How do you think he built the damn place, hm?

thsmiletl5.png

State

Awards
I agree with you, Audo. LoD's castle holds some architecture resemblance to CO, what if MX decided to build it similar to the castle he once lived in?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
i really get that
also i think it is a great idea
that could be why Ven might be in CoW

A

Audo

I agree with you, Audo. LoD's castle holds some architecture resemblance to CO, what if MX decided to build it similar to the castle he once lived in?
I'd sooner believe that then LoD and CO being the same castle.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think MX may have built the CoW. Xemnas built the CoR, which is supposed to be a counterpart to the CoW, so I think it is possible that the CoW is also man-made. That also leads me to believe that the CoW has something to do with the creation of Unversed, because MX supposedly had some connection to the creation of the Unversed.

But your theory is good, I do agree that CO is MX's castle.

A

Audo

Eh, the reason i have trouble believing MX made the CoW is the fact that it predates CO. Why build the chamber and then only some time later decided to build the castle? Wouldn't it make sense to build them at the same time?

Besides, the theory is more about the farm than the cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back