• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CO in BBS?

• Yes, it could explain the Room of [sleep/awakening]

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • No, that is an Organization thing, it makes no sence in BBS!

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • It would make the game more exiting!

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • WTF? That's just stupid. I bet CO wasn't even made yet! And it would be reusing the same places!

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Whatever, I don't care but I won't complain if it is.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Whatever, I don't care but it better not be!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDGAF.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Not a neccasity but it would be cool for it to have some importance and it's history be explained.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wow, that was fast o_o

I personally would love to see Castle Oblivion in BBS. Even as a small mention by the 6 scientist would be good enough for me. Or even used as a place where they cast somebody off to, lol, since it IS in another realm and all that. I think it would be pretty cool. But from what we've seen in trailers and all that, it doesn't really look like it. But I would be shocked if it is and happy of course. And to know more about it's history, too.

xDENLINx

I would hope it is. Otherwise i'll be forever confused about the origin of it.

Btw, it's exciting, not exiting lol

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I personally don't give a damned fuck, but as long as it doesn't replace any other worlds, I might be interested in exploring it.

Attemisc

I wouldn't like it, because the Organization discovered Castle Oblivion during KHI or sometime before it. It was actually discovered around the same time Marluxia was enlisted into the Organization.

HOWEVER, it might be okay if it's like a secret world that Aqua or Ven stumble upon and never talk about again. Kind of like how everyone gives Christopher Columbus credit for discovering America when really it was Lief Ericson.

So yeah, cat on the fence with this one.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We'll likely see it, especially since the Gathering Place looks like it's the crossroads, which is close to CO.

A

Audo

Given how Days pretty much points to CO being in BBS, I believe it will be.
Nomura made it a point that CO existed before the Organization was born into the world, and that was a year after BBS.
Honestly, what other time would the remaining mysteries around CO be solved if not for BBS?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What's the honest likelihood that Master Xehanort built it?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i chose option 2. .but that's just me. .well, it'd be an interesting world. .

Silfarion

nah, i don't see any reason it will be at BBS. at that time, organization 13 did not even exist (as far as i know, that is).

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why is it that the most common mistake of 'sence' still exists on the internet? Come on, it's not THAT hard. Otherwise, I would love to see Castle Oblivion. It's one of my favourite locations (alongside Wonderland, Neverland and The end of the world)

A

Audo

nah, i don't see any reason it will be at BBS. at that time, organization 13 did not even exist (as far as i know, that is).
All the more reason for it to be in BBS, for the Organization found CO, they didnt make it. Meaning someone else did.

Fuego6

Yeah guys think outside the box. Just because the Organization didn't exist in BBS doesn't mean CO didn't exist either. Castle Oblivion is a very mysterious place with powers that even Xenmas doesn't understand.

There is definitely more to it then what we know right now.

Look at the definition of Oblivion

1: the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten ; especially : the condition of being oblivious

2: the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown

It's literally a castle that is forgotten and unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back