• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper2000

So after watching the most recent trailer, I was left both even more excited and confused than before. One thing, however, caught me eye. At the beginning, middle, and end of the trailer, it shows Terra Ven and Aqua in places that look like/are Castle Oblivion.

jua33c.jpg

Terra running through a corridor that appears to be the same as the ones in Castle Oblivion

20z8ac1.jpg

Ven it what appears to be the Champer of Repose/Room of Waking. No solid evidence yet.

15i6e1k.jpg

Aqua standing outside of the door to Castle Oblivion.

Now, BFMV95 had a theory that said:
Well, I was watching the new trailer for BBS and I noticed that Ansem the Wise talks about "that boy" who saves the world each time when the darkness shows up. He also mentions that he can connect with other peoples hearts. Ven says "Our connected hearts are my power!" which means that "that boy" is Ven, at the end of the trailer, Ansem the Wise says "And his name is..." and it shows a picture of Sora.

So I think Sora's heart is connected to Ven's heart, so when Sora became a heartless and Roxas was born, he had the apperance of Ven due to the fact that Sora and Ven have connected hearts.

Think about it, it all makes sense.

If this theory is true, then a lot of things involving Castle Oblivion would make a lot of sense.

I feel that Ven may very well have somehow connected his heart to Sora's, and for whatever reason, his body is being held in Castle Oblivion. In 358, Saix and Axel have a bunch of conversations and one of them was about Axel searching for a room that he couldn't find. When Roxas and Axel go to Castle Oblivion, Roxas has a mini freakout and is unable to go on. This could be his body reacting to Vens presence somewhere in the castle. Since Aqua's armor and Keyblade are seen in Castle Oblivion in KHII:FM+ its likely that all three of the characters stories come to an end there...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You forgot this one

bbsjfpic18.jpg

I actually like the idea of Sora's heart being connected to Ven be the reason Roxas looks like him, and it's better than Sora actually having Ven's heart. Not to mention the connection would probably affect Sora, what with his attacks, his lines, his attitude, etc.

Since Aqua's armor and Keyblade are seen in Castle Oblivion in KHII:FM+ its likely that all three of the characters stories come to an end there...

Aqua's armor and her Keyblade were in the Chamber of Repose, which isn't Castle Oblivion. Castle Oblivion (most likely) has the Chamber of Awakening.

Vanitas

This theory has already been discussed in another thread. I cant remember which one, but I am positive I read this somewhere else a few days ago.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hey hey hey you also forgot mickey is in castle oblivion too
bbsjfpic19.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree with Lonbilly. Personally, I never liked the idea of Sora actually having Ven's heart in the first place. A connection between the two hearts is better, imo.

Oathkeeper39

i agree with all of this except the end when you said all three of them are in Castle Oblivion. We know Aqua isnt in there because she was seen in a room under Hollow Bastion and we have no idea where Terra is. Except i think he is still in the gathering place because we see him in the trailer kneeling down with his original keyblade the same way he does in KH2:FM.

crazzyBRY

but how are ven and sora connected though..

like how did they have connected hearts?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
We have no idea where Terra is. Except i think he is still in the gathering place because we see him in the trailer kneeling down with his original keyblade the same way he does in KH2:FM.

Either that or he's Xehanort.

Lukar

Personally, I think Terra becomes Xehanort, but his armor somehow has its own consciousness and memories of Ven and Aqua. The armor IS the Lingering Sentiment from KH2FM.

That probably sounds stupid, but meh, who knows.

Sora^Fan

I have been wondering about this myself, I arrived at the same conclusion and if Xemnas has some sort of relation to Terra then that would explain why he was so desparate in finding The Room of Awakening.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Come to this of it, that line, "Our hearts are connected" may connect Sora and Ven together. So, let's say Roxas is release from Sora, and Sora and the others head to CO, would they find the room Ven is that the Org couldn't find?

BladeofHearts18

This theory has already been discussed in another thread. I cant remember which one, but I am positive I read this somewhere else a few days ago.

you mean mine on the bbs site update thread? i thought about it like a few days ago. guess this person had the same idea as me. kudos to you. and the theory does make sense. look at sora and ven, they both act very similar if not the same due to ven's heart being a part of sora's. also, when sora uses the heart unlocker and becomes a heartless, ven's heart is released and it goes into sora's nobody, making roxas look like ven and not sora. 9 or it could be that since sora's heart is intertwined with ven's, when he became a heartless , his nobody appeared as ven. either way could work.)

BladeofHearts18

Sorry about the confusion, it could be that Aqua's armor is left behind. Maybe she went to CO herself to find Ven? Its still just a theory. Tough to say why they all go there x_x

actually, Aqua's armor could still be left in CO. then, when xemnas looks for the other room, he finds her armor and brings it to the chamber of repose. but if aqua's armor was found by xemnas in the room of repose then i have no idea how she would get to the room of repose. or, she could have left her armor at the dark margin, having xemnas find it and take it back to the room of repose. it all leads to the same thing.

Oathkeeper2000

actually, Aqua's armor could still be left in CO. then, when xemnas looks for the other room, he finds her armor and brings it to the chamber of repose. but if aqua's armor was found by xemnas in the room of repose then i have no idea how she would get to the room of repose. or, she could have left her armor at the dark margin, having xemnas find it and take it back to the room of repose. it all leads to the same thing.

that actually makes much more sense. just because her armor is in the room of repose, doesn't mean that she remained there too.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
While I appreciate this theory for what it is. Your main catch is that Ven and Sora's hearts are connected. But yea, they are, we know that. They'd have to be. But I like the idea of Ven being kept in Castle Oblivion.

Oathkeeper2000

While I appreciate this theory for what it is. Your main catch is that Ven and Sora's hearts are connected. But yea, they are, we know that. They'd have to be. But I like the idea of Ven being kept in Castle Oblivion.

Well, yes it is. But by proving that point, I'm also trying to prove the purpose of castle oblivion and why the three heroes go there

MeggieKeyblader

Wow, I didn't even notice Castle Oblivion the first time I watched the trailer... this really confuses things. The theory makes a lot of sense, but I don't get how it explains why Terra, Ven, and Mickey are running through Castle Oblivion and why Ven is in the Room of Repose :-/

BladeofHearts18

Wow, I didn't even notice Castle Oblivion the first time I watched the trailer... this really confuses things. The theory makes a lot of sense, but I don't get how it explains why Terra, Ven, and Mickey are running through Castle Oblivion and why Ven is in the Room of Repose :-/

its the room of awakening. or the chamber, or whatever you wanna call it. the room of repose resides beneath radiant garden's castle, which ansem's lab is in. idk why they are running in CO tohugh so that sitll remains a mystery unless it is just a scene to foreshadow something like the video with marluxia fighting sora and at the same time, riku is fighting xehanort in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back