• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion...Castle Oathkeeper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Do any of you think there will be a Castle OathKeeper? Just wondering, feel free to critisize.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Eh, I was just asking. and I knew Oblivion has nothing to do with Castle Oblivion. Just wondering....

Cerberiga

Wait what? Castle Oblivion was named Oblivion because it forced Sora to forget nearly all his past. What would happen in Castle Oathkeeper? You're forced to keep all of your promises?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Cerberiga said:
Wait what? Castle Oblivion was named Oblivion because it forced Sora to forget nearly all his past. What would happen in Castle Oathkeeper? You're forced to keep all of your promises?
*shrugs* maybe.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Nice attempt but I highly doubt it...I think it was called Oblivion in the sense that anyone who enters the castle is falling into Oblivion.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Man.. This place has gone to the pits since I left..
Ok, Castle "Oblivion" is just a name that was given to the castle due to the fact that it screws up your memories because of Namine, the place is probably dead now though.
a Castle Oathkeeper would.. If it had something to do with the keyblade(which it doesn't) would be some place you go as a rest stop or something.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Let's apply some logic to this...

We all know that Oblivion is the KB of darkness...and
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Traverse Town was another one of these worlds which lie in between. Which could theoretically mean that there is another castle (oathkeeper anyone) and maybe Twilight Town to represent the 4 realms: Light (Oathkeeper), Dark (Oblivion) Twilight (Twilight Town) Present (Traverse Town).

However i do have to agree on the fanishness of this, its mere coincidence imo but i do think SE could've given the castle a better name in the first place...

Graficcha

the 'oblivion' keyblade and castle 'oblivion',...I think I read somewhere that in Japanese, the txo words aren't the same, and I think that makes sense.
The keyblade's got nothing to do with the castle, but it's fun to think of other keyblade-baased castles...
Spellbinder: no magic; Lionheart: Leon / Squall's house (I KNOW that's Hollow Bastion, but hey!) and all the other keyblade.

Funny, but 'castle Oathkeeper'....not really, no.

Cerberiga

Traverse Town was another one of these worlds which lie in between. Which could theoretically mean that there is another castle (oathkeeper anyone) and maybe Twilight Town to represent the 4 realms: Light (Oathkeeper), Dark (Oblivion) Twilight (Twilight Town) Present (Traverse Town).

However i do have to agree on the fanishness of this, its mere coincidence imo but i do think SE could've given the castle a better name in the first place...

Okay let's add a tad more logic to that. Merriam Webster defines "oblivion" as "the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten". Hmm, and Castle Oblivion messed around with Sora's memories so that he forgot many vital parts of his former life. There is a connection. IT'S NOT NAMED AFTER THE KEYBLADE.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i think oblivion means "memories past" so then that would explain castle oblivion, don't you think?
oathkeeper has something to do with promises. it would be stupid to have a castle based on promises, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back