• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion back to Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

Is there a chance to restore Castle Oblivion back to its' former glory? If not, I wouldn't want Eraqus' students to live in a castle with a sorrow name.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's almost certain that once everything has been accomplished and Xehanort defeated, TAV will return to CO and revert it to its previous state. Probably, in doing so, they would enlist the help of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee considering their prior experience in rebuilding a ruined world.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Agreed, it'd be very unlikely they wouldn't restore it. It's their home after all and with Xehanort gone the threats to it would be gone.
Heck, being a world between, LoD may not even need rebuilding just returned to it's original form were it will already be fixed.

We already seen it happen with The World That Never Was which is also a world between and has also been destroyed once. (on a much greater scale at that)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's almost certain that once everything has been accomplished and Xehanort defeated, TAV will return to CO and revert it to its previous state. Probably, in doing so, they would enlist the help of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee considering their prior experience in rebuilding a ruined world.

Or they may just do a KH1 (where all the worlds were just restored to perfection) and have LoD be completely restored from the start :) I'm not sure if it would be fine for the RG inhabitants to cross to the LoD world.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I get the feeling that it will be restored regardless since they need to find Ventus before everything is said and done. The only reason that they may wait until the very end of the game (and by that, I mean credits-sequence kind of end) would be for gameplay purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back