• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion! ...Again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: They can only hold off those two for so long...Let's get ou of here, Namine'...*kisses her*

A.J. teleported out of Castle Oblivion and into his Gummiship which hovered about the world....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Great...We losted him...shoot..first mission I failed...tell yuor brother I wont be taking missions for awhile...I was injured greatly by that boy..."She put her hand on her head rubbing it as blood slowly fell down her face

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"Go rest ya gonna to need it I will tell Axel about this" Kage casts a simply statis field on Aj's friends cards."That should hold them and in the meantime I will look for AJ" Kage disappears

A.J.

Banned
Back at Titan's tower....

One last team attack finished off the Heartless Silkie. It moaned in pain as it fell from the sky and crashed into the ocean...An etereal heart floated up and away.

An enemy card floated down, and into Rena's hand.

Rena obtained: Shadow Silkie Enemy card.

Later, in the living room...

Robin: So, what are you going to do now Rena? We know what you know...We're not really the Teen Titans, just memories in your heart...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"hmph...Why did Axel sent me to kill someone stronger than me..Was he testing my skills..or..was he weaking AJ somehow....well..He got one thing..AJ sure is a good fighter..Never felt pain in a loong time"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena: o_O "Really??? But you don't look like memory thingies!" She put the enemy card in her deck box then put her hands behind her head. Rena: "I guess I gotta find A.J..."

A.J.

Banned
Robin: Don't worry about us Rena, we'll be with you in your memories of us. And as long as you remember, we'll always be here.

Beast Boy: Stop by and visit the real us's sometime, I bet we miss you!

Cyborg: See ya Rena!

Raven: Travel safely.

Starfire: Goodbye friend Rena!

Rena obtained: Teen Titans Summon card

In a flash of light, Rena was back in Castle Oblivion. The A.J. Replica standing with her.

A.J.R: That's kinda depressing...*arms folded*....What world cards do you have left Rena?
If you're out, I have some more for you.

World Cards:

"THE" World /Dot Hack, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet

Domino City/ Yugioh!

.............What worlds do you want? I can't think of anymore from your ememories...

A.J.

Banned
A.J.R: Okay, let's go!

As Rena used the world card, they now stood in Rena's home...

A.J.R: I've never seen where you live sister, or least I don't think I have...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena: "I think the real A.J. saw it before, but...I kinda don't remember..." She rubbed her head then started to walk off. She stood on an island with ocean surrounding all the sides. Standing in the middle was a tower that looked similar to the Titan's tower. Rena: "C'mon!" She smiled and headed inside the tower.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. R: I'm coming!

A.J. stepped inside, and looked around....They went to the top with the living room and he plopped down on a beanbag, sighing...

A.J.R: Too bad this isn't real...I could get used to this!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena laughed a little then put her hands behind her head. Rena: "Yeah...I missed this place, illusion or not! Maybe Yuui's here...." She headed upstairs to find her yami, Yuui.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. R: Who's Yuui? Is she related to Yugi?

He said as he yawned deeply and got ready to take a nap.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. R: That sounds complicated.......*thinking*...........OH! I get it, like Yami is Yugi's Yami, Yuui is YOUR Yami! I get it now!

A.J.

Banned
A.J. R: I found her Rena... <_< ....

He sat in the bean bag with his arms folded. Yuui was messing with his dog ears.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. R: I'm half dog demon! What do you think? And will you stop messing with my ears like they're something on a stuffed animal?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back