• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion! ...Again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, I started this on the old forum then on the new forum and now I'm starting it on THIS forum! :D Basically, we're all in Castle Oblivion, there are new members of the Organization controlling it, and this takes place a year after KH: COM! We'll start once we get a few people and we're going to start off from where we left off!(I can explain what happened but, you'll be more confused than you were before. >_<)

Rena:
Weapons: Thunder Keyblade and card deck
Appearance: Black hoodie vest with a pouch on the front, a black t-shirt with a skull on it, a white long sleeve shirt under her t-shirt, black fingerless glove on her right hand, blue cargo jeans with chains on both sides, black tennis shoes, brown hair in a ponytail, one of her bangs goes over her right eye completely, and brown eyes.
Bio: Her mom died when she was little but she lives with her friends, Yuui, Shugo, and Terra, in a tower shaped like an I! Rena is somewhat hyper-active sometimes but is really friendly and willing to save her friends if they're in trouble. She doesn't normally doesn't think before she acts and doesn't exactly see the obvious a lot of times. She has a crush on Sora and her goal is to make Kairi pay for stealing him and to kill her worst enemy!(Its that evil dude on the end of KH and the end of KH: COM on Riku's story!)
Friend Cards:

Yuui- Attacks with dark fire magic and her dark firaga keyblade for 10 seconds.
Shugo- Uses data drain on different foes to turn them into weak heartless and stun them.
Terra- Uses rocks to smash into different enemies, causing major damage!
GIR- Runs around like crazy, attacking enemies with his "Chocolate Bubblegum" slushie and his eye lasers.
Sora- Slashes through enemies with his keyblade, followed by his Trinity Limit attack.
Kris- Attacks enemies with her light keyblade, ending with her Yami-Hikari Blast attack.
Wizard- Wizzes around, stunning different enemies while using his Sonic Shoyru Blast attack!

A.J.

Banned
The A.J. replica had teleported to the 13th floor, and sat on the ground.........

A.J.:What good am I? I'm just a shadow of a great hero...

Namine' walked up to the A.J. replica...

Namine': Hello there...A.J.? No, you may look like him but you're not. What's wrong? Were you made by those Organization members?

A.J.: Uh huh...They wanted me to hurt Rena, but I wouldn't do it...I'm no good for anything...

Namine': *sitting down next to him, she hugs him* Well, you're not A.J., but you sure act like him, and you've gotta be good for something, don't sell yourself short...

A.J.: But that's not the truth. I was made for one thing...And I failed at it.

Namine': You try you fail, you try you fail...But the only true failure is when you stop trying.

A.J.: What do you want me to do?

Namine': Try again.

This awoke something in the A.J. replica's heart, and he got up, walking away...

Namine': Hold on, you're missing something...*materializes a black baseball cap* Here, this is for you...And now, I have someone to confess something to...*bites lip*...I hope you find your purpose...

A.J.: Thanks Namine'. *dissapears*

We now see Namine' walking up to the real A.J., saying something that shocks A.J., and she jumps up holding A.J. and kissing him on the lips...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Sure! I kinda need to RP too.... >_<)

Rena: 'I'm guessing I should get out of here and find A.J, atleast.' She walked out of the hospital room(Dunno what its called!) and headed down the hallway. Rena: "Hopefully, stupid head hasn't showed up yet...."

A.J.

Banned
It started to get dark around Titan's Tower...

Cyborg: Anyone notice the sudden change in weather?

Raven: I'm sensing something bad, guys...Just then a giant Heartless version of Silkie dropped down from the clouds, it's eyes a fierce angry yellow...

Beast Boy: Oh boy..............

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-yes!Luna the youngest organization member is back^^
Name:Luna
Weapons:Black and silver axe
Appearence:
Human-http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=45805 (add unknown cloak)
Werewolf-http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=45166
Bio:The newest and youngest member of the Organization.When she joined,she got her power to control her werewolf form(get it..Luna..werewolf..hahaha).With her Midnight Axe,she is a powerful rival,but when she is in her werewolf form,she gained a weakness.(wont tell abouit it just yet)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Sure!)

Rena headed down into the living room and noticed how dark it got outside. Rena: o_O "Okay...That's just weird..." Her keyblade appeared in her hand, like it told Rena that it was sencing(spelling?) something.

A.J.

Banned
Starfire: That is definitely NOT Silkie....

Robin: It's a Heartless! Let's take it down, TITANS, GO!!!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Heh...Foolish beings...They act like the Organization is nothing..now..who shall I visit first..the girl or dog boy?...hm...Axel wanted me to elminate the stronger of the two..so..dog boy it is"

A.J.

Banned
The Heartless giant moth swooped down on them, causing a sonic disruption, and putting all the Titans down to critical...

The A.J. replica appeared, a Soul Eater in hand, in a fighting stance similar to Riku's.

He moved in Matrix style and slashed at the Moth.

A.J.R: I won't let you hurt my sister! Not now, Not ever! Let's take him out Rena!

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Kage
Weapons:Two Keyblades called Darkness Ressurction and Light Destruction
Appearance:
guys20.jpg
add the classic unknown coat
Bio:Kage has been in the Organization for awhile even since his brother Axel join.Kage was in Twilght Town when Sora and Riku's journey was happening.Axel told Kage about the other members downfall and Kage decides to go make sure the Organzation doesn't have anymore traitors.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena: 'Alright! HE CAME BACK!!!!' Rena smiled and nodded as she charged at the moth and started attacking. Rena: "Thunder Blade!!" She used her ablitity(spelling?) then used one of her friend cards, which turned out to be Guilmon.

A.J.

Banned
Guilmon: I'm gonna need alot of Peanut butter after this one!!!
PYROSPHERE, PAH!!!

The fireball hit the Heartless Silkie in the face, scorching it's fur and doing serious damage...

Meanwhile...

At the 13th floor, A.J. held Namine's hand lovingly, and she did the same.
A few minutes ago, Namine' had confessed that she loved A.J., and A.J. loved her back.
They were still kissing...

(Just to let you know Ultima, there's two A.J.'s in this one, an A.J. replica, *the one with Rena at Titan's Tower* And the real A.J., who completed Castle Oblivion, and is with Namine' at the top floor. The A.J. Replica was made by the Organization, just like the Riku one.)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-I know..Axel sent me to kill the real one..Cause you know Axel wants to be the boss and all..and since you are the strongest..he sent me to kill you.
"Hello..Namine..Answer when you are spoken to!..And stop making out.,.its embarrassing for a member to be this disgusting"

A.J.

Banned
( :eek: Oh, I didn't realize you were in the same place... )

Namine': *stern look* I am NOT nor was I EVER a memeber of the Organization! And even if you thought I was, A.J. and Sora freed me! *puts a hand on A.J.'s cheek, gently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back