• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle at BBSV2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

Any guesses on what it is? Or could be? A friend of mine told me maybe this is where KH is housed, but I told him it cant be because KH is a giant heart and also was the door SoD showed us at KH1.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It's not anything new or special. It's Castle of Dreams, after it fell to darkness. What we saw in trailer was more than likely what happens to worlds after they fall to darkness. Since time moves more slowly in the RoD, Aqua probably encounters the remnant of Castle of Dreams sometime after Xehanort and the Apprentices open the door and start the experiments, leading to worlds falling to darkness and such. The only thing I wondering about is the possible set of (purple) eyes hovering above the castle.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lol go back a month into threads man u misies some stuff

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Any guesses on what it is? Or could be? A friend of mine told me maybe this is where KH is housed, but I told him it cant be because KH is a giant heart and also was the door SoD showed us at KH1.

It's just Cinderella's Castle from the world of Castle of Dreams.

Basically when a world's heart is consumed by the heartless, the world is taken into the realm of darkness by the heartless.

The secret ending just showed Castle of Dreams in the realm of darkness after it was taken by the heartless.

Crystal

Silver Member
The castle is Castle of Dreams, maybe the world had taken over by darkness so it appear at there.

Radar

Bronze Member
If Radiant Garden fell into darkness, is it in the RoD, even though Hollow Bastion is there now? Did it just get swallowed by darkness and stayed there?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If Radiant Garden fell into darkness, is it in the RoD, even though Hollow Bastion is there now? Did it just get swallowed by darkness and stayed there?
Radiant Gardens "fell" to darkness but its worlds' heart didn't fall. That's why Hollow Bastion remained in the RoL.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It didn't LITERALLY fall into darkness like the others. Nobody decided to blow it up or anything. I'm very certain it was just that Heartless destroyed the majority of the population and eventually the world just transformed over the years into the haunting place it was in KH1.

WaveK89

Also, based on when Maleficent arrives, she could have made sure the world remained in tact. We know how much she likes castles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back