• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cast info?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snoogansthejew

Does anyone know what the cast lineup is for KH2? I've looked, and I can't find anything. Is HJO returning as Sora? I'd heard a rumor that he wasn't, but that just sounded silly to me. Anyone have any info on that?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
no we dont know the cast for KH2 but i can tell you that HJO is doing the voice for Sora and might i add that Sora sounds way more mature and grown up ad that HJO is doing a very good job. i think it is confirmed that David Gallagher is doing Riku's voice again and i dont know who else is confirmed. hope i helped a little

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah it's been confirmed haley is coming back as sora that romur is squashed and david gallagher is returning as riku we don't know about potc it's a secret! all the disney characters voices will probably be the same since cloud and leon are back there voices too if they still have the person to do the voice. There's no list of the cast www.imdb.com you can't trust this site though.

Da_BlackSora

i bet hes makin lots of money off this too who would of thunk it from sixth-sense to kingdom hearts

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Well they did say at kh2.co.uk that sora voice was still done by the guy who see's dead people (haely somthing somthin i think) but you cant look now cuz their bill needs to be paid and the site is down =( *tear* but goofy and donald were not confermed and leons, was the same (confermend) Yuffie(cant remember) arenith(cant remember but i doubt it becase mandy moore did it in the last one but that was before she was big) well thats all i can remember, but when (if ever) kh2.co.uk reopens check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

adventchildkiori

they might have to find a new girl for kairi, if anyone has seen "Racing Stripes" or "Ice Princess" Haydens voice doesnt seem like it would match a more mature kairi.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
zenkai16 said:
Well they did say at KH2.co.ukhttp://www.kh2.co.uk/ that sora voice was still done by the guy who see's dead people (haely somthing somthin i think) but you cant look now cuz their bill needs to be paid and the site is down =( *tear* but goofy and donald were not confermed and leons, was the same (confermend) Yuffie(cant remember) arenith(cant remember but i doubt it becase mandy moore did it in the last one but that was before she was big) well thats all i can remember, but when (if ever) kh2.co.uk reopens check it out.

Uhhhh........didn't I just say something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lol yes pleasse tell us or better yet to make sure a mod doesnt close this thread. make ur own thread about it. would be better i guess. lol

F

fireroy_99

Hey dude. Go to:
www.imdb.com
There, type Kingdom Hearts 2 in the search bar. It has alot of the voice actors listed.

Shane Heslet

Hokage

Banned
Awards
IDMB isnt confirmed. their casts consist of confirmed voices from square and voices that they think may be in the game. it hasnt been confirmed by Square so dont take all of what they say as true.

adventchildkiori

what are you talking about when I went to IMDB and typed Kingdom Hearts 2, there was no cast list at all.....

oh yes and sorixed and unknownsora 21 are right, but usually IMDB doesnt have a confirmed cast listing for video games until after the games release.

Counterpart

I have a CONFIRMED Square Enix/Buena Vista list...Here is the cast and the pic for proof.

voiceactors2sv.gif

- Haley Joel Osment (Sora)
- David Gallagher (Riku)
- Sean Astin (Hercules)
- David Boreanaz (Leon)
- Ming-Na (Mulan)
- James Woods (Hades)
- Dan Castellenta (Genie)
- Miguel Ferrer (Shan-Yu)

The pic only shows the actor's names but I put who they play in the game.I haven't found any others yet but these are SE/Buena Vista Confirmed.And David Gallagher isn't on the mag because this mag is from about 6months back...lol....but he confirmed it himself in an interview that he got the call to return for KHII.(I wish I had the interview but KHU is down right now)Hayden will most likely return as Kairi but I haven't heard anything at all on her return.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
so far there right because leon is in the game and imdb base there stuff on old stuff and what they hear like yuna and have her in the list .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back