• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cashiers Cheating themselves...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ok, I was just wondering how many people take quick action to cashiers giving you back more money than they should?

Today I did my father an errand. I went up to this store and bought him a track card and several other snacks for me and pet food... Well it rang up to about $27.62 and I gave her 30 buckets. I didn't pay much attention to it however, and just gave her the money. I usually make sure I'm not cheated but this case I was kind of out of it. (I'm like three bills, ok I get like some money back and some coins...)

I get back to my dad's place and notice that I have $15 given back to me from the change. I'm like WTF?!

My dad laughin his ass off. I'm like... Oh well... I mean I feel a little bad but, is it really my job to constantly keep up with making sure I'm not cheated, as well as to make sure the cashier didn't mess up?

I mean if I had noticed while I was at the stand, I would've said something, but I didn't figure it until I got back to the house.

How many people have dealt with a situation like this and did the right thing? Next time I guess I should be worrying about the cashiers not getting fired...

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
HAHAHAHAHA
Man tell me where this store is at so I can become rich

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The place got robbed several times in the not so distant past as well. Sometimes security guards are walking around the place (not today though). I kind of expect that kind of place gets hit up from time to time. To think the cashier would actually be handing out much more than over what was supposed to be given back. It's all bad to tell you the truth...

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Every store in my neighborhood has been robbed,hostage,and even some shootings
so Im used to all that
but the cashier near my stores arent stupid enough to give more than they owe

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It's just that on top of everything that's happening to this store, the cashiers hand back more than they owe... I mean shouldn't they be more on their shit considering what happens to the store? I mean damn... How low can this place get?

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol I remember I bought some $15-$19 shorts. I gave the cashier a twenty dollar bill. She kept being distracted and messed up. My change ended up being $19.63. And I still have the receipt in my wallet.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I occasionally get more change than I should and I don't really mind.

Once I went to a fast food restaurant and the cashier was distracted. I had bought a $5 thing and gave her $10. After awhile, she turned back and was like 'sorry, how much have you given me again?' and for fun I said $50.

I got $45 back in change.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Oh wow! You guys are bad.lol Then again, it's their jobs on the line, they should pay more attention. I feel better about getting $15 back when I was only meant to get $2.38 back. I mean if it's a few bucks I usually don't feel so bad, but when they mess up this bad, kinda gets me to thinking that I should be watching out for these poor guys.

What's gonna happen when the manager finds out after the calculating? Good show I'd say...

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
I occasionally get more change than I should and I don't really mind.

Once I went to a fast food restaurant and the cashier was distracted. I had bought a $5 thing and gave her $10. After awhile, she turned back and was like 'sorry, how much have you given me again?' and for fun I said $50.

I got $45 back in change.

You luck son of a b***h 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back