• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon Network vs. Nick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is a better channel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Lets see....

Nick
Fairly Oddparents
SpongeBob Squarepants

everything else sucks

CN
Dexters Lab
Xiaolin Showdown
Naruto
DBZ
Courage the cowardly dog
Billy&Mandy
Family Guy
Futurama
Moral Orel
ATHF
Full Metal Alchemist
Robot Chicken
Samurai Champloo
Bleach
Inuyasha

and thats not even the full list.

I think its easy to see which one is the better channel

SifeOner

CN is way better because of Adult Swim.(does that count?) Well anyways, there is Ed, Edd & Eddy which was the best show on TV, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Naruto, and DBZ use to be on..

bladed asassin

yeah both of them are putting out really bad shows...nick has a few that may stand the test of time but i still CN has the egde cuz of there old cartoons i think rock and adult swim...

Miss Ninja

I don't much like either of them right now (except for Adult Swim on CN and Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents on Nick). But back in the day, CN was a million times better, so that gets my vote.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Back in the day, CN used to be the shit, and [adult swim] still is. However, lately, the shows on CN have been particularily...juvenille. And not in a cute/clever way, but an obnoxious one. Anyways, there have always been some shows on Nick that I like, but for old time's sake, I'll have to go with Cartoon Network.

Haku

<3
Hm, I think that both of the networks don't really have anything much that are going on right now because the only shows that are extremely popular on Nick is Spongebob and Avatar and CN mainly has shows like Naruto, One Piece, and Adult Swim that are keeping them popular, so its hard for me to pick one or the other.

Straw_Hat

Boomerang!

...if you're really gunna make me choose, then i say CN, due to it having the most animated programing. Nick seems to be leaning more and more towards Live Action stuff, as is Disney. Though i liked the CN of lets say, 3-5 years ago more than nowadays, i still find myself there moreso than Nick. Nicktoon Network however is a different story...But Boomerang pwns that too...

so, uh, Cartoon Network

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Cartoon Network once had a landslide in this vote I tihnk. but, as mentioned before, the Adult Swim hype has seemed to die down from what I have heard at school and stuff.

Anyway, I still vote for CN as Nick can be extremely obnoxious at times... although both channels can be.

ultamaSora

CN for me. With adult swim and Toonami, but I like Avatar, and The Fresh Prince on Nick. But with adult swim, CN gets my vote.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The only reason cartoon shows are getting more... juvenile and retarded is because 1) you[we] are getting much older so certain things we thought was funny[entertaining] seems stupid now and 2) parents are complaining more and more instead of not letting their child watch any said show, so how old shows like Bugs Bunny and Popeye and what-not featured "adult themes" such as guns, the word jackass, girlfriends, fighting, "violence", spousal abuse, kidnapping, etc. nowadays thats near impossible so every show now is just pointless and all giddy giddy and thus is corny and juvenile.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Cartoon Network because it had the best cartoon ever. Ed Edd 'n Eddy.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ed, Edd, and Eddys last episode was last week I think =[
CN > Nickelodeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back