• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cargo Climb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I finally defeated Kingdom Hearts II today (Yay!), so now I'm going to attempt to get my journal to 100% status.

Well, I started in Twilight Town and I'm already having trouble with Cargo Climb.
I can't get the cargo to the door in 15 seconds!
Is there a method to do this?

N0thing

do an aerial combo. it's much faster than ground combo. and do smash it when the cargo goes into the air.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
The key to getting the cargo to move is a finishing move, not in a combo.

Unequip any combo additions, like Dragonstar said, and equip negative combo (you'll only get one) and fenrir (whihc also has negative combo on it) And unequip all finishers (explosion, guard break and finishing leap, since these take a lot of time and hardly move the wagon anyway)

Now, for the actual game itself

1.) You can start off by just hitting it, and it'll go up a fair distance

2.) Next, aerial dodge over to it and hit it with an air combo

3.) Repeat # 2 until you get to the end.

you can probably clear it in 12 seconds or less.

In this video, there is another means

YouTube - KHII - Cargo Climb in 6 Seconds

It's pretty much the same with the first, except he also equipped Finishing PLus.

Tailikku1

Awards
I got mine in 12.73 seconds using Bond of Flame, no finishers, and with Negative Combo attached

Hovhannes1998

You should have few hits in your combo because the cart shoots up at the end of a combo. Hit it when it is in the air to shoot it forward. Also keep it against a wall to avoid movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back