• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CardCaptor Sakura&Vandread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelJade

CCS I'm talkin about the Japanese version,of course, cause the English one was retarded. I thought CCS was good even though it was a magic-girl show. And I thought Vandread was a little random there, And what the crap is up with the blond whose breasts bounce all OVER the place? Plz tell me yur thoughts on these Anime.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I was only able to watch Cardcaptors on the WB but I still loved it and got the Cardcaptos Sakura manga and Vandread, if you couldn't tell by my name and avatar, it's one of my absolute favorite anime. As for Jura's gravity defying cleavege, well, what did you expect from a show about three men who are taken prisoner by a band of female pirates. With all of those women around, they had to throw in some fan service for all the lonely guys out there, and believe me, there are plenty of us.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I've only seen the English version of CCS but that show was awesome....since I was little, magical-girl anime were my fav. But it really sucked that they cancelled it( damn them)

Vandread.....I watched it b4 but it was kinda...akward 4 me cuz I'm a girl & I'm guessin it's a guy-anime, but it was pretty good & funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back