• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card System in BBS, Yay or Nay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

So Nomura stated that Birth By Sleep will feature the card/deck system similar to the one in RE:COM.

Current screens show gameplay similar to that of KH I and II, but that could change at any moment.

So my question to you all, do you agree with the card system being in BBS, or would you rather have old fashioned KHI/II gameplay.

I have never played RE:COM, but if anyone has, did you like the cards (in a 3d environment), and did you like it enough that you would have it again in BBS.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i would rahter like to see a whole different way of playing, and since it is on the PSP, i beleive that it should be more like k2, not kh CoM. PSP is alot more advanced and has so many features that could help the gameplay, it would be a waste of a system not to utilize them.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Already a thread on this, called BBS card system- suck or not? Or something like that

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I would rather the old gameplay. I didnt like the cards in CoM. I never played RE though, but I cant imagine it being that great. I hope its not a card game.

Dman2.0

whoa in third perid me and my friend were talking about this saying we hope t isnt and now you guys tell me it is that sucks i have to tell him we dont like the card system

D

Dexter

WOW I'm getting seriousley pissed off! I swear have all of you guys been living under a rock!? Latley our fourms has turned to trash and became a joke. Our members must be the most idiotic compared to all the kh fan sites and I'm not exageratting either. First there has been numbers of repeated threads like for example this one there was a same topic at least a few weeks back and appearintley it seems if you change your title then it automatically becomes new. Second ALOT of our members our plain o'l stupid, I mean for gods sake there's a topic questioning wether or not there'll be a kingdom hearts game for the psp!! I mean really it's written basically all over the main website and our forums heck we even made a SECTION for it. And even this thread it's been CONFIRMED by Nomura that orginally that the BBS gameplay would be like Re: COM but then he felt that type of gameplay wasn't really meant for BBS so he CHANGED the gameplay. For know all the scans off the BBS gameplay have been changed into the new gameplay style but it has yet to be shown to us. Like I said stupid. Third the new theorys are just plain o'l trash. I mean some of them make you go "WTF!????? None of this even make's a tiny ounce of sence!!!" Before these forums used to have some of the smartest members, the brightest topics, and some of the best theorys. Now it seems like the noobs have infested, I mean serousley guys could 3 months of no new info and scans really make our members like this????

Just sayin how it is....peace....//

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
WOW I'm getting seriousley pissed off! I swear have all of you guys been living under a rock!? Latley our fourms has turned to trash and became a joke. Our members must be the most idiotic compared to all the kh fan sites and I'm not exageratting either. First there has been numbers of repeated threads like for example this one there was a same topic at least a few weeks back and appearintley it seems if you change your title then it automatically becomes new. Second ALOT of our members our plain o'l stupid, I mean for gods sake there's a topic questioning wether or not there'll be a kingdom hearts game for the psp!! I mean really it's written basically all over the main website and our forums heck we even made a SECTION for it. And even this thread it's been CONFIRMED by Nomura that orginally that the BBS gameplay would be like Re: COM but then he felt that type of gameplay wasn't really meant for BBS so he CHANGED the gameplay. For know all the scans off the BBS gameplay have been changed into the new gameplay style but it has yet to be shown to us. Like I said stupid. Third the new theorys are just plain o'l trash. I mean some of them make you go "WTF!????? None of this even make's a tiny ounce of sence!!!" Before these forums used to have some of the smartest members, the brightest topics, and some of the best theorys. Now it seems like the noobs have infested, I mean serousley guys could 3 months of no new info and scans really make our members like this????

i agree with ya bro
but my computer been down so i didnt know about the gamplay change

[√]Genuflect
Um, BBS gameplay is never like RE:CoM's.
Nomura said that it would look exactly like Re:Com's but he didn't say anything about having a F*cking Card system in BBS.

Stars

リク
Luckily BBS dun have Card system..
I still love the old battle system.. but seeing that BBS would have different battle system , it still cool as long as not the card system..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
WOW I'm getting seriousley pissed off! I swear have all of you guys been living under a rock!? Latley our fourms has turned to trash and became a joke. Our members must be the most idiotic compared to all the kh fan sites and I'm not exageratting either. First there has been numbers of repeated threads like for example this one there was a same topic at least a few weeks back and appearintley it seems if you change your title then it automatically becomes new. Second ALOT of our members our plain o'l stupid, I mean for gods sake there's a topic questioning wether or not there'll be a kingdom hearts game for the psp!! I mean really it's written basically all over the main website and our forums heck we even made a SECTION for it.

I miss the good ol days too. Now we have newbs like Xikem and Hanzo

And even this thread it's been CONFIRMED by Nomura that orginally that the BBS gameplay would be like Re: COM but then he felt that type of gameplay wasn't really meant for BBS so he CHANGED the gameplay. For know all the scans off the BBS gameplay have been changed into the new gameplay style but it has yet to be shown to us.

Damn, I was actually looking forwards to that.

Like I said stupid. Third the new theorys are just plain o'l trash. I mean some of them make you go "WTF!????? None of this even make's a tiny ounce of sence!!!" Before these forums used to have some of the smartest members, the brightest topics, and some of the best theorys. Now it seems like the noobs have infested, I mean serousley guys could 3 months of no new info and scans really make our members like this????

but when theories like "Archetype Theory" is posted, no one says anything. Your post is why I left in the first place.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Another BBS card system thread huh? Well, for me I don't care all that much just as long as I get to play BBS. Although, once again I will say I don't think an exact CARD system will be used. More like chosen abilities that you use to hack and slssh.

Sexy Angel
Nomura said it was similar to the card gameplay in CoM, but it wont be it excactly... and i hope that it isnt that.
> {-} <

Last edited:

roxas2099

iv playd kh:com and i hatetd the card system but iv playd game's were the card system was good so i dont no but if i had to i say nay

namine686

yeah i am happy that there is not going to be the same card system in BBS because i liked it for CoM but it was one of those one time things like i wouldint want to have it again.. if you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back