• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card System in BBS, Yay or Nay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I miss the good ol days too. Now we have newbs like Xikem and Hanzo

What the hell? Thanks PMF thats real nice of you. I have made 2 threads that are not fan-fics and I closed those the second people said they didn't like them. I have been nothing but a good guy on this site. Thats beside the point though. I think the card system would be great for BBS as long as they don't have actual cards in the game. I would like just bars to scroll through not cards. Sorry for going off topic.
bowchickawowwow

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I miss the good ol days too. Now we have newbs like Xikem and Hanzo

What the hell? Thanks PMF thats real nice of you. I have made 2 threads that are not fan-fics and I closed those the second people said they didn't like them. I have been nothing but a good guy on this site. Thats beside the point though. I think the card system would be great for BBS as long as they don't have actual cards in the game. I would like just bars to scroll through not cards. Sorry for going off topic.
bowchickawowwow

Yeah, PMF I'm not talking about you personaly, but people need to stop "flaming" newbs. You may be joking, but they might take it more seriously. Sorry for the off topic though.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i have only been a member for a few months but i have visited this site the begining of last year and i can tell that there are alot of n00bs.And Noruma said BBS will have a system SIMILAR TO RE:CoM but not the exact same.And must of the pics show terra have 4 attack bars and like 2 magic bars

Sexy Angel
I think that you get to chose which actions you want to preform on your enemys, then you put it into the control panel, and when you want to use that actions, you select it and press X... like fire, just plug it in the control panel, and press it when you need it... thats what i hope it is, not some gay remake of CoM...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Dude, you know I'm joking with you. I have no problem with you.

bowchickawowwow

[deathglare] . . .

KingdomKing411 said:
Yeah, PMF I'm not talking about you personaly, but people need to stop "flaming" newbs. You may be joking, but they might take it more seriously. Sorry for the off topic though.

But if we don't flame the newbs then we allow threads like this one:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/96114-new-orginization-xiii.html

Have a point to it? I thought not. So, I continue to flame noobs, and you continue to look away like the beaten wife in an abusive marriage; got it savvy? And by that I mean mind yours.

For the records, I don't flame newbs; I flame noobs. There is a difference.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I wouldn't mind similarities to the COM card system because i was actually pretty good at it, and it brought many strategies [especially PvP]

Sexy Angel
I was horrible at CoM... i could only beat Riku at level 76...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I know PMF. ^_^ I just miss our fights.

You see why I'm such a jerk? the drama behind it is just so fun.

I have to say though CoM pissed me off. I kept get'n killed over and over again. But I guess that what makes a game fun right? I think so any way. I guess will just have to wait and see how things turn out. Yes guys I'm going to say it
bowchicka... wow wow!

CoM was very entertainig to me. I don't know why people hate this game so much. It's awesome.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
CoM was good. So was KH. KHII, however, was shit, due to watered down game mechanics and the redundancy of essentially going through KH a second time through.

So, if BbS is to succeed in any critical fashion, it damn well better have some new form of gameplay. Quite honestly, if they were to recycle the system from any prior KH game, it would kill this new one for me.

~Dorian Gray

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I think the reason that people didn't like CoM is because it was a new way of fighting for a game with a speed of play that fast. It had strategy in the game and that was what I thought was the hard part. I have to say I did not like the game at first. Who ever did like the game the first time has ice water for blood.lol
bowchickawowwow

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
The game itself was very good, i just didnt like the gameplay

A game can't be good without good game play. That's like saying a sandwich is delicious despite it's main ingredient being horse shit.

~Dorian Gray

Sexy Angel
A game can't be good without good game play. That's like saying a sandwich is delicious despite it's main ingredient being horse shit.

~Dorian Gray

Sorry, i wasnt specific enough.

I liked the story. I liked everything about the game, the graphics, the characters, blah, blah, i just didnt like the gameplay.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I liked the story. I liked everything about the game, the graphics, the characters, blah, blah, i just didnt like the gameplay.

Then you didn't like the game itself, since the game is characterized by the actual gameplay.

I'm of quite the opposite opinion, actually. CoM was far superior to KH2 simply because of it's unique play system. It wasn't amazing by any means, but it was the best game that the KH logo's produced so far.

~Dorian Gray

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry, i wasnt specific enough.

You're too used to the console gameplay. That one forced you to pay attention in battle and stop trying to use the "hit x, hit x, win, game over" formula. I think that CoM was better than KH1's gameplay.

Sexy Angel
Then you didn't like the game itself, since the game is characterized by the actual gameplay.

I'm of quite the opposite opinion, actually. CoM was far superior to KH2 simply because of it's unique play system. It wasn't amazing by any means, but it was the best game that the KH logo's produced so far.

~Dorian Gray

Im just saying that i didnt like the gameplay/card system. Thats it.

You're too used to the console gameplay. That one forced you to pay attention in battle and stop trying to use the "hit x, hit x, win, game over" formula. I think that CoM was better than KH1's gameplay.

Ya, your right...

CoM gameplay was too challenging for me, which made me frustrated, which made me mad at it. Whenever i die, i went to youtube just to see the cutscene after the battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back