• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Car vs PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i kno i kno....but right now I rly cant get another job. so im jst basically screwed for now

You could probably do baby sitting jobs on the side. Those are easy jobs, man. If you're lucky, maybe some old lady'll pay you 10 dollars to come over and feed Mr. Puddins. I used to look for jobs on care.com all the time. 10 dollars is still 10 dollars. I got 50 dollars for watching two kids for like 5 hours. I didn't even have a silly montage with cleaning the 2 year old's diaper.

Easy stuff.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Buying a portable console over a car is never a good idea:
And if you HAVE to buy a PSP for BBS, please for the love of whoever get the original [fat]PSP. That is the only thing you need.

Also if you want a cheap car go to craigslist[a website that is like E-bay, but is more local. In which you have to pick up the shit yourself. Also make sure you pick the correct location when you enter], if you find one that is really cheap but needs some work. Try finding a connection with a motorhead[car lover].

DO NOT GO TO THE MECHANICS

I have so many family members & friends of family members that dig cars digs it is not funny. If you have one yourself, great. Give them a look at your'e car, to car fanatics the layout of the car is very simple and they should be able to find any problems.

Two More Tips
[1] Never buy a car with rust on the body, it's a waste of your'e time.
&
[2] Make sure your'e 'connection' goes with you if you have to (a last resort) go to the mechanic. Find out everything that the mechanic wants to do to the car.

AngelRoxas

in my little world where nothing at all make sense
THERE'S A CAR THAT COST $200!! : But if your just talking about getting a license you can buy both, but if i was you, forget a firetucking psp you can get that any time!!
And another thing that might help you decide: can you drive and get to places with a psp?

edit:sorry X( really bad at english.... it bores me...

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
THERES A CAR THAT COST $200!! but if your talking about just get a license you can buy both but if i was you forget psp you can get that any time. And another thing that might help you decide: can you drive and get to places with a psp?

what the firetruck i cant even read this but back to the point
car>>>>>>>>>>> psp

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Why the fuck would you want a PSP just for Birth by Sleep anyway? As Stooge said, if you would rather a PSP over a car, you're a fucking idiot. I'd rather spend money on something useful as opposed to something that you can play a shitty Kingdom Hearts game on.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Wtf, A CAR! A PSP is just for entertainment, and that isn't a necessity. A car is VERY important and is sometimes a necessity. You can't hop on your PSP and fly around town with it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Get the car! Once you have it you'll be able to get where you need to go, and open more places you can get a job at.

lol @ the minimum wage comments.
I live in Washington, and we got the highest Minimum wage in the country. 8.55/hour unless your 14 or 15, then they can pay you as low as 85% of that.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
but, ask yourself this.
Can your car drive you to the playstation store?
smirk.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well I have over 200 bucks and I'm getting my license pretty soon. I also want a psp really badly so I can play BBS with it. Plus the only "job" that I have only pays 6 bucks an hour. (i ref for lil kids in soccer) So what do you think I should do? Car or PSP? Please respond!
it may just be me and my weirdness, but i'd rather have the psp :/

but then again theres nothing to do here so the need to drive anywhere is pointless.

denizenofevil

Cool! I'm a referee too except I ref games for ages 19 and under for both boys and girls. You should consider upgrading (I'm assuming you're a level 9 referee?) and refereeing older groups. You get paid a lot more. I'm making around 18 dollars an hour. That, or you can try getting your assignor to give you more games. The car's a more responsible choice I'd say. 200 dollars isn't going to get you a car but you can save up for it.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
well a car won't come fast. and if you have money for PSP, whynot?

when i first looked at this i was going to say "get the car!" but now i think PSP is good

Allister Rose

French Lover
true. it can go either way. but if it were me, i would just get the PSP.

it just seems that the girl will be there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back