• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Car vs PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, the longer you wait, the cheaper the price of a PSP will be. Cars don't get cheaper.

What!? Cars lose value faster than just about anything. I freaking know there's a math term for this but whatever. The point is cars do get cheaper, way fast.

denizenofevil

What!? Cars lose value faster than just about anything. I freaking know there's a math term for this but whatever. The point is cars do get cheaper, way fast.

It's called depreciation. Cars are pretty expensive in general but I'm assuming that by the time the OP saves up enough money, that one particular car they may be looking at won't be around if they are looking at a car. Generally, when people shop for a car, they look at the mileage. If you're looking for a car with low mileage, I'd say it's likely to be around the same price for cars within that same mileage range and that price is unlikely to change over time. I hope I'm making sense here.. lol... Let me put it this way... If the OP was looking at a car now, that price won't differ from a different car price in the future ceteris paribus.

Fortissimo

Go for the car, driving the parents car isn't as liberating as having your own car. Also, if you can pay for it yourself, it may make you look more responsible and you may get to do more things.

I only have about $200 saved up for my car, but I have a job and I'm selling my drum set. After that thing is gone, I should have enough to get an okay car.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
well i dont kno wat "lvl" i am in reffing but I ref U6-U8 boys/girls. I want to get certified becuz they get paid more money. And my aunt is the one who assigns my games XD. its like a family buisness! And yea, I mean if I choose the car I want to keep saving.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
thats wat i was thinkin too cuz i cant rly do anything right now cuz i have to watch my sister and my mom is weird when it comes to me driving. Plus my cousin, whos goin away to college, said he will teach me so I would have to wait a long time. Perfect time to save up again

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
hahaha believe me my parents wont let me drive their car either XD. but from reading these comments im more swayed to buy the PSP. Now if anyone disagrees speak now! (jees some of these comments are mean DX)

denizenofevil

well i dont kno wat "lvl" i am in reffing but I ref U6-U8 boys/girls. I want to get certified becuz they get paid more money. And my aunt is the one who assigns my games XD. its like a family buisness! And yea, I mean if I choose the car I want to keep saving.

Oh okay. Yeah, you should definitely get certified. I assumed you already were.

Raebus

I still say that you should save up for the car. The psp will be always be there and become cheaper and well, a car is still FAR more important.

Raebus

dang it i hav to be 17 to at least join that Care website. but if i were to save up for the car i would need a job that pays more and quick

If you start saving up now, it'll mean you'll be saving up for something which will improve your chances of eventually getting a better job. It's up to you anyway, I'm sure buying a psp will help you get a better job.

robertexe

uh dude first off i am a girl so and i dont roll like that.... and second idk if i can attract guys with a car xD

Oops! Sorry well here are your new choices:
-Car gets you attention from guys

-PSP gives you boob cancer from its radiation

Your choice? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back