• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Caption It!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Rising Star
well the title explains it all
i drew a picture for you to all caption! (character were made for subarashiki kono sekai... some have seen them some have not but do not steal... or DIE!ummm i dunno if this belongs in both art or FI but oh well its all insanity)
well anyways all you have to do is just caption on what they are saying... something funny, crude, stupid, rude, dunno whatever your mind is thinking... well hope y'all have fun wit it!

Annoyance

Filthy SJW
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Crafty Soul
  • Character of the Week
  • Retired Staff
  • East Meets West
Girl: buttsecks?
Boy: !

I can't really think of anything. But on a side note, you're kinda good and bad at drawing. At least realistically. That line you see that curves down to the vagina isn't supposed to be seen. ._. Ever... at least when she's apparently wearing clothes. Ah well. Plus the guy seems a bit TOO skinny. I know anime guys are skinny as hell but daaamn. D=

K

kyle

Nice pic bro. But I can't think of anything for your captions.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Rising Star
Ninja thnx for the update! *embarrassed* :D

kyle im not really a bro--lol im a girl..... :D