• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CaptainJackSora Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CaptainJackSora

Hi. I'm a artist/writer and a huge, long-time fan of KH. I think the series is the ultimate Disney story, since it combines all the Disney stories together. Kind of like the Disney-involved version of Doctor Who/Harry Potter/Lord Of The Rings/directed by James Cameron collision story. KH is a franchise that should be above Star Wars and Marvel all around. KH is something that everyone, especially if you grew up with Disney, should be hyped for. I mean, nothing like it has every been made for Disney. I also make a lot of Kingdom Hearts digital artwork that is mostly shown on my Instagram. Now you know how big of a fan I am, how nostalgic I am for Kingdom Hearts, and that my creative talents is inspired from KH. You guys have a good day.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :D
Well, Star Wars is pretty big, but I won't disagree, it's one of my most favorite game series since I was a kid.
Good to see a big fan! I would like to see some digital artwork sometime!
Also, I hope you've checked the FAQ in case you have questions or you may ask me or staff.
Hope you have fun here at the forums! :)

CaptainJackSora

Thank you. I've got one artwork of the Radiant Garden gang on my profile already, and another artwork coming soon. Have an amazing day. See you around.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Cool, welcome to the forums. Art huh? Ish kinda ironic, I was just dreaming last night about a Kingdom Hearts Disney cartoon that showed Xion and Roxas together, riding a sled down a snowy slope, as it was a Christmas episode... honestly, that dream kinda rekindled my interest in that Kingdom Hearts Disney Cartoon series I heard about... and I kinda feel like doing something about it too, but idk, I'm sure someone else could do something about it a lot better then I could. XD Sorry I started rambling a bit, lol... ^_^

Back