• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Rainbow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Kind of reminds me of a fabulous Viewtiful Joe.
Fix'd
My friend was telling me about this game last night.
The gay jokes just write themselves for this one. =/
But it could just be one of those quirky fun games that turns out to be quite enjoyable.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
You would think people would learn to expect this type of stuff from Skip. Seriously, they made a game where you ran around kissing hobos or something.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
When I saw the title, my exact though was "Captain Rainbow? Is that Captain Planet's lesser known queer cousin or something?" lol.

afrobutt

Silver Member
my exact though was "Captain Rainbow? Is that Captain Planet's lesser known queer cousin or something?" lol.

FLOWERS!

PONIES!

SUGAR!

HEART!

Ma-ti: HEART! (The South American kid is useless once again)

BY YOUR POWER COMBINED, I AM...

CAPTAIN RAINBOW!!!!

But uh, in all seriousness I hope this is decent. It's by the makers of Chibi-Robo, so I'm hopeing for the same kind of exploration-type gameplay (yes, I liked Chibi-Robo. Shut up).

If anything, it looks like it'll be lulzy

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
But uh, in all seriousness I hope this is decent. It's by the makers of Chibi-Robo, so I'm hopeing for the same kind of exploration-type gameplay (yes, I liked Chibi-Robo. Shut up).

If anything, it looks like it'll be lulzy

Well that summed up what I was going to say as well. Seems more of an Okami/Viewtiful Joe combination in regards to both the art style and gameplay so far.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
The main character really does look like a lamer Viewtiful Joe. But the game may turn out to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back