• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain hook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Marluxia

Have you tried some 0 cards and smacking him with your keyblade when he's down? Just break his stupid bombs and they'll dissapppear. The rocking shouldn't be a prob, in actuallity you should take advantage of the fact that you and Captain Hook are being drawn together so you can slaughter him quicker =D

S

Sora key master

ok u need to be on level 30 or up i was on 50 use slights the hole time and bring cures exlirs and a lot of attack cards and a cloud summon card

S

Sora key master

the only one i have is judgement but if u have that the games easy but if u dont then ur gona wind up useing them so it doest matter if u beat the game with 2 also firega anything else goofy tornado magic any 3 or2 stocked summon cards are all slights

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
Sora key master said:
the only one i have is judgement but if u have that the games easy but if u dont then ur gona wind up useing them so it doest matter if u beat the game with 2 also firega anything else goofy tornado magic any 3 or2 stocked summon cards are all slights

well, you necessarlily don't need Judgement, but it does help but there is another sleight which makes the fight with Hook a bit eaiser and that is the Sonic Blade sleight.

TwilightRiku193

I kept atacking him until he did the present move then i just ran up to the top of the ship while he was throwing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back