• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Hook!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I can't beat Captain Hook in Com? Do you guys have any tips about how you can beat him easier?

SORA619

Awards
the easier way to kill him is to haven't any magick cards to your deck(only cure high numbers) and have sonic blade ragnarok and cloud cards

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm playing through with sora, and now i know that I can expect an even harder fight with Riku:p

boygame66

umm always have an sleigt when he does somthing like combo and present.break it.you have to have like a mega potion or somthing like that take out all the summon cards xcept cloud cuz hes good .if you want to do some damage without wasting could on stock cards use a weak card like a 1 or something like that.if you cant do it keep on leveling up[i know the enemys look kinda wierd and there annoying] when you get a level up ,use cp keep on doeing that until u got the cp that you want if you dont got enough hp ,.....keep on doing that youll be unstopable!

Riku77

yah like what moos said train up at a normal difficulty place and then come back stronger then ever and beat him up.

Arcon-Death

I do believe at a normal level he is quite a difficult boss, but beatable nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back