• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Hook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

For those of you who have played Days,do u guys know what was the black cloud that surrounded Hook that wud attract Heartless? It would always happen after he expressed greed or anger(negative emotions) and i automatically thought the Noise for The World Ends With You(TWEWY) who were also attracted by negative emotions so does any1 know?:35::35::35:

Xorbok

I thought it was the greed that pete messed with and made that felling stronger wich made it give of darkness wich made the hartless come. (sorry if its not true)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For those of you who have played Days,do u guys know what was the black cloud that surrounded Hook that wud attract Heartless? It would always happen after he expressed greed or anger(negative emotions) and i automatically thought the Noise for The World Ends With You(TWEWY) who were also attracted by negative emotions so does any1 know?

Negative emotions would be pretty close. Pete laid several misleading trails for Hook to follow, only to piss him off more and more after each and every failure, which causes the black cloud to show up and summon Heartless. (For some reason, I'm reminded of Oogie and can't remember if something similar happened.)

As a side note, the Unverse are also born out of negative emotions.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Negative Emotions are a term used in BBS, not after, at least until the games give us basis to believe otherwise.
Hook's Greed was turning into Darkness and calling up Heartless Pete wanted to rally up as an army.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Negative emotions and anger and all that kind of stuff are indicative of Darkness in the Heart, which is why the Heartless were drawn to Clayton's greed and anger in KH1.

UnstoppableSound

∞;4586026 said:
Negative emotions and anger and all that kind of stuff are indicative of Darkness in the Heart, which is why the Heartless were drawn to Clayton's greed and anger in KH1.

Yep yep yep. That is why all of the villains in Kingdom Hearts had the power to control the Heartless.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I say this once again. dude, you need to warn people about spoilers, Prefferable people who havn't played the game. but no hard feelings.

and, no, i have no idea.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah I was wondering about that too. They never really explained that. So maybe Neverland will be in KH3 and we'll see what that's all about.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
negative emotiions like others said like greed and anger. it draws the heartless and in KH1 i dont think Hook could even control the heartless then. like smile said, it was bc of riku i believe

State

Awards
Nomura said that KH BbS and Days are connected, maybe this is a reference to what he said about Unverse and negative emotions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back