• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Captain America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Captain America: The First Avenger

[video=youtube;JerVrbLldXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw[/video]

Captain America: The First Avenger will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known as Captain America. As Captain America, Rogers joins forces with Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) to wage war on the evil HYDRA organization, led by the villainous Red Skull (Hugo Weaving.)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

[video=youtube;7SlILk2WMTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SlILk2WMTI[/video]

After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow, Captain America struggles to expose the ever-widening conspiracy while fighting off professional assassins sent to silence him at every turn. When the full scope of the villainous plot is revealed, Captain America and the Black Widow enlist the help of a new ally, the Falcon. However, they soon find themselves up against an unexpected and formidable enemy-the Winter Soldier.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I just finished watching The First Avenger and I LOVED IT! I think I'm gonna watch The Avengers so I can watch The Winter Soldier.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I just finished watching The First Avenger and I LOVED IT! I think I'm gonna watch The Avengers so I can watch The Winter Soldier.

do that. first avenger was great and winter soldier was arguably much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back