• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Capes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you prefer the capes?

• Yay

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I would've perfered them but it couldn't be helped. They would've caused lag.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Capes obviously. Mainly for Terra's armor... Terra without his cape just looks odd. For some reason, I never noticed the capes being missing with Ventus and Aqua.

Of course, if I had the choice between "extreme lagging and possible freezing of the game" or "no capes", I'd choose no capes.

αsiя

space coke
IMO they looked better without the capes. It felt like it was trying to show as they were heroes or some sort. I don't like capes in general actually, except on Super-Man and probably Batman.

And yea they would of caused major lag in the Mirage Arena, which is why they were cut.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i can honestly say i dont miss the capes, tho terra seemed weird without it for a few hours XD
besides they dont need them remember the incredibles....

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
αsiя;5298255 said:
IMO they looked better without the capes. It felt like it was trying to show as they were heroes or some sort. I don't like capes in general actually, except on Super-Man and probably Batman.

And yea they would of caused major lag in the Mirage Arena, which is why they were cut.

Agreed. They already have Batman-esque helmets, the capes would have made it look even more so.

In the Mirage Arena only? Why?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Can you imagine 6 players battling it out with all the capes flapping around? That would definitely cause the game to freeze.

[video=youtube;KNUbPRj9TGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUbPRj9TGM[/video]

XD see capes are health hazards!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Can you imagine 6 players battling it out with all the capes flapping around? That would definitely cause the game to freeze.

[video=youtube;KNUbPRj9TGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUbPRj9TGM[/video]

MX's planes should have included trying to convice TAV to wear capes for easy annihilation.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I liked the capes.
The game made them lose major bad ass points.
It also seems like they were they but got erased there too skiny in the armor.
Capes make everything bad ass...

Allister Rose

French Lover
e them look more western, but without them, i tihnk they match that samurai look eraqus was going for. that and they look like kamen riders IMO.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I was actually glad about the absence of the capes. I thought in The Gathering and Birth by sleep that the capes were a bit over doing it. Besides for Terra and Ventus' fighting styles they wouldn't be able to fight as effectively with their capes in the way.

Xenin

Banned
I forgot about the capes till everyone on this sight kept bringing them up. But yeah I would have preffered the cape. BTW the cape did add serious points to Terra...His color scheme changed to right? It was like just gold..In game it was yellow..lol I didn't like his armor that much.

Yessir_23

Awards
I think the caped costumes were better. Without them, it looks like they're wearing catsuits, especially the boys o_0

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Terra with a cape is the closest thing to batman I can get in KH. So yeah I like em'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back