• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cant wait till kh2 U.S. release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXsora

valormode1991 said:
Well if it doesnt release in march ill just have to put some rope around my neck and go up to my attic...:p

Kairi_Sora_KH2.jpg

IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND
but if you killed yourself that would be a bit idiotic because you wouldn't be able to play kh2 when it does come out

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
SAME HERE! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! >.<; It'd better come out on the given date this time. I don't think I can wait a day longer.

fiendnuggets

Im willing to wait as long as it takes for the game as long as it is a quality product. Although Im hoping March..and it better be before May

valormode1991

Now someone said that if i kill myself i wont be able to play it. Not neccisarily. Cause im sure heaven has it already...cause well kh is heavenly. (hehe) and if i go to hell i can meet up with auron and i can live it lol.

valormode1991

yea i dont trust gamestop either. they really coo-coo in the head if u ask me. I go to ebgames. They usually on top of things

MXsora

valormode1991 said:
Now someone said that if i kill myself i wont be able to play it. Not neccisarily. Cause im sure heaven has it already...cause well kh is heavenly. (hehe) and if i go to hell i can meet up with auron and i can live it lol.

lol:D
maybe they already have kh3 up there
at a discount.....
FREE!
lol

sora_barzahd

valormode1991 said:
yea i dont trust gamestop either. they really coo-coo in the head if u ask me. I go to ebgames. They usually on top of things
The EB games in California seem to all have the same type of people working there. They'll have like 6 guys who always look high, that have never played a video game in their life, with a worse version of a surfer boy accent, as customer service, or at the register. The guy who does play video games is stalk boy. You'll be on the verge of killing costumer service and the register guy, because they don't know wtf is going on, and they'll screw up the restocking dates.
I dunno. It may just be in San Diego County, but that's how EB games is here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back