• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cant wait till kh2 U.S. release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

valormode1991

I've reserved a copy of Kh2 for when it comes out in U.S. on March 2nd. I CANT WAIT! I hope they dont push the release day cause ill be sooooooooooooo sad.:( I've seen plenty of videos and kewl stuff for kh2 thanks to khinsider. lov ya guys. JUST CANT WAIT! OMGGGGGG

saixlonghorn21

it hasnt been confirmed by SE when its coming out people r just guessing all we know is that its coming out in march

valormode1991

but i cant give my spirits up. Ill just have to keep praying that'll come out the time everyone thinks it will.:)

onyxrhapsody87

We kinda don't even know that... for all we know... (God forbid) It could come out in April or May...

R0XAS

keep praying.
but dont' be disappointed if it's not March 2.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually, I've seen on several sites including Gamespot that the date has been changed to March 31st. That date actually makes more sense because Square did say that KH2 will be released in spring 2006. And according to my calendar the first day of spring doesn't occur until March 20th.

valormode1991

wow never expected for this thing to get so long...

Sora_2.jpg

Angel_Protector

Will We all going to Have to wait because no one know the true Date...
Also there going to be A interview In the Mig EGM So that mean so will
Gameinformer

Dark_Keyblade

dude i don't think its cool calling SE retarted because they can't come up with an exact release date just yet. Seriously do you think they are just lazing around doing nothing? No there not, they are busy getting the old actors back and translating it all to english. I would say their pretty busy.

valormode1991

Well if it doesnt release in march ill just have to put some rope around my neck and go up to my attic...:p

Kairi_Sora_KH2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back