• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't upgrade my gummi ship computer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladewraith

I built a new gummi ship that has all the necessary parts (engine, cockpit, weapons, wings) but it says it's not flyable. I tried upgrading my computer/system with Cid, but he says I can't carry that many gummis. Is this because I got a full gummi set after finding all 99 Dalmations? Because it's really pissing me off that the game is punishing me for completing a side quest...

Is there anything I can do? I tried selling hundreds of gummis to the point where I know he should let me buy the upgrade, but he still won't let me. I really don't want to have to go back to a previous save from before I got my reward from the Dalmations.... my last save is 10 levels lower and has a bunch less stuff completed. I was gonna Plat this game, but if it's gonna screw me over for completing quests then idk what to do.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Even with Com Lv3, there's a limit in how many gummi blocks you can use, and I believe it's 200. I know, because I once tried to build a solid cube ship, but it won't let me finish because I've exceeded the maximum number of allowed gummi blocks.

That's assuming you've upgraded your computer to its highest level. Have you?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Has the Com Lv3 been available for purchase in Cid's shop? How about Sys Up 1 and Sys Up 2? You might want to try them, too. The system upgrades allow you to have a bigger workspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back