• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't Unlock Hades Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XeoDragon

I've been trying to get the last Paradox Cup but I can't unlock it for some reason.
-Cleared all worlds
-Got all 4 summons to level 5
-Got all drives to level 7
-Beaten every other cup
I also noticed that theres a spot at the Underworld entrance that one cup in the middle is missing. Which one is that?

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
you need to have your drive meter to 9 when you are in a drive form or summoning.
when you do, that means that you finished the Drive Leveling Up.
Still, you gotta be @ level 99 ALSO in order to unlock the HPC.

when you are all leveled up, go to hades' chamber and be prepared to fight.
when you are in a pickle (if you want to beat Jimminy's journal, the ask me how to beat it without that much hassle!

---Khilango

Haku

<3
What you have to do is that you need to make sure that all of your forms and summons are at level 7. Then after you beat Xemnas at the Memory Skyscrapper leave after Xemnas goes through the final door and if you have all of your summon and drive levels at their highest there should be a message saying that a new episode has been added.

axelthe pyro

I've been trying to get the last Paradox Cup but I can't unlock it for some reason.
-Cleared all worlds
-Got all 4 summons to level 5
-Got all drives to level 7
-Beaten every other cup
I also noticed that theres a spot at the Underworld entrance that one cup in the middle is missing. Which one is that?

its the hades paradox cup you need to get you summons and drives to level 7 and you must be level 99 after that just go find hades and you should be able to enter

Elorah

Awards
Beat all the other cups. Hollow Bastion must be renamed Radiant Garden. All drive forms and summons must be at level 7.

Chaos_Sora

you don't have to be Lv 99, that's the 'recommended level' it will just be harder if your lower than that

Twilight_Dancer

I wa gonna say. You dont need to be Level 99.

But I think his game is just defective or something.if he's gotten all of the things leveled up and it still isn't working . . . I dont know.

Xahaka

Here's what it takes to unlock every cup:

Pain And Panic Cup: Clear the Disney Castle for the first time.

Cerberus Cup: Clear Agrabah, Halloween, and Pride Lands for the first time.

Goddess Of Fate Cup: Clear previous cups and win the first fight with Xemnas.

Titan Cup: Clear Olympus Coliseum for the second time.

Pain And Panic Paradox Cup: Clear all the previous cups.

Cerberus Paradox Cup: All Form levels must be at Level 5, except for the Final Form, and Paradox Cup: Pain And Panic must be unlocked.

Titan Paradox Cup: Summon level must be at Level 5 and Paradox Cup: Pain And Panic must be unlocked.

Hades Paradox Cup: Clear all the previous cups, clear Space Paranoids for the second time, and have all four Drive Forms and summons maximized at Level 7.

That's where the Hades Paradox Cup will be when you beat it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back