• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't seem to beat the Foretellers in Final Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForetellerCorey

Hello, this is my first post and I hope I put this in the right place! I am trying to beat KH Chi before the service ends and I cannot defeat Master Invi. Does anyone know how to beat them or how to proceed?

Thank for any help or tips!

kibez

Hello, this is my first post and I hope I put this in the right place! I am trying to beat KH Chi before the service ends and I cannot defeat Master Invi. Does anyone know how to beat them or how to proceed?

Thank for any help or tips!

use a mouse macro, set it to hit the continue button, leave the pc for 1h, return back for next encounter, do it again =)

ForetellerCorey

Hey Kibez, thank you for the reply and the great advise! It worked perfectly (and was useful for buying Yen Sids and SR+ Cards)!

kibez

Yup, I did that as well! Counter skill could do more damage and finish them quickly, but since I didn't know that you could have, and you already got to that point of the game, a little macro would do the trick =D

You can also the software on the link below to help you create macros to upgrade and sell SR cards in order to squeeze more red coins:
https://www.murgee.com/auto-mouse-click/

Good luck wielder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back