• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't Play Anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It was a good ride, but my phone can't do anymore updates. I rode through this game constantly cleaning my phone of garbage and deleting other apps I enjoyed using until I got to the point that I could delete no more and the game still wouldn't update. So faretheewell Unchained X, I will have to finish the story on YouTube.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Man, that sure sucks! :/

It really does. I was as caught up as I could get, somewhere in the 400s before this happened to me. My phones memory is just so tiny and I couldn't put enough of the game on my sd card. I wasn't going to back my phone just for that game either. So yeah, here I be. Curious how close to done it might have been.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Man that blows. Do you have a Facebook? You should backup your game in case you get a better phone, tablet, computer or something. Good luck max, sorry to hear.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Man that blows. Do you have a Facebook? You should backup your game in case you get a better phone, tablet, computer or something. Good luck max, sorry to hear.

Yeah, I have it linked to my Facebook. I got this phone within the last year so I don't see me upgrading anytime soon, but you never know.

Edit: actually, speaking of tablet, in think my grandma just got a new tablet. Might be worth looking into.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I have a similar problem with me. I have to keep deleting apps and other things like pictures over and over for every update Ux gets. Then I have to go to get another app that I want back. But sadly you aren't so fortunate. Sucks to hear man. I may end up the same way too, hopefully NOT. :(

Max

Staff member
Awards
I have a similar problem with me. I have to keep deleting apps and other things like pictures over and over for every update Ux gets. Then I have to go to get another app that I want back. But sadly you aren't so fortunate. Sucks to hear man. I may end up the same way too, hopefully NOT. :(

Good luck, Howler, I hope your phone carries you through the rest of the journey!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yeah, I have it linked to my Facebook. I got this phone within the last year so I don't see me upgrading anytime soon, but you never know.

Edit: actually, soeak8by of tablet, in think my grandma just got a new tablet. Might be worth looking into.

That's good news. Just continue playing the game with the tablet if your Grandma allows you too of course. You can download the app on the tablet and load your Facebook to continue playing your block.

Max

Staff member
Awards
That's good news. Just continue playing the game with the tablet if your Grandma allows you too of course. You can download the app on the tablet and load your Facebook to continue playing your block.

I'll ask her next time I talk to her. Last she mentioned it, she told me she didn't even know how to use it. Maybe I can trade her lessons of she lets me play haha.

Thanks guys, I wouldn't even have thought of her tablet if you guys hadn't brought it up.

Bosshua

If you're genuinely interested in continuing and have some funds AND run PC, AMIDuOS LITE (SPECIFICALLY LITE, Pro doesn't work) can run Unchained. It's got a 30-day trial to double check that things do in fact work (I checked it out about a month ago and it was still fine), and it's $10 to buy a license after that. If memory vaguely serves, you may have to download the apk via qooapps (https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/3854) as I think it doesn't show up in the google store? (Though they might have been on the PRO version, my trial's out so I cannot double check. :'I )

A fair amount of effort, but fairly worthwhile! Especially if you don't see your grandmother that often.

Max

Staff member
Awards
If you're genuinely interested in continuing and have some funds AND run PC, AMIDuOS LITE (SPECIFICALLY LITE, Pro doesn't work) can run Unchained. It's got a 30-day trial to double check that things do in fact work (I checked it out about a month ago and it was still fine), and it's $10 to buy a license after that. If memory vaguely serves, you may have to download the apk via qooapps (https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/3854) as I think it doesn't show up in the google store? (Though they might have been on the PRO version, my trial's out so I cannot double check. :'I )

A fair amount of effort, but fairly worthwhile! Especially if you don't see your grandmother that often.

I'll definitely look into this option when I get home, that doesn't sound too bad. Will it still link up with my Facebook just fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back