• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't find puppies 52, 53, & 54 (Final Mix)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I swore I got these puppies when I was in Agrabah earlier, but the journal says I don't have them. I went back to the treasure room and can't find a chest anywhere, and I can't seem to activate the statues anymore. I hope to God the game isn't glitched, because I'm at the end of the game.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Re: Can't find Puppies 52,53, and 54(Final Mix)

I've already tried that. Why would I be asking otherwise? I'm sorry for being rude, but really. That's all everyone is telling me, even though I say I can't activate the statues anymore, and there are no remaining chests in the treasure room.

neoshadow531

This Ppost is super old. however the 1.5 HD remake just came out in america and it was never answered because people fail to realize that chests changed in the final mix. This was my last dalmatian chest too, because it isn't in the treasure room and finding a guide made for the Final Mix seems near impossible. I eventually did find an accurate video on this site.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Trophy Guide & Roadmap - PS3Trophies.org

Chest is shown around 2:45

And that is the Palace Gates area for those who can't tell by looking. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This Ppost is super old. however the 1.5 HD remake just came out in america and it was never answered because people fail to realize that chests changed in the final mix. This was my last dalmatian chest too, because it isn't in the treasure room and finding a guide made for the Final Mix seems near impossible. I eventually did find an accurate video on this site.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Trophy Guide & Roadmap - PS3Trophies.org

Chest is shown around 2:45

And that is the Palace Gates area for those who can't tell by looking. :)

Just for future reference, please do not bump/necro any thread older than a year in the KH sections.

I will keep this one open because maybe somebody will find this useful since we are all playing KHFM right now, but please just make a new thread the next time :3

Misheru

Well I found it useful. I have this exact same problem, although with different puppies. The ones in questions are those found at the clock tower in Neverland, and under the stairs in Halloweentown. I know 100% that I collected these chests. But the journal doesn't list them, and now the chests are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back