• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cant Defeat Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreW0lf

Dodge his attacks where he swings his whips in circles thats what got me, and use the Learn command

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Use learn/reaction command alot....And make sure you have potions.AND MAGIC USE CAREFULLY. or not.

imasecretadmirer

...wow those are very helpful hints.../sarcasm

anyway, the move that always got me was the one where he jumps off the bridge and onto that floating thing and does the wind blowing thing at you. its hard to dodge, but if you go to the very right and as far back as possible youll be able to escape it. from here, do what the others said and use the learn command, i think it makes sora learn a high jump or somethin like that. other than that, just do what you do to other enemies, that is drive when you can to do major damage, but watch the timing so you dont A) get anti form or B) do at an inopportune moment. i had to use mickey, so if you do to, make sure to chip lots of his hp off before reviving sora

good luck

member #8 Axel

Use learn/reaction and if he use his gaint wind cannon thing run to the end of the bride to keep safe of the attack.equip you party with hi-potions and make sure to fill mickeys drive to revive sora after xaldin KOs him.Its usefull to use beast limit

darkness eternal

i used learn, learn, learn(reaction command) like twenty times at once and then he was really low in health and since he jumped on that thing off the bridge i used beast limit to finish him off.

Darn it these people beat me to it. <_<
Anyway, if you can't kill him using the help from those guys above, the best thing to do is level up.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Use reflect when he flys and does the big wind cannon. Go into master form right outside the door that you go through to fight Xaldin so you won't get into Anti. Then while in master form double jump over his head and he will attack so you can use jump. Then use jump leaving him wide open to attack with a combo in master form. Do this and you should have his first 2 meteres down in no time!

Unknown_Roxas

To defeat xaldin

you need to know these 5 words

reaction
commands
are
your
friends

try and use them as much as possible and when he's standing still use beasts twin roar, or if you die hack away at him with mickey for a while and be sure not to die so early, also valor form is good for this battle that's how I beat him, in like 1 try in 12 min.

Also if ur up for it don't go back to beasts castle yet and go to the pridelands when you can on top of the peak in the hollowed cave, there're a bunch of heartless on top of the peak, be sure to train there for a while, that place helped me a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back