• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't deal any damage with aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasGR

Im playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep on critical mode and its the first time im playimg this game, i picked aqua and i did good until hollow bastion. When i arrived at deep space on level 12 i didnt deal any damage at all and i was dead in 1-2 hits?? I was fighting for 3 minutes the weakest unversed... and the others could 1-2 hit me, whats going on?? I hope someone can help me cause i can't even pass the beggining. (I have played other kh games so i have experience on how to play but idk if im doing something wrong here..)

Awards
I noticed with Aqua that when I got to Neverland, she was barely doing any damage. You have to level up. It's the only way. If you're constantly killing every unversed you come across, you will be fine. After I leveled up a bit, it was a breeze.

RoxasGR

Thanks, that really worked... but i do kill all the unversed i come across but i still didn't do any damage.. so i was leveling in hollow bastion and also my abilities, but that's weird, i didn't find any problems with kingdom hearts 2 at hardest difficulty.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Thanks, that really worked... but i do kill all the unversed i come across but i still didn't do any damage.. so i was leveling in hollow bastion and also my abilities, but that's weird, i didn't find any problems with kingdom hearts 2 at hardest difficulty.

I ran into the same problem in my run-through of proud mode on this game. Essentially EnchantedDominion is right, you need to keep leveling up to eventually get past it. I know it's going to be difficult, but those enemies are essentially invincible until you get to a decent level. What commands do you have?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
When you were attacking them were you using your Keyblade or commands?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Enchanted, I guess playing older FF games trained me for that can take a while there too. But I didn't have a problem. The problem I had was the annoyance command melding was.

And if you start that early, and forget levels, you'll proly find you're tough enough. The only problems I had with Aqua were near the beginning, I kept having her get squashed all the time. I ended up killing one or two, trying to bring in her command style, then cartwheel away until they weren't kicking my ass all that much anymore.

Awards
Enchanted, I guess playing older FF games trained me for that can take a while there too. But I didn't have a problem. The problem I had was the annoyance command melding was.

I got through all of the command melding pretty fast but the leveling does take forever. It was very fast on Terra because the world levels went up, but they have stayed the same on Ventus and Aqua so I can't get it to go faster. It would take me hours to get Ventus a few more levels and Aqua all the way up from her 40s. I'm just too lazy. All the other KH games were a lot faster at leveling.

hlc1988

Awards
I just get the ability Exp Walker and you can level up very quickly.

Wander

Try some command melding, Deep Space can be kind of a pain to fight in so CC commands like Magnega or some of the upgraded fire spells might help. Aqua should do respectable damage with magic commands and the right Keyblade.

Sorakh212

Awards
I've noticed that with many RPGs on higher difficulties that you have to grind a lot more than usual...or at least it helps to progress further in the game. With Aqua though it helps to meld certain commands early on or put aside some time to level here and there. I didn't have too much trouble with her story though except for on some of the secret bosses and certain parts of the mirage arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back