• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't Braig get his scars after he is a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

I don't get it people ;o can't Braig get his scars by someone else when he is a nobody? Maybe he was the first one out of the 6 apprentices to be turned into a nobody or something and they all freaked out and attacked him, I mean maybe this could be the first instance of a physical change done to a nobody after they have turned into one, not done naturally but either by themselves or by someone else, isn't it pretty logical?

If you can die as a nobody from being attacked (though as to how or if a nobody dies we don't know yet) you can sure as hell get scarred from it.

I mean you could also go with the idea that he was horrified at himself for becoming a nobody and went emo. Or maybe before that he attacked himself and became one, the ideas are endless.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well, if they could get scars after they become nobodies, then all of them would have had keyblade scars on them when they died, right?

αsiя

space coke
well, if they could get scars after they become nobodies, then all of them would have had keyblade scars on them when they died, right?

well if you put it that way then Jafar should have scars, Sephitroth should have scars , Riku should have scars, Goofy should have a huge bump on his head (not cause by the keyblade), Leon should have scars

you get my point

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well if you put it that way then Jafar should have scars, Sephitroth should have scars , Riku should have scars, Goofy should have a huge bump on his head (not cause by the keyblade), Leon should have scars

you get my point

I do but, you can't have one person get scars from it, and everyone else is just fine. makes no sense

edit: Leon has scars to begin with :p

αsiя

space coke
I do but, you can't have one person get scars from it, and everyone else is just fine. makes no sense

edit: Leon has scars to begin with :p

yea but we're still not sure how Braig got his scar
and who knows maybe Ven/Terra was so pissed that they keyblade raped his face

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yea but we're still not sure how Braig got his scar
and who knows maybe Ven/Terra was so pissed that they keyblade raped his face

oh, the OP was saying AFTER he became a nobody and and I also said that the nobodies should have had scars.

αsiя

space coke
oh, the OP was saying AFTER he became a nobody and and I also said that the nobodies should have had scars.

Are you saying that all the nobodies or some of em' should of haved scars after they became nobodes

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Frozura asked that maybe Braig got his scars AFTER he became a nobody.Tthen I said "if he could get scars as a nobody, then wouldn't all the other members get scars from the keyblade". you got it now or am I bad at explaining?

αsiя

space coke
Frozura asked that maybe Braig got his scars AFTER he became a nobody.Tthen I said "if he could get scars as a nobody, then wouldn't all the other members get scars from the keyblade". you got it now or am I bad at explaining?

It's most likely that I'm bad at understanding
but to respond to what you said
we still don't even know that that either Terra, Ven, or Aqua ever got in a fight with someone else from the 6 apprentices besides Terra fighting Braig of course

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's most likely that I'm bad at understanding
but to respond to what you said
we still don't even know that that either Terra, Ven, or Aqua ever got in a fight with someone else from the 6 apprentices besides Terra fighting Braig of course

we know that Terra fought Braig, but the OP asked if it was possible that he got the scars AFTER he became a NOBODY

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess it's possible
(25)

yay, first parts done. okay, then I said that "if that was possible blah blah other Org members would have scars before they died then?" as shown in days, that they fight heartless, they would have marks from that then and the keyblade that Sora wields, but I doubt Xigbar met any keyblade masters after he became a nobody, so that means that he would have met a heartless to give him the scars, but thats almost impossible since no one else is scarred...I forgot where I was going with this, but if anyone gets the point...feel free to continue this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh yeah, Siax also has scars. If he is in BBS and he doesn't have a scar, then maybe...just maybe...you could be correct. otherwise it was an injury

trignomtri

your idea makes sense but there is nothing wrong with trying to figure out how he got his scar. plus if you have a cool scar like that there has to be a story behind it

kostas

Awards
in the scan we see a terra vs braig fight .maybe in this fight he got the scars

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Well yes the possibilities are endless but I think im still gonna stick with Xigbar getting his scars before he turned into a nobody (as Braig). I think the scars represent more than just an simple injury from being hit by the keyblade or just a simple injury hope you understand what im saying lol.

jdgjordan

its a game i hate when pepole talk like its real life in a game one person can have scars the others just get hit there no rules of logic in games stop tring to put in to it games are not that detaild

State

Awards
Braig doesn't have yellow eyes in KH BbS, yellow colored eyes mean "fallen to darkness", so, one could assume that after he let himself into the darkness, he got those scars, maybe for exposing himself to much into the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back