• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I can't believe I missed out on a great chapter even though I'm late though, I hope to see a update soon.

Keyblade Smitey

run: //block_Sir Meta Knight.exe

Nobody pwns Cyber after a chappy like that. I'm a little confused though; as I live in the UK, I don't know a lot about American TV. Who's this 'Uncle' fella? The only 'Uncle' I know is from Jackie Chan.

Speaking of which, any other kick-ass fighters in the government lol.

Q

Banned
run: //block_Sir Meta Knight.exe

Nobody pwns Cyber after a chappy like that. I'm a little confused though; as I live in the UK, I don't know a lot about American TV. Who's this 'Uncle' fella? The only 'Uncle' I know is from Jackie Chan.

Speaking of which, any other kick-ass fighters in the government lol.

Umm Uncle is my character :D

...*runs /keybladesmiteyownedwut.exe*

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Kill me now.

My laptop's hard drive just crashed, and with it, the latest chapter. I'm sorry, but this sets me back a bit, as I have to retype it on a different computer. That beings said, it may be a while before its up. My sincerest apologies, and wish me luck as I try to find a replacement hard drive. Damn computers are so frustrating.

Twilight_Roxas

o_O What! Bad laptop, bad. I'm glad I'm patient. Umm...so I'll wait some more and hope you can find a new hard drive somewhere. About the killing, I can't do that >.<...I accept the apology.

Q

Banned
Kill me now.

My laptop's hard drive just crashed, and with it, the latest chapter. I'm sorry, but this sets me back a bit, as I have to retype it on a different computer. That beings said, it may be a while before its up. My sincerest apologies, and wish me luck as I try to find a replacement hard drive. Damn computers are so frustrating.

>___>

you sonofabitch. I need to say nothing more. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back