• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow, glad to see some new people commented. Thanks. Here is the next updated, and since I am SOO SORRY it took so long, I tried to make a bit longer than I usually do. Time for some evil Kairi action... hehe...

Oh and this is my first update as a premium member. WOOPEE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

It was the most horrible thing Kairi had ever experienced. As the lever slid down into place, a dull click echoing around the grand hall, the dark energy, once dancing playfully, now seemed vicious, the violet sparks leaping around Kairi’s suspended body, each raging firefly of darkness biting viciously into her paling white skin. Kairi almost screamed, but the darkness seemed to slide a dark shadow over her mouth, suffocating her and halting the piercing shriek that threatened to emerge. Her eyes began to water, the sapphire tears dripping down her taught face, her red hair flurrying wildly in the swirling vortex of black power. Her hands were pinned, as if against an invisible wall behind her, unable to move and free herself, and her legs felt anchored against the harsh darkness, held tight by some demonic brace that kept her from kicking out against the terrible feeling.

“Namine,” she tried to scream, but her mouth was unable to open, forced shut by the darkness slipping around her, “Stop it! It hurts…” But the girl in the white only smiled darkly, her blue eyes starting to look oddly yellow.

“It will all be over soon,” she whispered soothingly, her voice layered with poisoned honey, each drop deadly enough to burn holes in the floor, “Just relax. Embrace the pain.” Kairi tried to push against the invisible bonds holding her, but went rigid as the darkness seem to collect at certain points, each spark readying itself as if preparing for a certain evil task. The shadowy tendrils seemed to swirl together, forming a great swirling black hole in front of Kairi. Her eyes were wet and wide with fear as she stared at the great black void before her, the shadows and sparks swirling around it like a miniature hurricane viewed from above, its dark rays seemingly glaring at Kairi with renewed rage. She could have sworn she heard a cold, feminine laugh, so unlike Namine’s soft voice erupting from the Nobody’s frame, her deep blue eyes now definitely reflecting the golden orbs of a Heartless. And with that, the dark swirl of shadows and energy let loose a blast of thrashing shadows, the torrent of darkness shooting toward her like a raging river of inky blackness, with the force of a hurricane.

The darkness ripped at her body, the continuous torrent of shadows blasting against her fragile body, pressing her against an invisible wall of blackness. She felt the inky tendrils and shadowy wind slipping beneath her clothes, their cold tough sliding smoothly over her bare skin, wrapping themselves harshly against her helpless frame, a cold burning sensation shooting up her upper torso, causing her to twist her head in her struggle to escape the pain. But it was to no avail. Goosebumps ran up her arm as the wind leapt along it like a cold tongue of Hell’s Hound, and more inky black tentacles caressed her lower abdomen ragingly, holding her tight and sliding deep within her body, jabbing into her soul as if they were butcher knives.

She saw the dark shadows crawling up her body, approaching the one thing not violated yet. She tried to struggle as the shadows crept up to her heart, but the tentacles held her as tight as darkness crept toward her heart. She whimpered as the cold feeling ran up her chest, the shadows lightly licking at her form as it prepared to make its final and most fearful attack. And it did not prepare for long.

Kairi finally let out a scream, which pierced the shadows engulfing her mouth like a sword, ringing out through the hall like a bell, as the tendrils of darkness pierced her skin, sliding disgustingly down into her body, reaching farther and farther for the one thing it craved the most. She tried struggling, but the disgusting feeling of this thing inside slowly, with dark despair, turned into sadistic pleasure. She arched her back, her eyes wild and tearing, pleading for more of this pain, this power. The darkness responded, pouring more of its shadowy evil inside of her, the dark tendril reaching her heart joined by more, pulsating within her as it bit into the core of her heart, releasing seeds of darkness within it, which immediately sprouted, spreading within her heart, once pure and faultless, now quickly becoming dark and corrupted. She closed her eyes, her breathing becoming frantic as the tendrils poured more into her, sliding into her with unending malice, the darkness flourishing inside her, and with a small moan, she felt the normal happy lightness within her body change into a dark, heavy, dull feeling. As if her entire body was becoming heavier, denser, darker…

Slowly, the darkness began to still around her, the sparks drifting softly out of existence, the strange crackling of power filling the air so much so that one could feel the energy seeping within it. Kairi slowly drifted to the ground, the strange numb feeling in her body replaced by a confident, heavy, confidence. She felt good, or not…She felt bad…

“Kairi,” whispered Namine, stepping away from the lever softly and walking toward her, “Welcome to your new life…”

But suddenly as she stepped forward, Kairi whipped out her pistol from its holster on her side, loading it in one flourish as she aimed it right between Namine’s forehead.

“Just because I’m darker, doesn’t mean I’m stupid,” she whispered, her voice cold and layered with the newfound power, “You made a big mistake by giving me this power… Heartless…” And with those icy words, she screamed, raising her left palm, which crackled with the strange dark energy, and let loose a blast of violet and blue flames, which condensed itself into a ball, smashing into Namine and sending her flying to the floor, sprawling on the ground, her white dress fluttering in the moving air.

“You never would take a hint, Princess,” whispered Namine, her voice becoming more and more dark by the second, “You forget that I have no need of a heart uncorrupted by darkness. It is simply not as tasty… However, now that your heart is full of the shadows, like everyone else…” she smiled evilly, “You are a gourmet appetizer, ready to be consumed…”

With those words she screamed, raising her hand, her yellow eyes gleaming with unmatched hunger, and dozens of black tentacles sprang from the ground, each slimy black tendril sharp as a knife, ready to slide into Kairi’s being, ready to take what had been so close before…

Kairi simply stepped back, an aura of dark flames gathering around her pistol. With a few clicks, she fired round upon round of dark bullets at the oncoming tentacles, which exploded with puffs of smoke as the bullets smashed into them. As the tentacles got nearer, Kairi only smiled, conjuring up a ball of black flames in her left hand again, and letting fly a barrage of burning missiles, each dark energy blast incinerating tentacles as it came down. Ira’s Heartless screamed as the tentacles vanished before her very eyes, and Kairi snarled, running toward her, kicking tentacles out of her way, opening fire at anything that came between her and that Heartless. The Heartless screeched as she let loose bombardments of tentacles at Kairi and her little pistol, but Kairi had a dark fire lighting her eyes up, making her blue pupils seem a lot more sinister than they had seemed only moments ago.

Within seconds, she was upon her, and Kairi let loose a dark bullet at the Heartless’s leg. She screamed, falling to the ground as Kairi stood over her, kicking her over onto her back as she stared down, gun pointed directly at her heartless body, lying panting on the ground, dark inky blood beginning to run down her leg.

“Kairi, kairi, kairi,” whispered the Heartless, its skin slowly turning back to inky black, “You always were a feisty one…”

“Shut it Heartless!” whispered Kairi, her gun firm and confident on the trigger, “I’m going to end this and when I do, Sora and I can finally go back to the way things were…”

“You’ve forgotten that things aren’t the way they were,” whispered the Heartless, clutching her leg in pain as the fiery blue flames began to spread on it, “This may be an illusion, but when you leave here, you will have experienced true darkness. You will have changed my dear, whether you have truly corrupted your heart or not. And I doubt that Sora will love this new you as much as he did the last.”

Kairi realized, slowly, that the Heartless was right. She slowly turned her gun away from her, and the Heartless smiled evilly, tentacles shooting up from the ground and ensnaring Kairi’s feet and hands, holding her still as Namine limped toward her

“You were always gullible too,” she whispered, and slowly manipulated the tendrils until the gun was facing toward Kairi’s head, “When will you ever learn?” Kairi mumbled something, resolution coming into those burning eyes, and the Heartless frowned, loosening the bonds around her mouth so as to hear her speak.

“Starting now,” she spat out, and with a great twist of her hand, she aimed the gun toward her heart, and pulled the trigger. The Heartless screamed as a single, shining gold bullet, flew from the barrel and sunk into Kairi’s heart, its purifying light shattering the tendrils around her and blasting the Heartless away, sending the entire illusion cascading into light, exploding in a cataclysm of power, as Kairi fell to her knees, her pistol dropping to the floor with a clatter as she opened her relieved eyes, each one full of the radiant blue joy that they had contained before.

-
The shot rang out, shattering the blissful environment that held the King captive. He came too, leaping back from the illusion of his wife, summoning his Keyblade with a shimmering glare in his eye. The illusion of Minnie simply screamed as light energy eradicated it, causing the entire green plain to erupt in exploding light… Somehow this comforted the King as he stared at his own Keyblade, the one he had almost given up. He had failed… And it was only through this strange light and that strange shot that he was still here…

The light began to lessen, and the King suddenly found himself standing next to a bewildered Kairi, both of them standing atop a stain glassed platform, the rainbow colors dancing in the fading light. The King glanced down at Kairi’s pistol and then at her radiant blue eyes.

“Was it you?” he asked her softly, and she nodded, her eyes distant, but firm, and he turned away from her, slightly ashamed, “Thank you.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, turning to the King, and bending down to talk to him, “We all lose it sometimes…” She said this as if she knew what he was feeling so miserable about. As if she knew the pain ripping itself through his small, mouse body…

“It’s not my place to kill the Heartless,” Kairi whispered, standing back up and staring at the King, “That’s for you, Sora, and the others to do… I’ll fight, but you’re the ones that have to do the final blows…” Kairi thought about shooting herself in the heart and shuddered. The purification bullet she had purchased had freed her from the darkness lingering in her heart, as well as taking down the illusion in the process. She could have killed the Heartless, but she knew that Sora wouldn’t have wanted that. Sora was the one who killed Heartless. She would fight, but it wasn’t the way she rolled, so to speak…

The stained glass began fading, and the King and Kairi both smiled at each other as they felt the air turn back into the sticky black goo they had felt before… They were returning at last…

----------------------------

Finally, there it is. Again, please comment, please give me thoughts, suggestions, anything, and thanks to all the people that have commented, especially my two regulars, Keyblade Smitey and sh im playin kh2.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(...I didn't even know you had your own fanfiction. You bastard. D: You never told me.
Are you going to incorporate Que into this? Because that would just be ph33r. :D and we'd be having Uncle accompanying him, of course...

I'm currently on page 3, but I have to say this pwnz soxs. :D

It's awesome. Brilliant. I must read it all. *runs off to read*)

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry man, I thought you knew. The link being in my sig and all.

As for Que incorporating into this, I might and I might not. Its sort of on a specific direction as you will find out later. As for Uncle, I don't believe for a second I could do your character justice.

Q

Banned
Sorry man, I thought you knew. The link being in my sig and all.

As for Que incorporating into this, I might and I might not. Its sort of on a specific direction as you will find out later. As for Uncle, I don't believe for a second I could do your character justice.

OoC: Of course you could do Uncle justice. :3
You pwn soxs. Uncle acts silly and funny in front of most mortals, but if Que is in this, Uncle must accompany him. D:

Q

Banned
The magic of multiple windows. :D
Cyber, still waiting to the breaking point on the next chapter. I'm so excited. :D

Twilight_Roxas

Wow, Kairi was lucky she bought that purification bullet.
I like the update and I will be patient and wait for the next one.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I am so sorry. Finals+Project= lack of updating. I am so so so so sorry. Here is the next update, and it is rather long, so I hope it holds up for a while. We come to some sort of conclusion for a bit.
---------------

Haerthos dove to one side as the Heartless’s tentacles lashed out at him, and Wyrda pinned it to the ground, Donald and Goofy leaping upon it, pummeling the shadowy tendril until it disappeared into to the air. The heat was rising, the lava below them bubbling slightly, heat waves distorting the air around them. Haerthos was breathing heavily, the heat from the world’s core actually making him perspire. He couldn’t feel anything… but this heat was different. It was influenced by the Heart of the World, giving it the ability to affect Haerthos. But that was not important. The Heartless was still thrashing around, stopping any attempts they made to get close to it…

As Haerthos leapt to one side, he suddenly felt a slithering tentacle on his leg, and froze, lashing around only to have dozens more suddenly latch on to him, and as he struggled to free himself, he suddenly realized that the Heartless had finally caught up with him.

Aww, Haerthos, would you like me to kiss it and make it better?” laughed a strange, silvery voice, laced with poison, and the Heartless bore down on him, lashing out with its various limbs as the others tried to help him.

“Haerthos!” shouted Wyrda, but as he tried to vault toward him, a particularly large tentacle smashed him into the ground, wrapping itself around his body, squeezing the life out of him with fierce viciousness. The Heartless turned its attention back to Haerthos, its fanged lips raised, acidic saliva dripping from their pointed ends, and Haerthos felt a sudden fear rise within him, a sudden shock that seemed to run through all his veins… Was it over? Was it really, really, all going to end here?

However as the Heartless prepared to take one of the last things he possessed as a spirit, his heart, it suddenly froze, a look of utmost horror on its face as it froze in position as Haerthos kept his eyes shut, opening one in anticipation of what was to come only to find that the Heartless had fallen to the ground, a great black behemoth writhing in pain on the ground, agony ripping at its fallen form, like its corrupted heart was about to explode. Haerthos scurried back as the shadows fell from his body, retreating back to the Heartless, their tentacles slipping back into the dragonic Heartless, every shadow retreating, until all that was left was a writhing human form Ira, her black clothes twisting on the ground as she twitched, groaning in utter pain as suddenly, in a flash of light, Kairi and the King appeared before them, Kairi holding her pistol readily in her hand, and the King holding his Keyblade, disappointed but ready for a fight.

“Kairi!” shouted Sora, and he leapt toward her, hugging her close as Haerthos made his way to the King, who was staring down with an ashamed look on his face.

“I’m sorry Haerthos,” he whispered, his large ears dropping as he held his Keyblade lightly at his side, “I failed… if it wasn’t for Kairi…”

“Don’t say anything else,” replied Haerthos , bending down and staring the King in the eyes, “You did what you could. Don’t beat yourself up about it, Your Majesty.”

The King simply sighed and nodded, but smiled as Goofy and Donald rushed up to him, hugging him tightly and knocking him to the ground, falling, laughing, and tumbling, and soon the King was grinning like his old self again. Haerthos smiled lightly, and he saw Wyrda coming up behind him.

“Is he going to be all right?” asked Wyrda, his mismatched eyes glancing at the King’s rolling body, “He seemed… different before…”

“He will be…” replied Haerthos, his voice fading as he stared at the group of warriors… “He will be…” However any further thought on the subject of the mouse king was banished by a throaty cough. Haerthos and Wyrda spun around, the King, Kairi, Sora, Donald, and Goofy snapping to attention as Ira’s Heartless, tiredly struggled to stand on her feet. She pushed herself up, breathing slightly heavily, her chest heaving ever so lightly and her flushed lips opening with the pressure of breathing deeper.

Well, well, well. The heroes got lucky…” she whispered, her glaring yellow eyes holding tight to Haerthos’s form, her eyes intent on his heart, “But you will not win… With Xehanort’s help, I will finally have your heart Haerthos… I will have it…”
“The convict Xehanort would be of no help to you when he is in the highest security prison the Government has to offer,” remarked Wyrda dryly, leaning on his lance semi-casually, “And soon, Haerthos’s heart will be the least of your worries…”

Will it now?” laughed Ira’s Heartless seductively, her eyes widening as their golden orbs shone with unparalleled malice, “You’ll have to kill me first…” She spread her arms wide, her eyes gleaming, and Wyrda snarled, his blue-green eye going slightly red, and he ran forward, lance gleaming silver as white fire began to burn with everlasting glory. He swung it forward, leaping in an attack position, his slash ready to take down the Heartless who had nearly destroyed him with her seductive illusions. However as the bladed lance shot forward, Ira’s Heartless merely smiled nastily, sidestepping him with simple ease and in an instant, her hand shot forward, plunging into Wyrda’s chest, darkness instantly sprouting from where her hand had entered.

Bad move Agent Wyrda,” she laughed, gripping his heart hard as Wyrda coughed, his eyes wide as he stared down at the hand holding him hostage, unable to move unless she rip the heart out of his beating chest, “Now why don’t we think better before attacking a Heartless such as I? Although…” she said, running a hand down his sweating cheek, “You do have an exceptionally nice heart… Sinking my teeth into it will be most inviting…”

“Let him go!” shouted Haerthos, rushing forward, but Ira’s Heartless simply raised her hand, a few dark blasts of energy knocking Haerthos back, and beginning to swarm upon the others like flies on a carcass. Sora was able to deflect a few using his Keyblade, as was the King, their gold and silver blades flashing in the light of the lava, despite Goofy and Donald be pushed back besides Haerthos. They crashed beside him, and Haerthos, invisible to their gaze, tried to get up again, but was pinned down by the Heartless’s constant fire. He couldn’t get close enough… The only one’s having an success seemed to be Sora and the King, deflecting the dark energy bolts with grunts of effort as they flipped about the field… Their Keyblade’s glowed with an almost celestial light, and that was when the idea flashed into Haerthos’s head… One Keyblade destroyed a Heartless… Perhaps three would be enough for this one… But for that, they needed another Keyblade…

This Keyblade was unfortunately in the hands of Xehanort, who was fighting Riku was fierce animalistic force. The Keyblade of Twilight clashed against Riku’s darksaber, the violet sparks flying in the air as the two wielders of darkness clashed together.

“Having fun, Riku?” asked Xehanort haughtily, swing his Keyblade around to slash at his back, “I hear that Keyblade user’s stripped from their Keyblades often experience high amounts of depression when far away…”

“Shut it Xehanort,” shouted Riku, blocking the slash with his darksaber while letting loose a blast of dark energy from his gauntlet. Xehanort only smiled, bending to the left slightly to dodge the energy blasts while leaping over Riku, slashing downward and back as he did so. Riku screamed as the Keyblade cut into his back, and he bent over for a moment, grasping his mouth as if it was in pain. He glared up at Xehanort and he spun around, blood dripping from his cut back as he stabbed outward, making several stabs at Xehanort’s form, who was laughing, dodging all the while. Riku was loosing it, getting angry, making stupid mistakes. This battle would be over soon…

“You’re done Riku,” he whispered, dodging thrusts by Riku and deflecting energy blasts from his gauntlet, “You’ve lost to the darkness… Why don’t you just calm down… and DIE!” As a particularly hard thrust from Riku missed, Xehanort leapt to the side kicking up his V2 Gauntlet so that it fired into the air, and with a swift stroke, had knocked his darksaber aside, in the same motion, swinging the Keyblade up to his throat… This was it… The infamous Riku would finally be lost the world… And what a way to go…

Suddenly, as the Keyblade swung, Xehanort seemed to see everything go in slow motion. Riku’s darksaber was thrust aside, pushed away, the laws of physics denying its concern in the battle. The V2 Gauntlet was pushed away as well, unable to fire and hit Xehanort from that particular angle. But Riku’s face was completely intent, completely focused, and as Xehanort neared his determined face, Riku simply smiled, revealing something small clutched in his mouth. Xehanort, in the slowness of his time realized what it was too late, and as Riku spit out the miniature compressed darkness grenade and leaned back, Xehanort’s Keyblade was already to far in be pulled back.

The miniature darkness grenade exploded, its violent dark energy explosion rocking the area, throwing Riku and Xehanort backward, hurling them like rockets from a cannon. Both of them being dark beings, the dark energy would not hurt them much, simply forcing them apart. However, Riku’s Keyblade had been forcibly dislodged from Xehanort’s grip, and Riku, having been prepared for this explosion, stabbed his darksaber into the ground, holding him firm while he pulled himself forward, against the explosion, and as the Keyblade fell to the ground, Riku dove for it, reaching out his hand, which closed on the metallic hilt, fingers finally touching the familiar weapon they had so long forgotten.

The dark energy immediately erased all non-backed up data of the Keyblade of Twilight, like a magnet erases a computer’s hardrive. Essentially this made it up for grabs in layman’s terms. When Riku touched it, it reconfigured itself to his DNA, and he felt a familiar surge of power rush through his body. As he slowly stood up, his darksaber dropping the floor with a click as he discarded it, he stared after Xehanort, who was running away, clutching his laptop, a familiar grin gracing his face. The Keyblade Master of Twilight was back…

Riku leapt over the stone bridge suspending above the lava, dodging various exploding computer equipment and landed squarely next to Sora, his Keyblade raised in tandem with his, and as Mickey joined them, they became a blur of racing Keyblades, silver, gold, and black deflecting the eternal barrage of dark energy blasts fired by the Heartless. They looked at each other, not having time for words, but in that moment, enough was exchanged in a single look that they immediately knew what had to be done. Sora jumped to the left, racing to one side as the King took to the other, and his tiny body somersaulting greatly to dodge the various projectiles headed his way. Riku remained where he was, deflecting dark energy blasts and moving forward, his eyes narrowed in concentration, his Keyblade swirling like a tornado, as if it had never left his hand.

Ira’s Heartless was laughing manically, firing endless torrents of dark energy upon her opponents. How she loved to taste a heart with a good dose of fear inside it… She turned back to Wyrda, who was trying to struggle without much success. His lance was useless as long as she held his heart within her hand.

You know,” she whispered to him, a seductive tone lacing her voice, “Perhaps when I take your heart, I shall keep your Nobody was well… After all, if I do, Rixa shall be very pleased…”

“Who's Rixa?” gasped Wyrda, trying to breathe, the pressure on his heart causing him to falter, “W-what are you planning…”

Wouldn’t you like to know,” whispered Ira’s Heartless, laughing slightly as she squeezed a bit harder on his heart. But her laugh was cut short as she saw what was happening around her… What was happening?

Sora, Riku, and the King were now gathered around the Heartless, each one of them at a different angle, forming a triangle around the Heartless. Sora extended his Keyblade forward, a shining gold light filling the stone room from his side, a glowing crown appearing on the floor beneath him. The King extended his own Keyblade, a silvery white glow shining on his own section of the floor, a glowing three circles, the symbol of his Kingdom appearing on the ground. Riku extended his own Keyblade, a shadowy black and red light appearing around him, a great eye appearing on the ground beneath him. As their respective powers grew brighter and brighter, a telltale blast of light emitted from each one, arrows of pure energy shooting toward their target. Ira’s Heartless screamed and dropped Wyrda who fell to the ground with a thump, grasping at his chest to make sure his heart was there. It was.

There was a moment of slow time. Haerthos could see the Heartless’s yellow eyes widen with fear, and then narrow with hatred, their glowing gold hate radiating toward him before they suddenly softened, a single phrase escaping her lips in that slight moment of slow motion.

Save me,” she whispered, and with that, the white beams of light slammed into her body from three separate angles, and she screamed, the light erupting from her mouth, eyes, and every pore of her body, every golden follicle of energy pouring out of her form. The darkness within her began to boil, and inky blackness of smoke writhing with the entrails of light. It was almost beautiful, the smoke and the light drifting up into the top of the mountainous cavern. Sora stared up at it with wonder as Kairi slowly walked up to him. Haerthos got up slowly and went to the fallen Wyrda. Donald and Goofy went to join their King, and Riku, slowly twisting his Keyblade within his hands, walked over to Kairi and Sora. And lightly, as they all looked up, they saw the slight, red crimson pulsating light, of a heart, rising into the sky, before disappearing into the blackness of the cavernous ceiling. Ira’s Heartless… had been vanquished…
----

Well, I hoped you liked it, and I'll get working on it for the next part. I bet everyone knows who Rixa is, but I had to throw it in their for now...

Q

Banned
Pwn, son. You pwn hard.

...now, of course, we HAVE to include our little duo in this. ;D They'd be perfect, maybe overpowered, but who cares?

Haku

<3
Very nice update, I kinda have a hint who Rixa is but I'm still not quite sure guess I'll have to wait for the next part!

Twilight_Roxas

o_O ^ oookay...that was odd.
Great update and I have to keep checking back because I don't get my email that tells me about new posts.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Almost a month. I have truly failed you guys. I am SOOO SOOO SORRY! Here's the post, and I promise to post more actively. SORRY SORRY SORRY!

IC:

The lava flow still ran beneath their feet, hundreds of feet below it raged in its fiery passion. Yet the fire of the battle had died down, and now the weary party sat among the rocks, nursing their wounds, caring for their comrades, as the scientists did their job, scouring the cave for clues and for signs of where Xehanort had gone… The only two up and about were Wyrda and Haerthos. Wyrda as a Government Agent; this was his element. Haerthos was a spirit and never rested anyway. So it was their duty to walk among the scientists searching the debris of the equipment for any sign of what Xehanort might have been up too…

“Well these computers are trashed,” said Wyrda, lifting a broken panel with his gloved hand and dropping it with a clash of sparks, “Xehanort did a thorough job of making sure he didn’t leave a trail…”

“Riku said he took a computer with him,” replied Haerthos, allowing his head to phase through a computer terminal so he could see the inside, “A small black laptop. Whatever we’re searching for is probably on there.”

“Damn convict,” muttered Wyrda, pushing a pile of burning computers with his lance, “Don’t breathe this stuff, it’ll kill you off faster then that Heartless almost did...” He turned to the lead scientist. “How’s it going? Did you find anything?”

“Nothing of importance to us,” replied the man in the white lab coat, a slightly disappointed look on his face as he poked through the rubble, “Any data on these computers is fried, and anything that would give us a clue about what he was doing is gone. We are sunk. No clues.

“Actually, Ira’s Heartless let something slip,” said Wyrda, coughing slightly, as he pulled his lance out of a pile of flames with a sudden burst of sparks, “It mentioned the name Rixa. Does that ring a bell with anybody?”

“No,” said the scientist, looking thoroughly puzzled, “It doesn’t. We’ll look into it though. However…” he smiled lightly, the triumph of something overshadowing the disappointment in a way success always does, “We did manage to collect the heart of Ira as it entered Kingdom Hearts. It is currently being held by the Government. Once we collect the Ira’s Nobody’s body and soul, we might be able to “bring Ira back” as it were…”

“We will,” said Haerthos quickly, a determined look flaring in his eyes, “We will…”

“Haerthos is right,” said Wyrda, walking over to him and looking the scientist in the face with Haerthos, “We will.” The scientist nodded politely, and went back to his work. Wyrda sighed lightly, and turned, walking back to the others, Haerthos trailing lightly behind them. They had won a battle, it was true, but now they were only experiencing the broad scope of the war. Like surfing a wave only to see the entire ocean ahead of you. It was depressing to say the least. However, Wyrda hid it behind a blank look as he walked toward the others. Haerthos was invisible, and at least had the luxury of not having to hide his emotions.

“Well, that’s one third of it done,” said the King, as Wyrda and Haerthos came back toward them, “Just another Nobody, and that Ultima, and it’ll all be done…”

“Yeah,” said Sora, a wide cheesy grin spreading across his face, “We’ve got it all covered, right guys?” Goofy and Donald nodded eagerly, and Kairi hugged Sora tightly, her optimism slightly quieted by a cloud of doubt. In Riku, the doubt was more obvious, his face a stony blank look that was only matched by the very rocks that they sat on. But then again, Riku had never been an optimist.

“So where’s the Nobody?” asked Riku, his blue eyes unblinkingly watching Wyrda and the empty space where he assumed Haerthos might be, “We’ve dealt with the Heartless, so where is the Nobody?” Everyone darkened at Riku’s words, the realization that things still had to be done overcoming their recent victory. It was like a wet blanket extinguishing the radiant fire of their triumph. Yet Riku was right. It had to be done.

“We’re working on it,” replied Wyrda, leaning on his lance as he turned to Haerthos, who was hovering invisibly in the air, “Any chance you might be able to lead us to her, Haerthos?”

“No,” said Haerthos dully, his finger still exhausted from their time on his computer, “I ran through every scan I could, and even with Evrae’s help, he hadn’t been able to locate any sort of high non-existent charges. That was the thing with Nobody’s. They didn’t really exist, so it was impossible to locate them. The best thing to do was look for patches of space that did not contain traces of energy that the heart released. But even that took time, and Evrae’s scan had not turned up anything in particular. The normal amount of Dusks, and a few scattered Creepers. The days of the Organization were over, so there were no more advanced Nobody’s in existence as they knew of. Wherever this Nobody was, she was hiding, very, very well. “But if this Nobody is anything like Ira’s Heartless, she’ll end up finding me.”

Wyrda relayed this information to the others, and they nodded, each one sadly acknowledging the fact that there friend was a plausible target for Ira’s Nobody. None of them noticed a small white orb floating high, hidden in the shadows of the rocky crags above. The small white orb was glowed slightly, yet was hidden by the darkness of the hidden ceiling. It was plain white, with no marks except a the faded grey outline of an eye upon the curve that was facing toward our heroes. The grey eye was blank and unblinking, and simply stared at the group, hovering mid air as the two inch long sphere hung silently among the rocks.

Two pale white Nobodies stood in a white room, as sickly pale as the shining walls themselves. They each bent on one knee, their long white silk dresses hanging over their bodies like it was liquid, free floating in the air and simply clinging to their pure white skin. They had long, slightly blue hair flowing down from their pure marble white scalps, and with the combination of this long flowing hair and the perfectly formed bodies that the Nobodies presented, one might consider these Nobody’s beautiful. Until you caught a look at their faces. Their faces were completely blank, without noses, without indentations for eyes, without ears, and without mouths. A simple blank stretch of white was where a beautiful face should have graced the Nobody’s head.

Each Nobody held a single orb, two inches in diameter and with a dull grey eye outlined on its pure white surface. It was gripped tightly in the Nobodies small hands, the long slender white digits wrapping sensually around the small orb’s diameter. A small ray emitted from each one, a small silver beam of light, which spread out as it flew outward, until it formed a circular sphere of light upon the air, in which strange see through images of a group of people appeared. The images were slightly see through, as well as being black and white, yet the quality was crisp and clear, and the image swiveled, and the close up of another figure was brought up onto the viewing sphere projected into the air. The other images seemed to be ignoring this character except for a select few. He was hanging in the air, as if levitating, and he possessed a strange look upon his face, one that the Nobody’s could not place. Anger? Determination? It had been a long time since they had experienced emotions. But they were not ordered to think on such matters. They were ordered to serve.

They heard a clicking noise on the ground, and they knew that there Master had gotten to her feet. They did not have true sight, so they did not know what she looked like. They only saw through their special Eyes, and there true Eyes were being used as reconnaissance at the moment. Yet they had used their eyes and seen her before. And the sight was enough to make them remember the emotion of fear.

“Send the signal soon,” whispered the voice, and the Nobody’s did not hear. They did not have hearing either. Yet they did feel the pain of her strike, and they both fell to the ground, the pain ripping through their bodies as they stood, bowing swiftly, using their keen intelligence to deduce their Mistresses command. The signal must be sent. It would be sent very, very soon…

Keyblade Smitey

Woooooooot! New chappy is up! *chappy high* Whoa man, that's goooood! Do I see a little... foreshadowing?! Dun dun DUN! But wait... wyrda at least is smart enough not to fall for a trap, Haerthos and Riku too. Although Haerthos may be blinded by his emotions... Perhaps they might turn the tables and prepare an ambush of their own for the nobody? Who knows? A super-nobody wouldn't be the same danger to a world as a super-heartless as a nobody can control its actions... Oooooohhhhh!!! It's too much, I need more!

Twilight_Roxas

o>.<o YAAAAYYY!! New post! ^_^ great, something mysterious is going to happen soon. The Nobodies are coming into the story, well, I like nobodies ^_^. Well, I'll continue to post after updates as usual and keep thinking of the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back