• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay here is the next update. Midterms are coming up so I thought I'd update this before I get hectic with that.

This update is dedicated to my bud, Evrae Valkerion, as a belated Christmas present. I will be getting to ~RexalchanorgXIII~ update soon, so don't worry!
-------

Haerthos was dialing a number on his phone while trekking after the weary Sora, who had soon realized the Haerthos must be near, and was searching in futility for his other friends.

“GOOOOFY! DONALD! KAIRI! YOUR MAJESTY!” Sora shouted, over and over again, his ringing voice echoing over the empty plains like a twinkling bell.

“Take a rest Sora, already,” pleaded Haerthos, patching his phone through to a wireless network in the region, while dialing the number, “You’re going to cause another avalanche…” Sora, of course, responded in his usually fashion by ignoring his unheard words and continued with his crying call while Haerthos groaned and put his ear to the ringing dial tone on his cellphone. It rang for what seemed like an eternity, each throbbing syllable sounding off like the beat of his heart before someone picked up.

“Hello, this is the Governmental Line, Branch B, Customer Service, Lieutenant Evrae Valkerion speaking. How may I help you?”

“Hello, this is Haerthos, number 66728,” Haerthos replied, speaking into the phone with one hand while trying to catch up to Sora with his tired legs, “I am calling to request a scan on the Land of Dragons for identification.”

“Hold on a moment,” replied the voice, and he was put on hold for a second. He smiled. He had heard of Evrae Valkerion before. Apparently she had won some award for prestige and niceness. No wonder they had her doing a high end job at the Government. Nice name too… Evrae… He loved the way it just slid off the tongue.

“All right, I have the information,” the voice replied, now back on the line, “What did you want to scan for?”

“I need a scan of biological life forms,” continued Haerhos, typing in the exact specifications on his minicomputer, and sending them over the line, “I need a scan of all level 9 Heartless in the area, and a track on any spiritual activity.” He heard rapid keystrokes in the background and a few odd clicks, and ten seconds later the whine of a printer, and the voice came back on.

“Okay, we have one hit for a grade 9 Heartless,” answered the voice, reading the information of the printed sheet, “About 75 feet long I’d say moving south of your location. It’s leaking darkness, so it should be easy to track when I send the signature to your min-computer. There is a slight spiritual trail a little bit north of you, and it seems to reappear near the center of the mountain region.”

“That must be where Haerthos teleported off too…” muttered Haerthos to himself as the woman continued.

“As for the biological life forms,” continued the voice of Evrae, “There are seven hits.”

Good, thought Haerthos with relief, That means Kairi is still within range.

“We have one hit slightly north of you,” said the voice, reading the sheet still, “Another hit right next to that, and two hits in your area.”

“Wait, two hits in my area?” asked Haerthos confused, staring at Sora who had stopped in tiredness a little bit ahead of him, “That’s not possible! I shouldn’t show up on the scan!”

“Well this sheet says that there is one life form right in front of you,” continued the voice, skeptically, and Haerthos nodded, looking at the panting Sora in front of him, “And the other is a good mile or two below you, and rising fast.”

“Wait, what do you mean, rising fast?” asked Haerthos frantically, but the phone dropped out of his hand as the ground shook with a tremor that knocked him to his feet. Technically he shouldn’t have dropped at all, because he couldn’t touch the ground, but some of his connection to the Keyblade must have rubbed off slightly. He saw Sora drop to the ground also, as the ground began to shake in a rising crescendo, this snow shaking and melting in a pit as something from below melted it quickly. “Sora!” Haerthos bellowed, grabbing at his phone and shoving it into his pack, “Get back from the pit!” But of course, Sora could not hear him. And as the pit got deeper, Sora slowly began to back away, but not before the snow suddenly exploded with a popping noise, and a torrent of scalding water shot in the air like a boiling fountain.

Sora shouted, and leapt back, shouting the word for blizzard. Five years of habit and instinct kicked in and a shocked Haerthos quickly pulled out his liquid nitrogen gun, the frosty barrel glowing white as the iciness blasted out and instantly froze the scalding water column in a flash of white winter. The icy tower of water rose like a magnificent sculpture upon an icy cake of snow, a Titan perched upon a vast kingdom of plainness. This illusion was deftly shattered with a familiar voice shouted from the peak of the icy pedestal.

“Now that you’ve frozen my butt off, would you mind letting me down!” shouted Wyrda’s voice from atop the frozen anomaly, “It would be nice to feel my lower body sometime!”

“Sorry Wyrda!” shouted Sora, and called out the word for Fire.

“I thought maybe we could leave him up there for a while,” muttered Haerthos, but he relented and let out his flamethrower on the pinnacle of winter wonder, the water slowly melting until Wyrda sunk to the ground, like a fallen angel falling down from the winter sky with the snowy flakes. Haerthos but in an extra burst of flame to melt the ice off Wyrda’s pants, and sniggered inwardly as Wyrda leapt in the air and swore as the fire licked his uniform.

“Very funny, Haerthos,” said Wyrda dryly, brushing an excess snow off his clothes, “With friends like you, who needs enemies…”

“Have you seen Kairi or the others?” asked Sora fervently, his hands clasped in nervousness, “I have Haerthos here, but I wasn’t sure if I was just imagining it.”

“Yeah he’s there,” muttered Wyrda, rubbing his toasted backside tenderly, “And no, I haven’t seen the others, although I did find something interesting beneath this mountain.”
He clicked on his Third Eye band to projector mode, and instantly, a projected image of a rudimentary carving was shone onto the white snow.

“What is it?” yawned Haerthos, his flamethrower still smoking with its recent use, “Looks like one of Sora’s cave drawings in that secret place of his.”

“It’s historical marker of an ancient civilization,” continued Wyrda, ignoring Haertho, “I found it an some sort of ancient tunnel beneath the mountain. My guess is that it was one of the original colonies that originated from this world. And this drawing may give us the key to defeating the Ultima.”

“Looks like some drawing Namine did with a crayon,” said Haerthos unimpressed, and looking at the drawing skeptically, “How is this drawing going to destroy the Ultima?”
Wyrda told them and in ten seconds they were struck dumb.

“Could it actually work?” asked Sora incredulously, staring at his Keyblade in awe, and back at Wyrda, “Could we actually pull it off?”

“We’ll never know unless we try,” said Wyrda, summoning his lance, and leaning himself against it, “This is as good a chance as we’ve got.”

“We’ve got to tell the others,” replied Haerthos, pulling out his minicomputer, and looking up the coordinates Evrae had sent him, “I know where they might be. We have to go down the mountain and search around for them.”

“We better get started then,” said Wyrda readily, and he seized his lance, and was about to start down the mountain when he winced in pain, and stumbled a bit in his path down.

“Here, Wyrda,” Sora extended his Keyblade and a shot of green light blazed in the air for a second before it blossomed over Wyrda’s twisted leg, healing it instantly.

“Thanks,” grunted Wyrda, standing up and testing his leg, before he began to walk down the mountainside undeterred now, with Sora following jubilantly behind him. Haerthos followed suit, running doggedly after them, his computer beeping slowly in his hand, marking their distance from their buried friends.

-----------------

Okay, this will lead up to new things in the future, so I hope that you all like it!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
An update already? THIS IS THE BEST WEEKEND EVER! That was an awsome update. And Evrae Valkerion seems like a pretty good girl:thumbsup:

Yeah she's nice. I said I'd include her and RexalchanorgXIII in a chapter of my fanfic as cameos as a Christmas present, and I just did Evrae. So next I will include RexalchanorgXIII as a cameo next.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right here is the next update. I hope you like it and I am sorry for the double post. I hope I don't get in trouble for this... Anyway, here it is, and this is when things start to get interesting.
---------------------

There was an explosion of white and golden light, scathing the white snow with its glory as the King leapt from beneath the snow and somersaulted onto the cold ground. He was breathing deeply, his clothes soggy and hot with his sweat mixed with the melted snow. The breath raced out of his body in long shattering breaths. His small body was too unstable for these quick changes in temperature. He clothes his eyes to calm his heart for a second, feeling the beating throbs slow slightly, and after a second or two, he sighed, opening his wide eyes and sheathing his Keyblade with a stroke of golden light. He turned around, looking at the surrounding field of whiteness with awe and sadness. He had seen destruction and obliteration of entire worlds for five years now, but all of this didn’t make it easier to witness. The white snow covered everything, save a few boulders that had been tossed into the mix like flecks of grey blood on the fur of a great white beast, sprouting from the sea of the albino plains like great whales breaching the surface of an icy winter lake. This battle would never end, would it? he thought to himself, sighing again, as he stared at his small and frail hands, the sweat and cold snow condensing into little drops in his palms. There would be no relaxing anymore, no taking care of normal business in his lovely world, with his lovely wife… Minnie… He wondered how she was holding up…

“Your majesty!” shouted a voice, and the King looked up to see Sora running toward him, his dark black clothing a sharp contrast to the white snow, like a furry little demon leaping among the wings of angels.

“Your majesty,” a deeper voice called, and Mickey recognized it as Wyrda, and as they bounded down the mountain, he looked up in gratitude. He needed friends in moments like this.

“Wyrda, Sora, I’m glad you survived the avalanche,” he said, smiling broadly, and hugging them both, “Donald and Goofy are a few hundred feet below us frozen solid. I couldn’t break them out of the ice, and I was hoping you guys could help me out.”

“No problem” said a panting Haerthos, who had just caught up to them, and he cocked the barrel of his flamethrower menacingly, “I’ll take care of it.” With a fiendish smile, he leapt into the hole the King had come from, and climbed carefully down into the depths of the ice, his invisible body leaving no mark of its existence on the physical world.

“So where are Kairi and Riku?” asked the King earnestly, his wide eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of the others, “Did you find them?” Sora bit his lip, his eyes trembling with anger, the blue pits turning icy and deep like twin eclipses in a jade sun, and Wyrda cleared his throat uncomfortably.

“Well, we don’t know where Riku is,” Wyrda started his voice quickly taking on the military persona he had been trained to use, “Haerthos lost his signal somewhere deep inside the mountain, “As for Kairi…well… uh…”

“What?” said the King impatiently, and as Sora gave a jerk of anger, Wyrda continued his eyes growing empty and blank, as if he was trying to say the words coming out of his mouth without actually hearing them.

“Kairi was taken by Xehanort before we found her. According to Haerthos, it is likely she is being held at the heart of the mountain. There was spiritual activity around that area, and that is most likely where Xehanort and his spirit are hiding,” Wyrda said rapidly, without taking a breath, spitting them out as if he wanted to get rid of the vile words he had to deliver. Sora blinked hardly, his hands clenching on his Keyblade with a harsh grip, and the King sighed. How many friends would he lose this time?

The moment was broken by the sudden howl of a familiar voice, and suddenly Goofy and Donald shot through the ice clutching their smoking backsides in pain. Haerthos emerged behind them smirking darkly, the barrel of his flamethrower still glowing red with the heat buried inside it.

“I guess you told them the news,” he said to Wyrda, noting all their dark faces, and he stood uncomfortably as the others stared at various places where they thought he would be as Wyrda nodded, and turned back to the others, “Tell them I have a lock on the Heartless and it is returning to the mountain where Xehanort is. It might be after Xehanort’s heart, or he might have control over it, I don’t know. But they are both in the same place, and we should go after them.”

Wyrda relayed the message to the others, and they nodded empathetically. Then he spoke up again, his mismatched eyes flickering in the setting sunlight.

“Well things are pretty damn tough right now,” Wyrda said bluntly, turning to face the small mouse King, the hard agent drastically contrasting with the miniature looking mouse leader, “What are your orders sir?” The King started. He had not realized the extent to which he was the leader of the group. Wyrda stared at him expectantly, his bluish green eye tingling with anticipating light and his crimson eye looking on blankly onto his small face. Sora was staring with anticipating eagerness at Mickey, his naïve little face contrasting powerfully to the incredible weapon at his disposal. Haerthos, invisible to all but him and Wyrda, was wearing a look of utter determination, his face reflecting the knowledge of dealing with the battles surrounding the Keyblade for five thousand years. Goofy and Donald stood loyally beside him, their faces showing the utter dedication to their King and the willingness to follow him into battle. The King smiled a sad little smile, his friends and teammates awaiting his orders around him like fledglings circling around the powerful mother eagle. He was the eagle. He had to lead.

“Let’s go,” he said, his small ears perking up as if preparing for the oncoming danger, and summoning his Keyblade in flash of gold light, and pointing toward the center of the mountain, “Team, our friend needs help, and lets go give it!”

Xehanort tapped the keys on his keyboard furiously, the pounding clicks echoing softly in the large cavern. He was deep within the mountain, the stone walls around him curving into a large dome-shaped roof, glowing a deep crimson red in the light of the lava stream running through the center of the cavern. The heat from the lava was hot and unbearable, and Xehanort felt his hands slipping along the keys with his sweat, his fingers slipping along the sweaty surfaces like ice skaters on a frozen lake. Piles of stolen hardware and technology was lying between ancient stone statues, fading symbols tracing their way between the glows of the machinery. Xehanort wiped a hand across his face, sweat dripping down his skin like blood from a dying animal. It was only temporary, he kept reminding himself, forcing himself to keep typing away on the computer, All of it will be worth it in the end.

As Xehanort continued typing madly on the computer, Zuki was staring deeply into the glowing lava circling below the cavern. He stood a great stone bridge covered with ancient symbols spanning the ancient lake of magma beneath them. The scarlet and orange molten rock was writhing beneath him like fiery snakes, twisting and flowing through the earth in its endless dance through the world’s core. He felt the heat rising from the flaming earth beneath him, licking his face lake the tongue of some great leviathan. It was the only thing he could feel. This monstrous heat great enough to kill any normal human was the only thing strong enough to affect his spiritual body. That lava was close enough to the heart of the world to be infected with its power. That was how he could feel the heat from the great fire beneath him. After feeling nothing for five years, he was addicted to anything that could make him feel human… Like he wasn’t nothing…

“Let me out!” shouted a voice, and Zuki grudgingly turned from the heat of the lava flow and turned his face upward. Kairi was hanging in an Infantanium cage, high above the magma pit, her beautiful face sweating slightly with the heat of the lake below. Her chestnut red hair was enhanced by the red glow of the fire and it was slick with the heat of the lava and her body. Her bright blue eyes shone with inextinguishable radiance that reminded him of Ira’s bright eyes, but they weren’t looking at him. Her sapphire blue spheres couldn’t see him and they stared right through him and into Xehanort’s sweating face. “What do you want with me?” she called angrily, shaking the bars of the Infantanium cage, the infinitely strong metal not budging an inch, “Sora will come for me! They all will come for me and then you will be sorry!” Xehanort looked up, slightly amused, and then turned back to his keyboard, nodding slightly to Zuki in the process. Zuki wordlessly, pulled out his mini-computer and clicked a button on the outside panel. Kairi screamed as a high voltage electric shock ran through the bars and crackled over her body. Her new clothes had been shut off by Xehanort when she had been captured and the full power of the electrical energy coursed through her body like a white hot wire poking running itself through her veins. She immediately let go of the bars and fell on her backside, writhing in pain on the ground as the painful jolts crushed into her body.

Zuki grunted in satisfaction and turned away to look back into the lava flow. Her eyes were too much like Ira’s. Whenever he looked at her he felt the pain he had felt when he had stared at Ira’s transformation. The pain he got from being forced to hurt the one he loved. It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy his job. The thrill of espionage and dealing with evil and darkness was second to none. But a small part of him was aching with a feeling he couldn’t express. A feeling he had never felt before… It had all started when they kidnapped that damn Ira! Why couldn’t they have just captured some other girl instead?!

Kairi slowly got up again, her body shaking with the shock she had just received from the bars of the cage. The tingling feeling ran up her spine and set her nerves on end, and she tentatively reached out to touch the bars of the cage again. Nothing happened so she leaned herself against in softly, wiping her hair out of hers as the heat rose up from the lava pit below. She could feel the heat soaking into her damp skin through her clothes, and groaned to herself slightly as she stared around at the surrounding dark walls of the cavern.

“How could this happen again?” she asked herself quietly, staring down at her soft hands silently, “How could I get captured again? Now Sora and the others are in trouble, because of me…” Kairi slumped to the ground in despair, holding her head in her hands as her blue eyes quivered with sapphire tears. “I said I’d be strong,” she whispered, her tears welling up in her eyes like blue raindrops gathering into a puddle, “I said I’d fight. But all I did was get captured again.” A single tear fell from her eyes and fell down, down into the lava below. She didn’t hear the sizzling sound that spewed from the magma below, and she didn’t here her own sobs as more tears dripped down her face like paints down a canvas. All she heard was her own sorrow at her incompetence. “I’m supposed to be a fighter!” she cried out, slamming her small fists into the cage floor, her tears falling down like rainfall from heaven, “I am supposed to help defeat this enemy! But I can’t! All I do is get kidnapped again…” Her sobs slowed to sniffles, and she eventually quieted into racking throbs of silent crying. Her eyes shut with the tears, and she quietly sat their, surrendering herself to the heat, letting her tears fall to the floor where the sizzled quietly from the lava below.

“Kairi…” a voice said quietly, and Kairi sniffled a bit before opening her eyes to the familiar voice. A small girl in a pale white dress was sitting next to her on the cage floor, slightly transparent, her pale form hanging in the air like glassy smoke holding its form as the innocent looking Nobody.

“Namine…” Kairi whispered softly, reaching out a tear covered hand to touch the hand of her Nobody, “What can we do? I tried hard to fight, but whatever I do, I just mess up again…”

“Kairi,” Namine whispered gently, taking Kairi’s hand and holding it softly, “One thing I’ve learned from my years as a Nobody in the Organization is this. It doesn’t matter what happens in the past. It’s what you do in the present. No matter what events are chained together in the past, you can do whatever you want in the present.”

“But I messed up again in the present,” whispered Kairi, her eyes filling with tears again, “I had my chance to prove myself, and now the others have to rescue me again. What happens if they get caught, or if they decide to leave me behind on Destiny Islands again, or…” Namine put her finger up to Kairi’s lips to silence her and smiled.

“What you make of your situation is what matters,” said Namine quietly, staring into Kairi’s eyes with her pale blue eyes, “What you do when you are at your worst is what defines who we are. I almost rewrote Sora’s memories at the mercy of the Organization. But at their mercy, I did what no one else could do. I woke up Sora. You can do great things Kairi… And you are not alone…” Kairi smiled at Namine, and wiped her eyes with her hands. Namine smiled and waved her hand slightly at the cage bars. A small black hole opened up in the cage wall, darkness spouting out of it lightly, tentacles of shadows reaching out and trying to pull them in. “And just to start you off,” said Namine smiling before closing her eyes and shining a light gold aura around her body. Kairi smiled a teary smile, her own body glowing with a shining gold corona as Namine’s pale body faded from view, and she was once again alone in the cage. But she was never alone. She slowly stood, and checking to see Zuki and Xehanort were occupied with their things, walked quietly through the hole of darkness, trusting her Nobody to guide her through the pathways of darkness.

---------------------------------------------------

:)There, I hope you liked it, and let me know what you think of it. Have a good life!

giuocob

This is an amazing story. It looks like it's heading toward something similar to my old fanfic, where Sora and Kairi each think the other is in trouble and go out to find each other.

Keyblade Smitey

BOO-YAH! Two updates to come back to! Most sauceome Cyber!

But I have a feeling things are going to get both complicated and messy when Sora and co. show up to rescue Kairi. Immagine the scene:

Sora: Okay, we kicked you loosers arses (again)! Now let Kairi go or Haerthos' trigger finger might get a little itchy on that thundaga gun!

Haerthos: Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Xeanhort: Okay, we'll let her go... Straight into the lava! *hits switch*

*bottom of cage opens to drop a big load of nothing into the lava*

Everyone: O.O WTF?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right here is the next update. I had some fun with this one, so I hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xehanort wiped the last bit of sweat from his forehead, the beady drop dripping down his hand like water from a spigot, the heat from the lava matching the raging turmoil of anxiety inside. There wasn’t much time. Soon this temple where he had made his base would be discovered and he would have to get out of there fast. He sighed as the computer beeped to signify the downloading was complete, and he typed the last few commands as he spun his chair around and stood, turning to the stone bridge where Zuki still stood.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” he called to him, wiping a hand across his brow as he neared the lava flow, “They might get here soon. I’ve got what I need from this place; we have to leave, now!” Zuki stood for a moment, staring out into the magma flowing below him, the fiery stone flowing through the earth like it was blood through its veins, matching the power surging its way through the spirit’s invisible body. He closed his eyes, soaking in the last bit of heat before he turned to Xehanort and nodded. He smiled inwardly to himself at Xehanort’s discomfort at the heat, the spirit barely feeling the great degrees of fire from the river beneath them.

“What about the girl?” Zuki asked quietly, his inner eyes reflecting the inner malice he reserved for these moments.

“We may need her as bargaining power,” replied Xehanort, his eyes blinking as he stared up at the quiet cage where they held Kairi, “We’ll have to hold out on her death for a while.” Zuki cursed to himself quietly, and Xehanort laughed. “You will have your chance, soon enough,” he smiled evilly, his blue eyes flashing with dark power, “We won’t need her for long…” Xehanort walked away to pack up a few pieces he needed, and Zuki turned back to the cage where Kairi was held. How he longed to pull that switch and send Kairi to her death! He could feel the fire of the Ultima Virus rising inside him like a torrent of scalding water in the ocean, spinning into a tsunami before wrestling the control back into his hands. His skin was already sweating with the heat of the Ultima Virus, and he quickly calmed himself, breathing deeply before staring up at the lonely cage. She was too much like her… like Ira… He couldn’t stand it for long. One wrong move, he reasoned with himself, and he’d have an excuse to send her to a fiery death. She was being surprisingly quiet though…

“That last jolt must have knocked her out,” he reasoned with himself, and he turned to the control panel of the cage, ready to lower it down so they could move it to the transporter. He reached for the panel, his spiritual mini-computer slowing time so he could touch the physical world. Suddenly he felt a sharp cold metal against the back of his head, icy as the coldest icicle, yet with a dark fire that he could feel matched in his body as well. A burning hatred rose within him, but he calmed himself with a deep breath before addressing the wielder of the weapon behind him.

“Really Haerthos,” he hissed his hands frozen on the handle of the panel as his eyes flitted to the reflection in the shiny metal terminal, “I think you’ve been watching too many human action movies lately.”

Every impulse in Haerthos’s body was screaming at him to pull the trigger on his flamethrower. His hand sweat with the raging fires of the Ultima Virus, every fiber of his spiritual body wanting to unleash five gallons of burning liquid onto Zuki’s already burnt body. But he held, his mind racing with the hatred he felt as he forced his hand to remain steadily on the trigger of his flamethrower.

“You’re going down, Zuki,” he said, forcing himself to be calm as he fought against the Ultima Virus beating itself in his chest, “It’s time for you to pay for what you did to Ira.”

“Dramatic words,” laughed Zuki mockingly, his hand still frozen on the handle, but his eyes searching quietly along the computer panel, scanning the objects around him, one eye always locked on Haerthos’s expression in the reflective panel, “Let me guess. You’ve been ordered to take me out while the others deal with Xehanort, right?” He felt the barrel grow hot, and he grinned, knowing he had hit a nerve. “Really Haerthos, I thought you people might come up with a better plan after five years of fighting us.”

“Shut it Zuki,” whispered Haerthos dangerously, his finger trembling on the flamethrower as he pressed it harder against the back of Zuki’s head, “This time it’s over. Nothing you can do will save you know.”

“That’s what they always say before I escape,” yawned Zuki, and with a flash too quick to see, he dropped the floor, kicking out in a sweeping motion as he summoned his Keyblade with a charge of silver white light. Haerthos shouted as he fell to the floor, Zuki’s leg snapping against his own and sending him tumbling to the ground. Instinct flared out and a torrent of fire erupted from the flamethrower, barely missing Zuki as it leapt like a wave of heat upon the computer panel, setting it a light, the flames crackling maliciously as they shorted out the machinery. The cage above the lava shook dangerously, dropping a few feet before catching on the wires that held it.

“No!” shouted Haerthos, his heart racing as he pictured Kairi falling to the fiery pit below, and he raced to the flaming panel, but Zuki rose before, a his burnt black skin silhouetted by the fire behind him, making him seen like a fiery demon from Hell, a devilish smile on his face and his white thorned Keyblade in his hand.

“Think you can beat me?” asked Zuki mockingly, raising his Keyblade and staring Haerthos in the eye, “Are you going to save the boy’s girl and then save your precious Ira? You couldn’t beat me when you had a Keyblade and are your going to come at me with your little toys now?”

“You’re going down this time,” whispered Haerthos, his eyes turning red as he felt the raging power of the Ultima Virus rising inside him, the burning beast lashing out with all its power as his skin began to steam, becoming red hot as the dark power endowed with him was released, “YOU WILL PAY!”

“Ooh tough Ultima Virus,” laughed Zuki mockingly, his own violet eyes transforming into crimson red spheres, his own skin heating up making him look more like a demon than ever, “What are you going to do, burn me with that lighter of yours?” Haerthos screamed, his muscles growing taught as he leapt at Zuki, his flamethrower lighting up with heat as his heart accelerated in his burning chest. Zuki snarled and jumped forward to meet him, his Keyblade blazing white with its power, the cold evil inside him emitting like poisonous radiation, as his eyes burned with scorching fire, his burnt lips twisted into a snarl as the two spirits met in a clashing explosion of power.

“Come on Zuki,” Xehanort called impatiently, checking the computer for the final time before wheeling around to check another monitor, “We have to get out of here before…”

“Too late convict,” a voice said coldly, and Xehanort halted suddenly, smiling quietly, before turning to face to voice with his hands up, his eyes flashing malevolently.

“Ahh, Wyrda, is it?” he said, eyes looking the military figure before him up and down, “I recognize you from the government profiles. Since when did you get put on my case?”

“Since you’ve put all worlds at risk criminal,” said Wyrda icily, flipping a badge out of his pocket and reflecting the Government ignisia at Xehanort’s face, “You, Xehanort of Sunset Horizons, are under arrest.”

“And what if I don’t come quietly?” asked Xehanort laughing, his hands still in the air, his blue eyes flashing with amusement, “You and what army are going to take me in?”

“Me,” shouted a voice, and Xehanort turned his head to see the boy, Sora, standing nobly with his Keyblade pointed at him, his new clothes looking impressive against the glowing redness of the lava.

“And me,” said a higher voice, and Xehanort turned the other way to see the King with his golden Keyblade pointing menacingly at the caught criminal. It’s amazing how dangerous a mouse can look when holding the most powerful weapon in the universe.

“And us,” said two other voices, and Xehanort didn’t even have to turn to recognize the unmistakable voices of Goofy and Donald.

“Look’s like the gang’s all here,” whispered Xehanort, smiling as his mind surprisingly cleared, his eyes flashing around to all the heroes, “Are you going to force me to come with you now?”

“If you down come quietly,” said Wyrda, moving in, and the others followed suit, closing all escape routes as they surrounded Xehanort quickly, “Well, what do you say? Give in Xehanort. You’ve lost.”

“I don’t think so,” breathed Xehanort smiling, and he snapped his fingers loudly. Suddenly a shrill scream filled the air, ripping through the hot air like the claw of a fearsome bird, and the ceiling began to shake, stones falling like meteors from the sky as the room shook with trembling force. Suddenly the wall to the right of Xehanort exploded outward, rocks flying in every direction in shower of earth. Ira’s Heartless flew like some strange dark cannon ball, bowling past Goofy and Donald as it skid to a halt next to Xehanort, roaring a raging screech before circling around Xehanort, guarding him from the party of heroes. “Thank you Heartless,” Xehanort whispered to the great darkness circling him, so quiet that only it could hear him.

Just hold up your end of the deal,” hissed the Heartless menacingly, the dark dragon-like face turning one piercing yellow eye toward him, its fangs dripping poisonous acid that flecked the ground like dark green water.

“I will,” Xehanort smiled, enveloping the darkness around him as the Heartless roared, lashing out with its tail at the surrounding inhabitants, “You serve and protect me, and I give you the heart of Haerthos…”
------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it. For future reference, remember where Wyrda says Xehanort is from, for it will be important in the future.

Anyway I hope you like it, and have a good day

(We had our first snow day today. YESSSS!!!)

And Happy Valentines day.

Last edited:

getblazedordie

Nice chapter, although i dont remember xehanort ever being that evil, it kinda makes him kool too! He is a freaking genuis. Hope Aherthos lives, he kinda deserves a peaceful life after all this, lol. Neways, good stuff.

Keyblade Smitey

Veeeerrrrry nice! WILL YOU STOP BEING SO MOD FLAM PERFECT!!!?? It makes it very difficult to post when there's nothing to critisize! Oh and $10 says Xehanort backs out on the deal or Zuki pisses the heartless off.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right, here is the next update! Here, the fights go on, and things get more interesting. I hope you like it, and here it is!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Heartless roared with shattering crescendo, radioactive spit flecking the ground as it lashed out with its tail, the inky black sewage pipe smashing among the technological marvels like a baseball bat to piles of junk. Xehanort winced thousands of dollars worth of state of the art equipment exploded in metallic fragments like fragile vases.

“Could you hold back a little?” he voiced in an unsure tone, “I mean, some of that stuff to a long time to steal…”

“Just get me that heart,” hissed the Heartless, her dragonlike snout shooting out a jet of toxic gas as her gleaming yellow eye stared piercingly at him, a long forearm darting out and grabbing a large boulder before hurling it into the heroes like it was grapefruit.

“Whatever you say,” muttered Xehanort, and he slowly snuck off as the Heartless unleashed its rage on the heroes. He slowly sneaked off and pulled a small laptop toward him, saving from Ira’s Heartless’s destruction. “This baby should do me just fine,” he whispered, closing it with a shut, and turning to make his leave, “With the data I’ve gathered from this laptop, everything is going according to… Ugh…” Xehanort was interrupted as a blast of dark energy hit him like a lightning bolt, knocking him backward like a sapling tree in a storm, and he barely managed to catch his laptop before it fell.

“Time’s up Xehanort,” said a voice darkly, and Xehanort smiled, dusting himself off to stand before a tall, silver-haired figure, his smoking hot gauntlet glowing with the purple dark energy.

“Riku, you always did have a dark touch,” whispered Xehanort, standing and slipping his laptop the inside of his coat, “Tell me. Are you here for me? Or were you just drawn to my dear Heartless?”

“You’re going down,” said Riku seriously, summoning his Darksaber with array of dark smoke, and charging his V2 Gauntlet, and staring at Xehanort with his pale blue eyes, “And give me back my Keyblade!”

“Oh, you mean this?” Xehanort smiled, summoning the Way to the Dawn Keyblade in a dark cloud of inkiness, and waved it tauntingly in front of Riku, “I must say, I can understand why you miss it. Powerful, yet elegant. Destructive, yet simple. Created for light, yet capable the ultimate destruction.”

“Give it back!” roared Riku, jumping at Xehanort, the ground breaking beneath his leaping feet as he flew a Xehanort like a dark bird of prey, his Darksaber flashing like a ferocious talon. Xehanort smiled, stepping backward and bringing the Keyblade of to deflect Riku’s shot with ease. The blades clashed in an array of black and violet sparks, dancing in the air like majestic fireflies, and Riku and Xehanort leapt apart, dark aura’s radiating from their body. Riku snarled and Xehanort smiled viciously as they locked blades together, the shining violet blade of Riku’s darksaber scratching locking violently along his ex-Keyblade. They leapt apart, and charged at each other again, their weapons flashing in the heat of the lava-flow.

Haerthos flicked off the emergency safety on his flamethrower and let loose a maximum blast of fire onto Zuki, the heat gauge going way off the charts. Zuki dodged to the left, rolling along the floor as the flames skipped over his head like rocks across a river. His encounter with Ira hadn’t rendered him completely fireproof. Haerthos’s top setting could still put a mark on his hide. Zuki leapt up and leapt at Haerthos, slashing with his Keyblade as he went. Haerthos let loose a small burst of flame before Zuki got to close, and he blocked the blade with a clang and kicked Zuki in the stomach before leaping back and switching to his nitrogen gun. Zuki grunted as Haerthos’s foot connected, and stumbled before leaping to the side to dodge his icy blast. He dive rolled and missed another narrow string of icy frost, and leapt in a zigzag pattern around Haerthos’s icy shots. Haerthos growled, switching to Stream and fired a long jet of icy liquid nitrogen at Zuki, a long blue tongue coming to lick Zuki with its kiss of frosty death.

“Dodge this Zuki,” muttered Haerthos triumphantly as the icy torrent blasted toward Zuki, who smiled knowingly and touched a small button on his belt. He vanished into thin air, disappearing like static on a monitor as the icy blaze frosted the wasted computer panel, freezing the flames in mid-air, like dancing icicles frozen in time. Haerthos gasped at the empty patch of air hanging above the sapphire crystals, and suddenly he heard the swishing sound of slashing metal through air, and barely spun around in time to block the Keyblade hacking down on him.

“Personal teleporter,” hissed Zuki malevolently, his eyes glowing red with rage and Ultima Virus as he pushed harder on his Keyblade the white metal scraping against the cold barrel of Haerthos’s nitrogen gun, “Ahh, Haerthos, don’t tell me your still using that last century crap you’ve got on Sora?” Zuki vanished again like a blast of static, and reappeared instantly behind Haerthos, slashing diagonally down across Haerthos’s back. Haerthos screamed as the metal ripped through his back and sliced through his skin, and he spun around letting loose his liquid nitrogen, but Zuki had vanished again, this time appearing behind Haerthos, crouching and kicking out at his exposed legs.

Haerthos fell to the ground his legs collapsed beneath him like broken table legs, and Zuki instantly teleported above him, smashing his Keyblade into his stomach from above. Haerthos gasped as the wind was knocked out of him, and Zuki spat on his face, throwing his Keyblade to the side and punching Haerthos in the face full force, his eyes glowing with the raging power of the Ultima Virus, his face sweating with the heat, and his dark black skin glowing with iridescent violent power. He dealt blow after painful blow to Haerthos, who vainly tried to block his shots, reaching in vain for his pack, which was pinned beneath Zuki’s powerful body. He couldn’t feel anything, just the continual rain of blows upon his face that Zuki dealt him. He felt his face grow numb and then hot he felt sticky ectoplasm coating it, flowing across his body like a sticky crimson stream across a riverbed. The pain was everywhere, and he was nearly blinded by the ectoplasm surrounding him.

“Give up Haerthos,” raged Zuki, smashing ectoplasm soaked fist after ectoplasm soaked fist into Haerthos’s face, his ectoplasm splattered black face looking like more demonic then ever, a white toothed grin blossoming in the middle like a white boned carcass in the midst of a black desert, “You’ll never get Ira! You are spirit! You feel nothing! You are nothing! NOTHING!!!”

“No….” spat out Haerthos the ectoplasm flying from his mouth like lava from the cracks in the earth beneath them, “That’s more of what you are, isn’t it?” And with the strength fueled by the Ultima Virus, he lifted his legs from where they lay pinned on the earth and with all the power he had, grabbed a hold of Zuki’s head with them, kicking him in the back of the head before hurling him from his body with a coughing roar. Zuki flew like a bloody blackbird before crashing into a burning computer terminal, screaming as the cracked glass and computer wires cut into him like switchblades.

Haerthos coughed up ectoplasm as he got up, wiping a bloody hand across his mouth as he grabbed at his pack for a potion. He crushed the crystals between his fingers and threw them in the air, the raining green powder fusing with his destroyed ectoplasmic atoms and healing him enough to fight. Red ectoplasm, easily confused with blood on humans, dripped from his cuts like sweat onto the ground and he steadied his feet, grabbing his liquid nitrogen gun and pulling his flamethrower out with his other hand, duel wielding the two as he faced Zuki, who was standing up with difficulty, his eyes glowing red with the fire surrounding him as well as the virus burning inside him.

“Haerthos, Haerthos, Haerthos…” he said, laughing, his Keyblade flashing in his hand, reflecting the fiery redness of the flames burning around him, “I’m impressed… Normally you would have been dead a good ten minutes ago.”

“It’s over Zuki,” whispered Haerthos, the Ultima Virus lashing out inside him, a ferocious beast trying to break free of its spiritual cage, “You have gone to far this time!”

“I bet all the heroes say that once the bad guy steals their girl,” laughed Zuki, and he leapt at Haerthos with Keyblade blazing, and Haerthos screamed, his liquid nitrogen growing white with cold energy rising inside it, and the flamethrower lighting up like a firework as he leapt to meet him, letting the Ultima Virus finally take hold and take revenge on everything Zuki had ever done to him.

Sora rolled to the left as the Heartless let loose a blast of radioactive flames at the incinerated a computer behind him in half a second. He leapt in the air, slashing at the tentacles swarming around him, and the King leapt over the swarming mass to join him.

“Sora, it’s too powerful!” shouted the King, flipping and somersaulting like a miniature acrobat, slashing around himself as if he was a whirlwind of Keyblades, before sliding beside Sora, who hacked at the Heartless’s snakelike tentacles without end, “We need a plan!”

“I know,” shouted Sora, kicking out at a wayward tentacle before ending its life with a lightning slash, “We need Wyrda! He knows the most about this thing.”

“I’ll see if I can get to him,” shouted the King, and without a word, he leapt fifty feet in the air, somersaulting over the dragon-like Heartless below him, letting fly with his Keyblade in a multitude of Strike Raid long range throws. The Heartless howled, and let fly with a blast of radioactive fire, but the King was already long gone, dodging and weaving between the tentacles until he reached a struggling Wyrda, his lance flashing like a tornado with teeth and he rolled between his legs, taking out a tentacle reaching for his leg.

“Wyrda, we need a plan,” shouted Mickey, leaping onto Wyrda’s lance, and spinning around it slashing shadow Heartless spawning from Ira’s Heartless.

“Don’t you think I know that?” shouted Wyrda, pinning a tentacle down with his lance, and smashing his foot down on it until it stopped moving, “That thing will only be stopped if another two of us go into that black sphere moving on it’s tail!” The King turned and saw the tall black sphere, waving hypnotically atop the tail of the great beast. “Go inside there, face your greatest temptations, beat them, we beat the Heartless,” shouted Wyrda, pulling his lance free, and hurling it at a few tentacles behind the King before summoning it again.

“Hmm…” said the King thoughtfully, rolling to the side of Wyrda’s lance and letting loose a multitude of golden Keyblades like the Heavenly Host upon the army of hell, “I need to go in there!”

“You and one other person who hasn’t been!” shouted Wyrda, whipping his lance of the King’s head, severing a tentacle cleanly in two, “The Heartless won’t let anyone who has already defeated it back in!” The King nodded and leapt for the great beast, slashing left and right as he somersaulted toward the beast, his small body easily dodging every tentacle that came his way. His golden Keyblade instantly became twenty Keyblades, each one slashing around him in a golden pinwheel of wonder, hacking to pieces any tentacle or shadow that came near him. He leapt toward the dragon heartless and hurled himself along its back. Ira’s Heartless screamed and twisted around, trying to rid itself of the small nuisance on its back.

But the brave King would not be deterred, and he leapt left and right, flipping like a coin and rolling like a dice in the hand of a master gambler, dodging every tentacle, ever spit of acid, and every flaming blast that came his way. Soon he was up to the tail, and with one fell leap, he jumped to the black sphere, his Keyblade raised in golden defiance. He didn’t notice a small figure leaping from the rocks above, flying through the air right over the black sphere, and it wasn’t until he hit the darkness that he saw a small strand of red hair disappearing into the blackness too.

“Kairi! Wait, it’s not safe!” he tried to shout, but the darkness seeped into his mouth halting his words, and as he tried to spit it out, it only engulfed him, and soon he was immersed in the darkness, the illusions of his greatest temptations beginning to swim around him…

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that was it, and I hope you like it. Reply and comment of you liked it, and even if you don't, give suggestions. Have a nice day, and a good life! :)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right, here is the next update. Sorry it took me so long, so to make up for it, I made it an extra long chapter. I hope you like it and lets get it on!

------------------

The King of Disney Castle felt the dark goo around him slowly shifting and swirling around him, like a swampy slick tar licking at his very essence, a succulent leviathan of darkness sucking with all its might at his flesh. His eyes were shut, his mouth clenched, and his hand closed tightly on his Keyblade, ready to strike at anything that came at him out of the squirming darkness. Suddenly the heaviness lifted, and he felt like the sticky molasses had been swept clean off him. He cracked his eye open a crack and saw with a start that he was standing in a long grassy field, the blades of greenery shining in the brilliance of the morning sun, waving in the wind like the salutes of millions of tiny soldiers. He stepped back a bit and felt the cool wind playing on his face like a soft glove on the hand of his Queen… Minnie…

“When we will see each other again, my dear?” he whispered sadly, his large round ears drooping as the clouds seemed to grow darker with his sadness, “When will all these battles end? This espionage, the lies, the wars, the Government… when will it all be over…”

“Why not now?” said a small high voice, carrying over the wind like a ringing church bell, “What’s stopping you from coming home right now?” The King spun around, his large ears picking up and recognizing it like a drowning man recognizes an angel’s voice.

“Minnie?” he asked, his eyes widening and ears perking up, scanning the horizon line earnestly, “Is that you? Where are you?”

“Over here,” the voice called pleasantly, and Mickey turned to see a glowing figure standing in the sunlight, silhouetted like an angel against the blue sky, “And I’m waiting…”

“Waiting for what?” asked the King, leaping toward her in strides, his tiny feet carrying him forward yards at a time before he skidded to a halt in front of his beautiful mouse wife, “And what are you doing here? It’s dangerous out here! The Heartless could…”

“What Heartless?” asked the Queen quickly, holding his paw and bringing him closer, her great eyes staring into his, her crown glinting in the golden light like a halo, “We are safe here. There is no war, no Heartless inside Disney Castle… You are safe here…”

“But… what about the others?” asked the King, his voice still strong, his eyes darting around, searching the skies for a gummi ship or anything to reach the others with, “They need me! We have to defeat the Heartless and then defeat the Nobody, and then the Ultima, and stop Xehanort…” But he stopped as Minnie put a soft finger to his lips, closing them shut, and held his hands in hers, her voice sinking into his soul like oil spreading over the surface of a pond.

“What about you?” whispered Minnie, her voice chiming softly, rubbing his hands softly, slowly relaxing his grip on the golden Keyblade, “You’ve been a lackey of the Government for ages now! You aren’t part of them any more honey! You are your own mouse now. Forget about the Heartless, the darkness, and the wars. You deserve to settle down some…”

“But how…” moaned the King softly, the Keyblade feeling heavier and limp in his hands, “I am a Keyblade master… it… it’s my duty…”

“Give the Keyblade up!” said the Queen harshly, quickly switching back to her soothing tone, “Just give it up… let it go… someone else can always wield it… your duty is done. Just let… it… go…”

“What about the others…” whispered the King, his heart beating slower in his chest, his eyes totally absorbed in the eyes of his beautiful Queen, “They… need me…”

“Sora’s a big boy now…” said the Queen, her soothing tone easing over his tense body like the tide slipping over the sandy beach, “He has to take care of himself. It’s not your problem anymore! You are the King; let the pawns to the dirty work…”

The King didn’t answer, instead bowing his head, the humble surrender evident in his drooping shoulders and the defeated look in his eyes.

“Just let it go…” whispered the Queen softly, easing open his hands like a seagull slowly opening the a seashell to get the soft meat inside, and slowly, like a golden leaf falling from a broken tree on a shady fall day, the Keyblade of Darkness slipped from the King’s hand, slowly, as if in slow motion, fell through the air, the air as thick as molasses as the Keyblade, symbol of hope and truth for thousands of generations, fell to the ground with a dull thud, echoing around the empty field, the subtle sound spreading like a wave as the grass blew softly, the sky grew darker, and the Queen smiled an uncharacteristically evil smile.

-

Kairi slowly felt herself falling through the darkness, as if the air around her was a deep fluid, her limbs feeling the sticky humidity caressing her in its hot pressure, waves of darkness slipping over her body and blowing through her hair, running through it like a liquid hand, the firm touch pushing her along yet loosing shape as it slipped along. She had her eyes closed, too afraid to open them as the darkness coursed around her, pumping like the blood in her beating heart. However, she suddenly felt solid land beneath her, and the heaviness melt away, so she slowly, carefully, opened her eyes.

At first she couldn’t believe it. She was standing on a dark platform, the ground beneath her dark with gold and black metal, covered with a familiar crimson symbol, staining the floor like a splat of blood. She looked ahead of her, seeing a long hallway below the landing, double rows of blue crystal lining the sides. She saw two symmetrical staircases snaking up to the platform she stood on like twin cobras, staring her in the face, ready to strike at any seconds. And slowly, knowing what she would see, she turned, her eyes lying on a giant heart shaped, golden gate, and dark energy crackling in the center like a dull fire, violet and black sparks twirling in their seductive dance of power and mystery.

“This is the place,” she whispered, staring around at the familiar dark area, “This is where it all began. Where Sora found me…”

“Yes,” said a voice behind her, and Kairi spun around to see a small blonde figure wearing a pale white dress, an pure angel among the darkness of this room, “This is the Grand Hall; the place where Xehanort’s Heartless did his work.”

“Namine?” asked Kairi, relieved, “Thank goodness you’re here! I don’t know how I got here. I remember… leaping from somewhere… the darkness… falling, and… the Heartless! Oh, Namine, I have to get back! They might need me…”

“Need you?” scoffed Namine, her big blue eyes staring at Kairi in annoyance, “Listen Kairi, why do you think they’re in that position in the first place? All you ever do is get kidnapped, and then when they go to get you, you just end up in more trouble!” Kairi was taken aback and was hurt by her Nobody’s harsh words.

“But Namine,” she said softly, her voice shaking a little, “You said…”

“What I said was,” Namine interrupted her, “That you need to be stronger! And you can’t be stronger until you change.”

“But Sora said to never change,” whispered Kairi, whimpering slightly, not liking at all Namine’s foul judgement of her, “He said he loved me the way I was…”

“Huh,” laughed Namine, her eyes flickering cruelly in the violet light, “You think Sora is going to live by that forever? He is an adolescent teenage boy, no matter what weapon chose him. And boys tend to let their eyes wander. You don’t think he lets his eyes surf the waves when he’s with Tifa, Yuffie, or Olette? You don’t think he was fantasizing when Haerthos described Ira? You think he doesn’t look you up and down and sigh when you turn around? Face it Kairi, Sora has been wanting one thing for the last five years, and you in your innocent little princess act have been failing him for all those years.”

“Please,” whispered Kairi, tears filling her eyes, as she placed her hands on her head, sinking lower to the ground with every word Namine said, “Stop…”

“And you know what those girls have that you don’t?” said Namine, almost dangerously quiet now, “They are bad. Sure they hang out with the light side, but they’ve got themselves a good share of darkness. See, that’s why Sora can’t relate to you. Despite being the Keyblade wielder, he has darkness in his heart, while you being a Princess of Heart, have none. He feels completely separate from you! And being a Princess of Heart, you can’t do anything beside get yourself captured and wait for him to rescue you.”

“He doesn’t,” whispered Kairi again, falling to her knees on the floor, “He doesn’t…”

“He doesn’t what?” mocked Namine, “Doesn’t think that? You’d be surprised. I have lots of interesting conversations with Roxas, and he tells me all about what Sora is secretly thinking about.”

“He doesn’t,” repeated Kairi fervently, “He doesn’t…”

“Are you sure?” hissed Namine, her eyes boring into Kairi’s, “It seems to me you told him you this time you would fight, and what did you do?” Kairi went silent, her tears welling up in pools in her eyes, falling to ground like sapphire gems, slipping from a pearly cloud before shattering onto the ground. Namine smiled darkly and continued.

“There is a way you know,” she whispered, kneeling down on one knee and leaning over to whisper in Kairi’s ear, “There is a way to make Sora love you.” Kairi didn’t look up but her soft crying grew quiet. “The thing that keeps Sora from you… is your pure heart. Take away that pureness… transform the light into darkness, and Sora will love you more than you could ever imagine. You will be stronger, you will fight, you will not be captured, and more importantly… Sora will love you.”

Kairi sat on the floor, her knees beneath her, her hands on the ground in pain, her hair falling over her face as she stared at the ground with sad, pale blue eyes. She felt numb with Namine’s words, all the feelings she had felt during the past rising inside her like a great tsunami of emotion, swelling before tumbling down, becoming a dull roar inside her chest. She felt the pain choke her, squeezing her throat until she couldn’t breath, but she couldn’t cough either. She felt dead, the horrible realization of what Namine was saying, the even more terrible feeling that she was right. She sniffed, and looked up into Namine’s hard blue eyes. “I… I’ll do it. If it will make Sora want me… I’ll do it.” Namine just smiled, and helped Kairi to her feet, grasping her in her surprisingly strong petit hand.

“I knew you’d see the truth,” she whispered, leading Kairi up to the giant golden heart-shaped gate, with the dark energy crackling inside, “With the machinery Ansem left behind, we can take that pureness that keeps you away from Sora, and replace it with darkness. You will be everything Sora has ever dreamed of and more.” Kairi was silent but followed Namine up the little stone steps, the energy crackling in front of her. Namine helped her up, and as she stepped inside the golden gate, the energy parted to let her in, and she felt the darkness swirling gently around her, lapping at her feet and caressing her legs like a soft breeze. She lifted her hands up like Namine instructed her and spread her legs a little apart, and the violet, black, and white energy slipped around her limbs before slowly lifting her up, pulling her upwards until she was directly in the center of the gate, the energy crackling around her, zapping around her limbs and her body, dormant for now. She couldn’t move a muscle as she was levitated in the air, completely helpless. She looked down to see Namine at the controls, a small lever in her hand. “Embrace it Kairi,” whispered Namine, a uncharacteristic glint in her eyes, “Embrace the darkness…” And with that gleam she pulled the lever.

-----------------------------------------------------

All right that was it. I hope you all liked it, and let me know what you think of it. Have a nice day! :)

Keyblade Smitey

O MY GOD NO! RESIST! RESIST!(Though, Kairi being evil sounds sexy...)
That was an awsome update! PLEASE update soon!

Must agree with sh im playin kh2. Evil Kairi? *nosebleed* But then she would loose somethnig that make her... well... Kairi, so no thanks (plus Sora would murder me in my sleep if he caught me eyeing evil Kairi) CUMMON YOU TWO! FIGHT THE DARKNESS!

Wait... is evil and darkness the same thing? Riku uses darkness, but he's good...

Forget what I said: GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS KAIRI!

Twilight_Roxas

I finally read it all...ZOMG!!! Evil Kairi!!!
Well...I'm female so...I don't know what to say really about that...well...
UPDATE SOON!!! *fans storm you randomly*
(Umm...maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back