• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cannot get midnight blue keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky.peic

Awards
Hello, i checked dlc section of kh3 on ps store and there is only dawn till dusk keyblade and i cannot find midnight blue keyblade anywhere

I live in EU i i access EU ps store

Can anyone help?

okhi12

Awards
I have the same problem. Unfortunately it seems like it hasn't been added to the EU store yet. I thought that if I logged in from the global ps store I would be able to add it to the cart, buy it, and download it in my ps4 but that doesn't work. When I try to add it to the cart it says: ''Your account information doesn't match the locale in the URL''
I tried that because buying content from the global store is usually possible for EU accounts. If it doesn't work it can only mean that the midnight blue is not out yet for the EU region and the global store cannot be redirected to the same product in the EU store. I hope they will add it a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back