• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you turn of transformation animations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ajoras

Not sure if it has been confirmed if you can turn off transformation animations for drive forms and attraction flows yet? I saw a video of someone transforming in the middle of a combo and I didn't see an animation, but not sure if this is for sure. Also, who's hyped for the drive form transformation combo potential?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Attraction Flow Animations are skippable but keyblade transformation animations are not. Sometimes depending on the combat situation, it seems the game will skip them for you.

I'm hyped to try switching between keyblade in the middle of a fight. I'd like to see the full options menu, tbh. Don't expect it but I want customizable volume settings.

Ajoras

Oh yeah that's gonna be awesome! I would like the leaker to post the options menu too. Would be nice to know what we're working with. Personally, I'm trying not to spoil content and story and such, but mechanics and options and such I am more than happy to have spoiled.

CDD

Awards
You actually can. There are a ton of options in the config menu.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
do drive for tranformaion still act as an attack?

Hirokey123

Awards
Transformations have 3 setting in total.

1. Full on cinematic transformation and camera angle
2. Just the transformation without the camera angle
3. KH2 drive style transformation where activating one makes you explode in burst of light and the weapon is instantly out

Transformations act as attacks that deal damage and push enemies so you get more bang for your buck damage wise by choosing to at least leave the transformation sequence on, no harm in taking off the camera though. It's speculated but not confirmed that the KH2 style mode of transforming does less damage since it's just a single burst but it's notably faster into a transformation this way.

CDD

Awards
Transformations have 3 setting in total.

1. Full on cinematic transformation and camera angle
2. Just the transformation without the camera angle
3. KH2 drive style transformation where activating one makes you explode in burst of light and the weapon is instantly out

Transformations act as attacks that deal damage and push enemies so you get more bang for your buck damage wise by choosing to at least leave the transformation sequence on, no harm in taking off the camera though. It's speculated but not confirmed that the KH2 style mode of transforming does less damage since it's just a single burst but it's notably faster into a transformation this way.

Do you have info on the combo cam option and the graphics options?

Back