• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you still unlock blank points with2 stories proud and 1 critical?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
To unlock the special blank points, do all the levels have to be the same? Because, I completed two of the stories in proud mode, and got all the stickers. But I wanted to play Ven's story in critical mode. Will it still work? Or do I have to do proud mode still? It be weird if it doesn't work. Because critical mode is even harder than proud. If I got all the stickers on it just as if I was playing proud, will it work?

Ven's story was the first character I played as. And I just did it on standard mode. So I figured, if I had to make a new game, then I want it to be critical mode. Proud would be too easy now. And critical mode is so much fun! But I definitely don't want to replay all the characters stories on critical! That would take forever!

Master_Aqua

I was lead to believe that to unlock all this sort of stuff and Such, you have to have all three characters stories on the same level. I have some personal experience with this okay so at the moment I'm busy with KHII and then I'll move onto BBS on 2.5 but I remember vividly when I played BBS on my PSP that I played as Aqua on Proud and Terra and Ven on Standard. Once I finished all three stories and finished the Final Episode (I was so excited to beat the Final Episode since I knew I was going to unlock Blank Points until.....) and then nothing happened and I was puzzled as I thought I should've gotten the Secret Ending but that was not the case. What stopped me in my tracks in order to get it was my save files and how all three characters levels did not match up. I found out all stories should be on the same level. And believe me my reaction is exactly what you said, "I don't want to do Terra's and Ven's story all over again on proud, too much tie :(." It was too late for me....... to undo my mistakes (<----- aww this actually reminded me of Xion in her final moment ;_; but that's besides the point) So I disregarded that idea and now I will undo my mistakes in BBS:FM in 2.5 :D Yay!

Riku-KH

I was lead to believe that to unlock all this sort of stuff and Such, you have to have all three characters stories on the same level. I have some personal experience with this okay so at the moment I'm busy with KHII and then I'll move onto BBS on 2.5 but I remember vividly when I played BBS on my PSP that I played as Aqua on Proud and Terra and Ven on Standard. Once I finished all three stories and finished the Final Episode (I was so excited to beat the Final Episode since I knew I was going to unlock Blank Points until.....) and then nothing happened and I was puzzled as I thought I should've gotten the Secret Ending but that was not the case. What stopped me in my tracks in order to get it was my save files and how all three characters levels did not match up. I found out all stories should be on the same level. And believe me my reaction is exactly what you said, "I don't want to do Terra's and Ven's story all over again on proud, too much tie :(." It was too late for me....... to undo my mistakes (<----- aww this actually reminded me of Xion in her final moment ;_; but that's besides the point) So I disregarded that idea and now I will undo my mistakes in BBS:FM in 2.5 :D Yay!
Wow... I guess the best thing for me to do is to replay Ven's story on proud. When you skip the cutscenes, you can beat the game in probably 5 to 6 hours. So I suppose it can't be that bad...
I dont think I could do Aqua's story in critical mode. She's the character that has to do all the secret bosses!
Thanks for the help all in all!

Master_Aqua

Yeah no problem and perhaps you may save yourself to get the secret ending, I'll wait til KHII is done for me hehe. I mean on proud I beat everything with Aqua, her reports which I completed 100%. Yes the secret bosses are some heck of a fight but overtime they will become easy, still while revisiting BBS on my PSP, I can now easily beat them. Also given the fact that I raised my Aqua to Level 72 so....... I personally regardless if it's necessary or not, will do the secret bosses with every character since it's a challenge and will be fun. Aqua, Terra, and Ven on Critical....... bring it on *inserts serious and determined face*. If you can get the secret ending like the way you said being so determined, amazing job ^_^. Glad I could help :D.

Riku-KH

I've already started my new game on Ven's story in proud. I finished radiant garden and only played 2 hours! It won't take long to finish. I was having fun in critical mode though... That one will be my game that I take my time on and try to collect everything. I've beaten all the other characters stories in proud too. The highest level they were on was 35. But I'll have to level Aqua up more to beat the extended story. It should be harder... Right? You've got me curious now though... Should I finish proud mode first? Or critical?
Critical mode is so intense! If you get hit once...YOU DIE! It's absurd. But I love it! I guess I'm not in a hurry. I should be the first to try 2 prouds and 1 critical!
Thanks for all your help and advice though! :-D

Riku-KH

Yeah but I honestly love the challenge, no matter the difficulty. I do agree, it will be hard. So have you played BBS before?
No, I haven't! I always wanted to get an PSP just for that one game! But, I knew that wasn't possible. I'm soooo glad they put it on the ps3!!! I've played all the other kh games though. So proud wasn't very hard at all. I have seen all the cutscenes on YouTube. It's so beautiful in HD! I hope you beat Aqua's game in critical mode! Best of luck!
I basically got a 3DS just for kh3D. But at least there's more things to do on 3ds'. I had to get the game that Riku stars in! And it's my favorite game so far. BBS was fun. But the worlds were too empty. Kh3d was a little better on the worlds since there was flow motion.

Master_Aqua

Well thanks and glad you can finally experience its awesomeness lol. Great game :D. Also I'm doing the order of Terra, Ventus, and Aqua since that's what I did on my PSP, the most recommended order to play the game.

hlc1988

Awards
See I was told that I could have different characters on different difficulties and still unlock Blank Points providing I've met the specifications for that difficulty mode.... I've played through as Terra on Standard mode (I need to go back and get 100% on his) and I'm playing as Ven currently on Proud. But I was told you could have different difficulties and still get Blank Points as long as you've met the criteria...

hlc1988

Awards
Well I'm on different difficulties but I didn't get the ending :/.

Maybe they changed it for the PS3? I'll keep going with my Terra file for Standard and my Ven file for Proud. But what I will do is try to get 100% anyway on both. I'll let you know if I'm successful or not but it will take a me a while.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I was able to unlock Blank Points by beating TVA's stories (and then the Last Episode after them, of course) in Proud Mode, and completing the sticker collections (and when I say complete, I mean get all the stickers for each character, and then place them in the sticker books in the correct places; the correct places part is crucial, and something you might have to look up a walkthrough for to get right; I know I had to do that to get it).

At the point you do this, you'll be prompted to make a safe file/start up the Secret Episode. And then, once you do that, Blank Points plays before that begins. So, voila: you get both Blank Points and the Secret Episode in one fell swoop. Hope this helps:)

Master_Aqua

Maybe they changed it for the PS3? I'll keep going with my Terra file for Standard and my Ven file for Proud. But what I will do is try to get 100% anyway on both. I'll let you know if I'm successful or not but it will take a me a while.

Yeah because this happened to me when I Played it on my PSP, still haven't done it for the PS3 but I'm on it right now but still, it's better to be safe than sorry so I'm doing all three stories (starting with Terra) on Critical.

Master_Aqua

I was able to unlock Blank Points by beating TVA's stories (and then the Last Episode after them, of course) in Proud Mode, and completing the sticker collections (and when I say complete, I mean get all the stickers for each character, and then place them in the sticker books in the correct places; the correct places part is crucial, and something you might have to look up a walkthrough for to get right; I know I had to do that to get it).

At the point you do this, you'll be prompted to make a safe file/start up the Secret Episode. And then, once you do that, Blank Points plays before that begins. So, voila: you get both Blank Points and the Secret Episode in one fell swoop. Hope this helps:)

Yeah I'm well aware on how to get it yet have not gotten there yet, I'm taking my time getting EVERYTHING. And the sticker part isn't hard, I just thought to myself that if I were this sicker, where would I place myself? So basically logic kicks in and I know where to put them. Well in my opinion it was easy for all three. I've beaten the Final Episode for the PSP version long ago so I know what you mean already, but surely it is helpful info. for others :D. I just need to do the Secret Episode hehe.

Riku-KH

I was going to switch them up. But I changed my mind. I just have keyblade graveyard for Ventus now on proud mode! And my time is only 5hrs so far! You have keep that boy leveled up as you go though. Or else the unversed will kill you in a blink of the eye! I think level 35 should be ok. I've seen the blank points already. It was awesome! Willa Holland did a really good job revoicing her too! I think she's gotten better. Now if only Namin`e's actor would get better... I can't stand listening to her.
I haven't unlocked the blank points on my game yet. But I have seen it. Looks fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back