• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can You Solve My Riddle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlin

Which came first the heart or the heartless.....you have to explain why too :toungesmile:

Owaz

Obviously the heart.

Heartless didn't exist until after Ansem started doing his experiments.

Riddlin

:p if there was no heart before the heart was made wouldnt it make a heart-less?
just something to think about

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
No, when ansem started experiments, Artificial heartless came into being. Normal heartless always existed. Though, the answer is the heart came first. Tis because the heart is made of light, it becomes tainted because of dark deeds.

As for the second one, The heart is made of pure light, the heartless wouldn't have came first. "Let there be light" do I quote from a bible. First there was nothing. Just darkness but a heartless needs light also. Thus sparking the heart's light. Then the heart becomes corrupt and creates a heartless. Well, when it falls into darkness.

Riddlin

Heres another: If Sora lost his heart and then Kairi gained hers... are they still connected?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yes, not physically but mentally, spiritually and in memories. The thread of relationship and friendship cannot even be cut by the sharpest knife.

Riddlin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT IT HERES THE MOST AWSOME RIDDLE EVER!!! ok...every organization member has an X in their name, without it you can spell the name they went by before becoming a nobody (xemnas = ansem roxas = sora) knowing that...WHAT IS.........(dramatic pause) SAIX'S REAL NAME?!!!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Heres another: If Sora lost his heart and then Kairi gained hers... are they still connected?

Yes they are. She was able to speak with him, and even with Roxas at the beginning of KHII.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
the questio u should be asking is: What came first Kingdom Hearts or hearts???

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
We do not know what his real name is. For all we know, it could be Sai, Ais, Ias, Sia, Asi, or Isa. That is not really a riddle. More like a retorical question.

AS for Key of hearts', Kingdom Hearts was probably nearly created at the same time people's hearts were created. Although, hearts were created after Kingdom Hearts since all hearts are born there.

Riddlin

(watch out, Twilight Dragon is pretty good at this :D but ill get him with a riddle soon!!)

Riddlin

Think about this and tell me what it means
Axel up the Roxas then Saix it until its Sor-A (only hint is its mature content only) XD

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
That is just wrong and I will stop answering these riddles. The answer burned into my mind in a bad way and it hurts. Though, you have made me thought about some things that might help in theories.

Riddlin

After existing in a world that existed he was put into a world that did not exist and told by someone who also was not supposed to exist he wasn't ever supposed to exist. Did roxas ever exist?

Riddlin

:p its a tough one isnt it? pretty good riddlin for riddlin the master riddlin on riddlin the pills lol

Riddlin

lol it lies with me and my girlfriend in (SENSORED FOR MATURE CONTENT) yea....thats the paradise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back