• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can You Solve My Riddle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
haha funny lol

and the answer was no he dint exist because everything was non-existing

and i dont get the mature one cuz i dont wanna think lol

Water Dancer

After existing in a world that existed he was put into a world that did not exist and told by someone who also was not supposed to exist he wasn't ever supposed to exist. Did roxas ever exist?

Well since hes a part of sora, techincally he stil exists
next riddle!

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
That's a tough ne. Roxas exists, yet he doesn't at the same time. He exists phsically, but ACTUA;;Y existign he doesn't. He's a nobody, he doesn't exist. He's not a someone, he's a part of a someone, so in turn he exists, as long as Sora exists.

Sexy Angel
Nobodys exist, if not, then how could you see them :huh:

DustySun

Here try mine (Not KH realted):

There is a man lying out in the desert, he is dead. All he has on is a backpack, his ring, a hat, and his clothes. So how did he die?

Note: He DID NOT die from thrist or hunger.

Silent Hero

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT IT HERES THE MOST AWSOME RIDDLE EVER!!! ok...every organization member has an X in their name, without it you can spell the name they went by before becoming a nobody (xemnas = ansem roxas = sora) knowing that...WHAT IS.........(dramatic pause) SAIX'S REAL NAME?!!!

the name might have been Ias. im not entirely sure.....:unsure:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Please tell me you get it Angel, by saying you do get it means that there are people who think what I'm thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back