• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you skip a world? if so how?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

Im on Monstro, defeated that prisoner monster thing that trapped Pinochio, now im one where you have to defeat the heartless to get Monstro to spit you out, i cant do it, i either run out of cards or run out of time!! how do i skip this world and do the last two then come back to it? or do i need to restart the game again? im on Sora btw (first half of the game) if i can change worlds how can i do it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can't skip worlds when you're already in there. You should level up and increase your deck capacity so you don't run out of cards so quickly.

Ventus_

Awards
I'm afraid in CoM, once you've entered a world you are not able to leave it until you've completed it.

I sympathize, it took me ages to defeat that damn parasite cage on my GBA. The recommendation to solve the issue of running out of cards is to grind with heartless and increase your card capacity. It would also be helpful to familiarize yourself with using sleighs, it can be tricky if, like me you're not skilled in acting quickly but it's worth it.

Also, whenever you receive a green Mickey wild card, immediately shift your deck to it and use it. This will give you several seconds of solid ground allowing you more direct aim at the parasite cage and will prevent you from stepping in stomach acid which will continuously drain HP for several seconds.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Im on Monstro, defeated that prisoner monster thing that trapped Pinochio, now im one where you have to defeat the heartless to get Monstro to spit you out, i cant do it, i either run out of cards or run out of time!! how do i skip this world and do the last two then come back to it? or do i need to restart the game again? im on Sora btw (first half of the game) if i can change worlds how can i do it?

It sounds more like you're having trouble with the mini-game aspect of this than that your stats are low (or at least, it's a possibility). Filling the bar in the corner is tricky because Re:CoM doesn't give you enough Heartless to fill it in one go, which is why you're exhausting yourself. It only releases Shadows slowly, so if you go too fast, there won't be enough left to fill the bar!

To help you through this part, you want to get the bar up high, then wait for the Heartless to regenerate, killing only a handful of them just to keep the bar from falling too far. Weaken the other Shadows as you go. Then, kill them all as fast as possible. Use an area attack like Simba to do a lot of damage (Simba might not be ideal, but I realize he may be your only option) and pick off the rest with whatever you've got.

If that doesn't work, try waiting between each kill so that the Heartless have time to respawn, rather than killing them all at once. Don't wait very long, and once again try to eliminate a big bunch all together at the end. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back