Can you see it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nobody Master

Awards
In the Secret Movie at the end of KH2FM, I thought I noticed something strange. When Aqua is holding Ven as an ice statue, do you see Ven's left eye move ever so slightly down? I'm not sure if I actually saw this or not, but now I always see this when I watch the movie.

Can you please tell me if you can see this or am I just imagining it? :p

PS. here's a link to the Movie if you don't have one: YouTube - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending HIGH QUALITY

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • Retired Staff
  • In the Grid
Yes, I see it, I'm sure pretty much everyone who watched the vid noticed on the first time.

Nobody Master

Awards
oh... alright then... it's just some friends of mine said they couldn't, and I wondered if anyone else could; thanks for clearing this up

xickae

Awards
It took me a while to notice this but if you look close you'll see that's not just his left eye that moves, his right eye also moves.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Awards
^^ Ditto. I saw it the first time, and I was like OMG guy who looks like Roxas is still alive! YAY!!!

SwagStarIV

What the heck is a Premi?
Awards
I SAW IT THE FIRST TIME TOO!! LOLOLOLOL :lol:

:idea: did u see that when the mastter xehanort guy opens kingdom hearts his keyblade turns into that blast i didnt see it at first but my friend and i where looking for subliminal messages in stuff and saw that his keyblade turns into the blast that opens kingdom hearts i thought that was neat even if u saw it

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
  • Holiday 2013 Contest
  • News Hound
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Rising Star
I could barely see him move his eyes when I first saw it. At first glance, it only looked like a sort of twitch. ^^

xickae

Awards
I didn't noticed the eye at first but i noticed the keyblade.

if you wanna a REAL high quality video check this site (it's brazilian) you'll see cleary his BOTH eyes moving i'm looking for a deep dive video as high quality as this one i'm sending to you Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ - 03/04/2007 - UOL Jogos - PlayStation 2

to download just check right below the name kingdom hearts: final mix + a link that is written Windows Media Player 29 MB right click and chose save target as... (salvar destino como...) after this wait until download and enjoy.

i don't know if i could post this in here. if i couldn't then sorry.
if i could do this and enjoy
just please don't flame in case i couldn't

Nobody Master

Awards
Now that's what I call high quality, thanks xixkae!

But i agree with Xikem, no spamming please... I suppose if Mods want to close the thread, they can go right ahead, my question's been answered!